Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Work on your characters (Page 3)

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkPari

Hey Zeeba! It's late just now and I have to get up for sehri in a bit, but I really want to reply to this post so am saving my space here haha! Xx

Ramadan Mubarak Pari! Hugs I decided not to sleep tonight lol hugs take your time! Hugs

Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

GH was rude with this statement! of course I don't want Rabba Ve, Rabba ve for 22 minutes I like other characters like Shyam & NK as well.

It's just I'm not felling nor liking this whole Anjali track.

Yes he was rude. Trust me more than anything, I want them to sit down and have a proper conversation. :) Sigh, i understand :) 

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
@Tarian - Thank you very much! They really need to concentrate on that or maybe when they get married again? God knows

haha this is what I wanna ask them. What changed Akash so much? :\

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tAriAn

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeeba*

</div>
Originally posted by Jameelah52

Komal first of all calm down. As Akshay usual says to GH ' shant gada dhari bheem, shaant' :p
<font color="#000066">Jameelah, I have been calm for months and still i am but some things are really getting on my nerves now. Lol I didn't get that :\</font>
<font color="#000066"></font>

Ok now coming to your post! I know you always try to understand the episode first and if thing has bothered you then only you would complain. But dear, would please put everything aside and just think about Payal and Aakash? I see your point! Even I dont want Aakash being this rude. But as per the situation I totally get it. See i'll just talk about todays epsiode. Aakash was first pissed that Arnav has again managed to hurt di. Though he dint voice it neither did he react but the way he walked away without giving a second look to Arnav and Khushi showed us how pissed he was.
<font color="#000066">Thanks for understanding hugs. You know when Arshi got married andeveryonein RMwas alittle upset butIt was Akash who said to Payal"there must be a reason behind this, I know Khushi jee" but what happened now? The thing is they havecompletely ruined his character, it makes no sense now! Fair enough his a little upset about everythingbut just talk to her, listen to what she has to say Akash! Better hota if he had said something. </font>

Then Arnav tells him please go make Di have her medicine. He goes in and she says she wants to be left alone. He is angry that this is happening. That di was finally coming out of her shell and because Bhai's one act she is hurt again. So he is back to square one for blaming his wife! Now he is not blaming her for hiding the truth he is blaming her because IF she would have told him maybe HE could have done something and Di would not be in this condition. ( yeah, we all know, aakash jaanke kya kar leta! But this time his EGO is hurt! A man's EGO!!
<font color="#000066">@Bold: Yesi understand that but I thought Nani did makeit clear, didn't she? I blame the writers here, his not the same Akash anymore. Before Akash was so understanding, loving and caringbut now they're showing him dumb and annoying. At least let Payal explain everything. They could have shown this? Right? </font><font color="#000066">Sigh Payal should just SCREAM at himand leave RM. Wait, </font><font color="#000066">Payal has nothing to do with it so why would you blame her? Does he really love Payal? ... </font>
I loved the way payal finally spoke up. Atleast she has a spine. This actually shows the difference between the gupta sisters - khushi after soo much happening with her has not complained once and look at Payal. She atleast raised her voice! And if u go to see , look at Aakash's expressions when she says you still blame me and khushi' i was almost expecting him to say' Payal mere woh matlab nahi tha' but alas there comes in Mami-
<font color="#000066">Yes Payal spoke up but couldn't they just let them talk and sort everything out? He would've said that but nahhh they had to show Mami. See this what i'm mad about ...
</font>
In this matter I wont argue. Probably because I too dont understand. If she was always going to be like this then why show soften to khushi?? Raizada's, I tell you! Bunch of weird people!
<font color="#000066">Exactly, what was the point? Fair enough she doesn't believe Khushi but then what about NK? Not even once she thought about it. Sigh!

</font>
As for Anjali- I dont understand what you meab by they could have taken the story in a more better way! See, the thing here is that this was always gonna happen yaar. Arnav threw her God like husband out and now she is noticing his priorities have changed its hurting her more!! Yes, they could have shown this part in tid bits and not ruin our end of the week! :(
Lets just hope that we dont have a Komolika amognst a midst! (yeah, you know what I mean!) ;)
<font color="#000066">The way they're showing Anjali is making everyone hate her rather than understand her. Today's episode what on earth was that? Was that really needed? Anjali seeing Arnav Khushi together? It made them look bad not just in front of Anjali but in front everyone else. There was no need for that!
</font>
I am as upset as you, trust me! But kya kar sakte hai? Sunta toh koi hai nahi! :S
<font color="#000066">I was really upset after watching today's episode and true, theres nothing we can do.<div>
</font>
P.S- I'm in no way implementing that Arnav shouldnt have done what he has! I am just pointing out the effects of that on Aakhash's behaviour!

<font color="#000066">HUGS Jameelah. I know it doesn't make any sense but hopefully you will understand hugs! Hugs thanks. </font>

You do have a point! I get it! But see I dont know if I agree or not. There are a 1000 things going in my mind regarding your post. You might have raised the right questions but we've got to have Grass -is- greener- on- the- other-side attitude with the way the show is going.

I completely forgot the part of Arnav and Aakash not defending their respective partners. Arnav did try to speak but Mami wouldnt listn and then Nani finally stopped her. As for Aakash I really dont care if the guy speaks or not. Lately it doesnt matter. :S I've always loved Aakash and I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to Mr. Hegde as to what he is doing with his "baby"!! Let just wait and watch!

And Anjali, see love, I read this amazing part in DC written by redwine that according to the family Arnav and Khushi's marraige is a LOVE one! No one knows the truth as to why they got married. So for the family and Anjali, they are happily married! And are living their happily ever after. We know the truth and thats why all that Arnav was doing was so special for us. Now see all this from a person who is currently broken and needs every shoulder to cry on. She enters the house and sees chote in that awkward position. Her first thought is WHAT is chote doing here ? He lied to me? Did he just lie to me to spend sometime with his wife?? Dint he have his whole life for this? << this last question made her react the way she did.
I'm not saying that its crime that he wanted to spend sometime with his wife but looking at the current situation romancing in the main hall is not a wise decision!

I hope I'm making sense now :S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Smilenice post dear
loved reading it...Clap

but let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte & u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...
wat does tat mean..?Angry
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed...
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???
just pissed off man...its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think...Angry

Go to top