Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Episode 157 Maan deserved the slap

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Episode 157

Good that maan saves geet from the water like he did the first time he saved her from the water. I loved the way maan carried geet and the minute he opens his mouth, he spoilt everything. Angry

Geet tells maan that they met like this the first time. I did not like the way he pushed geet away from him. How dare he say that circus show is finished now to everyone standing around him.   

I so wish I could throw that silly girl in the water who is so rude to geet. AngryAngryAngryGeet is remembering the cruel words maan spoke to her. Geet is in so much pain at the way maan is treating her so cruel when he wishes and when he wants to be nice he comes as her savior.

Geet decides not to live the life the way he wants her to. She goes to talk to him.

Maan is at the bar and thinking about the words he spoke to geet at the diwali party.  He breaks the glass. Maan thinks he does not miss geet but he does and that is what is hurting him more.Angry Geet comes there, pinky tells her not to raise the matter more. But geet says that she just wants to go and tell him that she will not suffer his insults anymore. He called her for work and she wants to know what the work is.

Adi tells geet that maan is angry now and he may say something very mean. Geet wants him to know that apart from him other people in the world get angry too.

Geet goes to maan and asks him why he called her. He tells her to go but geet refuses. He says that is does not understand why than she will never know.

Geet asks him what is he trying to prove by insulting her in front of everyone.CryCry That chipkali comes and  asks geet why has she not gone. Maan asks what is happening and geet says that she does not need his help. He gets angry and goes to dance with that chipkali. I so want to hit maan for hurting geet by dancing with that chipkali. AngryAngryAngryAngry

He goes up to geet, takes her hand but instead takes that chipkali's. me definitely want to beat him now. He is taunting geet but does not realise how hurt she is. He does the same lifting move that he did with geet. Angry

Geet is in tears and leaves. Maan notices this, and finds geet.

Love how geet said that to stop making a tamasha and hurting himself. Maan says that he was just dancing. Geet says that whatever is happening is wrong. Maan accuses that geet is not happy that he is happy and dancing with someone.

He tells her that she is upset that he is not with her. He grabs her and the next part made me so angry at the way maan behaved with geet.  AngryGood that she slapped him. I would have given him two more. AngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah320RamykrishRaDMG25Asmi13dewdropredabinash079

Asmi13 IF-Sizzlerz
Asmi13
Asmi13

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
If l remember correctly then this is d last time Maan showed his attitude to Geet before d ML track...d epi was painful, Maan was so angry that he was unable to differentiate between right & wrong
Lovely analysis Reena

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RaDMG25divareenadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

reena nice analysis ... U know when i was watching the episode ... i was like ... maan see how that gurl was misbehaving & insulting geet ... but geet took care of herself ... but as maan was angry with her ... he never interfered & asked that gurl 2 shut up ... when he came 2 know that something was happening ... he tried ... but geet did not want 2 take his help ...

in all this ...maan forgot wht exactly happened ...

the fight started with geet saying she does not want his help & she can survive with out his help ... but she did not say that she does not love him or he does not matter 2 her ...

& the farm house party was just 2 prove 2 her taht he can live without her & can b ... which we all know was false as he cannot live with out her & she too cant live without him ...

& geet never said she never wanted maan in her life ...

which maan MU her ...

as per geet she wanted 2 survive in this world without maan's help ... but did not mean that she can live without maan ... for her maan does matter to her ... & she wants him in life ... if maan wants 2 go away from her also ... she shall never let that happen ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaDMG25divareena

music_girl IF-Rockerz
music_girl
music_girl

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Geet is right this tym

he was acting like a total ass hehheee...
amazing analysis...
thanks for pm
waiting for next update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaDMG25divareena

RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
not sure what to write about this one reena it was sooo painful...i just wanted to throttle maan and knock some sense into him...hated the chipkuli couldnt they have found anyone better lol

loved geet for holding her own and the pain in her eye when maan did that lift with that chipkuli was horrible Ouch

that slap was well deserved as he was handling her sooo badly due to his anger blinded about everything around him...
abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
lovely analysis reena di 
all thsi MU began with GEET accusing maan and behaving very badly with maan in hsi office infront of hsi satff's which hurt his ego and everything stared from that 

i also wanted that geet shoudl slap maan for how he was behaving with her 
hw can he mishandle with her knowing that she is pregnant Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top