India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thank you to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

rowrow Senior Member
rowrow
rowrow

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
1st of all...hello to everyone!! This is my 1st post n probably my last but never say never...1st post I mean starting a topic...

Thank you to u all for the wonderful stories, vm's, comments, opinions... truly enjoy reading them all...even if some R beyond interesting...I will leave it at that.
The reason for this post if you R wondering is well...follow me...we will go on a very small journey as I type this away...come on follow...follow...follow... I guess ur all coming...

This message is from me n my daughter who by the way loves I mean loves her Naanav (she does not know how to say Arnav) n Khushi...by the way if she sees Khushi upset, my baby gets upset...I kid u not.  My hubby on the other hand just rolls his eyes...even when Im up at 3 in the morning n sitting at my laptop...he knows Im on well his way of putting it...Naanav station!!!!!!!!!

But getting back to the point of the topic...so from myself n my daughter... A BIG THANK YOU, DID I SAY THANKYOU...THANK U!!!!!!!!! to all of u as I said for the stories n vm's but ALSO TO THOSE WHO TAKE THE TIME N WRITE UP THE DAY'S EPI N DOWN LOAD ON UTUBE... being on this side of the world...very helpful to know what has happened when u know the nx day's epi is suppose to be awesome...so a BIG THANK YOU AS I SAID FROM MYSELF N MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!! 

P.S. - i originally started this topic n it disappeared...so if u come across another topic stating thankyou to all...n that post is incomplete...sorry!!!!!

So as I said this maybe my only post I've started but I do comment or like the stories, vm's I read/see...
So Thank you once again in advance for joining me n my daughter on this short journey!!!

Have a excellent weekend...:):):):))))))))))))))))))))):):):))))))))

Thank you to everyone who has viewed my msg:):):):):):):):):)

Edited by rowrow - 20 July 2012 at 9:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JOSH1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top