Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
@Jameelah :

I will get back to you soon hugs

Edited by zeeba* - 20 July 2012 at 4:50pm

PinkPari Senior Member
PinkPari
PinkPari

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Zeeba! It's late just now and I have to get up for sehri in a bit, but I really want to reply to this post so am saving my space here haha! Xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Yep i agree...he shud atleast defend khushi (along with akash defending payal) when it comes to mami saying shit bout them..:/

Emerald-

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
yeah sooo agree
arnav need to defend khushi
akash scares with his mom so no need to talk about it.
cvs need to do something about it
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  Someday Akash had to show that he is his mother's son  Angry

Just wish they would consistently show NK in the house.  He is there in 1 episode, and then missing in the next 2 episodes.

After depicting Anjali's character as the typical jealous sister, the show has been reduced to the typical saas-bahu drama.  What is the difference between IPKKND and other saas-bahu shows ?  Just the amazing Sarun chemistry.

I seriously think with all the fan fictions we have read on IF, we have understood this show to be different that what the CVs have in mind.  And obviously they don't understand anything we have been saying in the last 5000+ pages of this forum.

Ouch

Ouch

Deedeepa1

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jameelah52

Komal first of all calm down. As Akshay usual says to GH ' shant gada dhari bheem, shaant' :p

Jameelah, I have been calm for months and still i am but some things are really getting on my nerves now. Lol I didn't get that :\

Ok now coming to your post! I know you always try to understand the episode first and if thing has bothered you then only you would complain. But dear, would please put everything aside and just think about Payal and Aakash? I see your point! Even I dont want Aakash being this rude. But as per the situation I totally get it. See i'll just talk about todays epsiode. Aakash was first pissed that Arnav has again managed to hurt di. Though he dint voice it neither did he react but the way he walked away without giving a second look to Arnav and Khushi showed us how pissed he was.

Thanks for understanding hugs. You know when Arshi got married and everyone in RM was a little upset but It was Akash who said to Payal "there must be a reason behind this, I know Khushi jee" but what happened now? The thing is they have completely ruined his character, it makes no sense now! Fair enough his a little upset about everything but just talk to her, listen to what she has to say Akash! Better hota if he had said something.

Then Arnav tells him please go make Di have her medicine. He goes in and she says she wants to be left alone. He is angry that this is happening. That di was finally coming out of her shell and because Bhai's one act she is hurt again. So he is back to square one for blaming his wife! Now he is not blaming her for hiding the truth he is blaming her because IF she would have told him maybe HE could have done something and Di would not be in this condition. ( yeah, we all know, aakash jaanke kya kar leta! But this time his EGO is hurt! A man's EGO!!

@Bold: Yes i understand that but I thought Nani did make it clear, didn't she? I blame the writers here, his not the same Akash anymore. Before Akash was so understanding, loving and caring but now they're showing him dumb and annoying. At least let Payal explain everything. They could have shown this? Right? Sigh Payal should just SCREAM at him and leave RM. Wait, Payal has nothing to do with it so why would you blame her? Does he really love Payal? ...

I loved the way payal finally spoke up. Atleast she has a spine. This actually shows the difference between the gupta sisters - khushi after soo much happening with her has not complained once and look at Payal. She atleast raised her voice! And if u go to see , look at Aakash's expressions when she says you still blame me and khushi' i was almost expecting him to say' Payal mere woh matlab nahi tha' but alas there comes in Mami-

Yes Payal spoke up but couldn't they just let them talk and sort everything out? He would've said that but nahhh they had to show Mami. See this what i'm mad about ...

In this matter I wont argue. Probably because I too dont understand. If she was always going to be like this then why show soften to khushi?? Raizada's, I tell you! Bunch of weird people!

Exactly, what was the point? Fair enough she doesn't believe Khushi but then what about NK? Not even once she thought about it. Sigh!

As for Anjali- I dont understand what you meab by they could have taken the story in a more better way! See, the thing here is that this was always gonna happen yaar. Arnav threw her God like husband out and now she is noticing his priorities have changed its hurting her more!! Yes, they could have shown this part in tid bits and not ruin our end of the week! :(
Lets just hope that we dont have a Komolika amognst a midst! (yeah, you know what I mean!) ;)

The way they're showing Anjali is making everyone hate her rather than understand her. Today's episode what on earth was that? Was that really needed? Anjali seeing Arnav Khushi together? It made them look bad not just in front of Anjali but in front everyone else. There was no need for that!

I am as upset as you, trust me! But kya kar sakte hai? Sunta toh koi hai nahi! :S
I was really upset after watching today's episode and true, theres nothing we can do.

P.S- I'm in no way implementing that Arnav shouldnt have done what he has! I am just pointing out the effects of that on Aakhash's behaviour!

HUGS Jameelah. I know it doesn't make any sense but hopefully you will understand hugs! Hugs thanks.

Edited by zeeba* - 20 July 2012 at 6:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tAriAnJammy-

tAriAn Senior Member
tAriAn
tAriAn

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
I just appreciate your post, and really you said it all. even what coming to mind after seeing all these?

"I don't want romance and rabba ve in every episode. I want some good Arshi moments, I want Arnav and Khushi to understand each other, it's been a year, we really want to see that." ------- loved your saying,
 especially in every husband wife relationship, understanding and trust grow everyday slowly, in real life, Now  i know how tough it is when no trust build up. and not like movie, life can go to worst just for misunderstand. 

even payal aakash case can show this. they liked each other and married, so where is the
 understanding

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-Deedeepa1

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shockalot

I love discussion topics that aren't just talking about the distance between ArHi's lips and they need to just kiss Big smile

Lol hugs!

So first of all, i think i can agree with what you're saying. Mami has always been a bit of a mood-killer, she'll jump at the first opportunity to put Khushi/Payal down in anyway. And now that her son is engaging in said behaviour as well towards Payal, she'll do it even more! Remember, that was her biggest fear about the marriage - Payal taking Akaash away from her. But right now, they stand on similar ground, they're both technically on the same page with this indecent behaviour towards Payal so Mami will go all out.

I agree with you and no one says anything when she insults Khushi and Payal like that. Lol She has always been like this but what's up with Akash? His getting on my nerves now. He wasn't like this before so what happened?

That's not to say that it's right - it isn't in any way. And it's no fun to watch either - it's actually heart-breaking to see Payal and Khushi get insulted like this day in day out. I really really wish Akaash had stuck true to his character. I understand he was upset about Payal hiding Shyam's truth from him. But this change has been in the making since the kidnapping track - even then, he was aloof and just 'too busy' for Payal. What i want to know is why? Why is he behaving like this? There has to be a reason - he can't have just gone from a lovesick puppy to an indifferent husband in the blink of an eye.

I love Mami's character but it's not funny when she looks down at Payal and Khushi. Well not anymore since she knows what Khushi went through when Arnav was kidnapped so i'm totally against this. This is what I want them to explain, what changed Akash so much? Hmmm his character changed since Miss B's track was introduced sigh.

Arnav is another story altogether. I think right now he's REALLY torn between his family and the love of his life. Who does he support? If he supports one, how will the other react? I know, he needs to stand up for Khushi at least where Mami's concerned because that lady is just going on and on nonsensically about every single thing Phatti Sari has done - but he isn't. And yet again, i feel like there's a reason that they're not delving into. Because there is no way the man in the video below can bear to hear anything against his wife, especially now that he LOVES her.

Yes he is but he can tell Mami to be quiet. If it was Anjali talking, I would understand but who is Mami again? He went against Nani over La and here we are talking about his wife. Sigh. Well whatever the reason is, they need to be clear because it's upsetting.

Man they were outsiders. He had to support her lol

As for Anjali's character, i'm a little confused. I can totally see why she's reacting the way she is but i feel like the CVs are a bit confused with the screenplay - i feel like it should be shown differently so that nobody begins to feel like she's acting like a jealous girlfriend, or whatever people are saying. I totally agree that something needs to be done - i'd LOVE to understand her character, i'd love for everyone to sympathize with her rather than bash her as a character because once upon a time, people adored her. I wish they'd give us some back story, a look into why she is the person she is and why she's reacting in this way.

LOL jealous girlfriend. Anjali only has Arnav now and and she thinks Khushi is taking him away as well. I think she's mentally disturbed right now and this is what they're trying to show. Someone needs to talk to her and tell her the truth hmmm but it's pointless cause only Shyam's confession will bring her out of this. They need to make us understand her character and where she's coming from. It's sad how so many people turned against her even though it makes sense. I didn't like today's episode. Anjali and everyone to see them together? Was that necessary...?

I also agree that i'd love to see Arnav-Khushi actually talk. I want them to talk things out, even if it's in anger - i hope the CVs don't succumb to fans and throw in random Rabba Ves to keep the small part of the fan population that wants only romance romance and more romance.

Thank you. I so want them to sit down and talk, understand each other and have a good time. Lol well said!

HUGS Thank you! I really enjoyed replying to your post hugs well said! :)

Go to top