Emerald- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone. I hope you all are doing good!

Well when it comes to IPK, i'm always positive and try to understand everything but after watching today's episode, I was a bit upset. I mean fair enough they want to show Anjali like this and many of us understand her situation because it's sort of understandable but honestly I cannot tolerate Mami and Akash's cold behaviour towards Payal and Khushi anymore. When will Akash and Arnav stand up for their wives? Yes Arnav we know you love Khushi but how can you allow Mami to say sh*t when it's not even her fault? I think you know the whole truth then why don't you speak?? Shall I blame Arnav or the writers here? Fair enough you want to show Arnav having a hard time and trying to balance everything out between his Di and Khushi but can't he shut Mami up? We are talking about ASR here not Akash. He is the same ASR who went against Nani over La so who exactly is Mami? Khushi isn't your girlfriend, she is your wife, your love ffs.

Fair enough Daljeet wanted more screen space as her character was being ignored for months but the way they're handling the situation is wrong. I was well excited for this track but this is not what I wanted, they could have done a better job. I don't blame Anjali for reacting like this, i was expecting this but showing her character like this isn't a good idea. It is just making everyone hate Anjali rather than understand her. Well I know it's a daily soap and every episode can't be perfect but you need to balance everything out. If you want to show Anjali being negative or creating problems for Arshi then don't show Akash and Mami's cold behaviour towards Payal and Khushi. There is a limit! What was the point in showing Mami supporting Khushi if you were going to show this? Doesn't she have a brain? How can she forget everything?

Showing Akash moody/grupmy. Well kindly explain the reason behind all this? His anger was justified when Shyam was exposed but now it's just out of order, why don't you talk to your wife about it and clear everything? Your mother call your wife "khoon bari taang" and you simply don't say anything? How can you allow that? If I was his wife (thank God i'm not), I would've left him ages ago and maybe this is the reason why I hate the idea/concept on marriage in real life. Such men are disgusting. Maa ka chamcha kmt!.

Well a better planning is needed, be clear with what you are trying to show us and don't explain things through social network sites and stick to the storyline. I love IPK but i think the writers really need to sit down and plan everything well.. I don't want romance and rabba ve in every episode. I want some good Arshi moments, I want Arnav and Khushi to understand each other, it's been a year, we really want to see that. Well I think i'm done now and i'm sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone. The thing is I can't jalways allow it. I really hope they do something about it. Take both TRP and International viewers in to an account.

Thanks!

Edit - I know the importance of Anjali character and her situation is understandable but isn't that enough? Do we really need stupid Mami and Akash? what's wrong with Akash? Gul and GH, just explain that to us fgs
Edited by zeeba* - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly I feel the same way, I see many posts these days, and I just stay quiet majority of the time if I can, I think it's only been one or two posts that I finally let some of my frustration out, and you're right more than anything we simply want a better development of Arnav and Khushi's relationship and a better flow with this brother-sister track too, and for that planning is very critical, and I really hope they do something about it soon. Edited by SaJanLuv14 - 11 years ago
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I appreciate your thoughts and we can rant and rave, but it won't change.  The PH is just this way and there is nothing we can do about it.  They changed to adjust to one disgruntled actress (or so the rumors would say) and by doing that, they have put the final nail in the coffin.  One hope though.  Once SP warns them to improve ratings the PH will give us romance and good storylines up to our necks before the show is cancelled.  That is the only hope I am holding on to.  This PH can ruin a show in a minute, as they've shown recently.  I should have known better than getting involved with another of their shows.  In my defense, I didn't know 4 Lions did this show until I was already hooked due to my love for Sanaya and Barun's acting.  Some people just don't learn and 4 Lions and Gul Kahn are those kind of people.  The utter failure of their last show has taught them absolutely nothing.  Hopefully though, their repeated failures will teach the other channels and SP not be pick up any more of their shows.  We'll see.
Emerald- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

Honestly I feel the same way, I see many posts these days, and I just stay quiet majority of the time if I can, I think it's only been one or two posts that I finally let some of my frustration out, and you're right more than anything we simply want a better development of Arnav and Khushi's relationship and a better flow with this brother-sister track too, and for that planning is very critical, and I really hope they do something about it soon. 

Exactly, we want some good Arshi moments. Where they sit down and TALK! Will that ever happen?

Anjali loves Shyam a lot but not even once she thought about him. I mean where is he and how is he doing? Agian, I blame the writers here. Thanks a lot mate!
Emerald- thumbnail

Originally posted by: reniji66

I appreciate your thoughts and we can rant and rave, but it won't change.  The PH is just this way and there is nothing we can do about it.  They changed to adjust to one disgruntled actress (or so the rumors would say) and by doing that, they have put the final nail in the coffin.  One hope though.  Once SP warns them to improve ratings the PH will give us romance and good storylines up to our necks before the show is cancelled.  That is the only hope I am holding on to.  This PH can ruin a show in a minute, as they've shown recently.  I should have known better than getting involved with another of their shows.  In my defense, I didn't know 4 Lions did this show until I was already hooked due to my love for Sanaya and Barun's acting.  Some people just don't learn and 4 Lions and Gul Kahn are those kind of people.  The utter failure of their last show has taught them absolutely nothing.  Hopefully though, their repeated failures will teach the other channels and SP not be pick up any more of their shows.  We'll see.

Hey thanks!

I don't want them to get warnings from SP lol that might give many of us a heart attack. I only want them to balance everything out and really work on their tracks and characters. They've seriously runied Payal and Akash's character. Why the hell was Miss B and Masala Mama introduced? It makes no sense!

argh because i'm annoyed, I can go on and on about everything but like you said there's no point. Sigh!
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Komal first of all calm down. As Akshay usual says to GH ' shant gada dhari bheem, shaant' :p

Ok now coming to your post! I know you always try to understand the episode first and if thing has bothered you then only you would complain. But dear, would please put everything aside and just think about Payal and Aakash? I see your point! Even I dont want Aakash being this rude. But as per the situation I totally get it. See i'll just talk about todays epsiode. Aakash was first pissed that Arnav has again managed to hurt di. Though he dint voice it neither did he react but the way he walked away without giving a second look to Arnav and Khushi showed us how pissed he was.

Then Arnav tells him please go make Di have her medicine. He goes in and she says she wants to be left alone. He is angry that this is happening. That di was finally coming out of her shell and because Bhai's one act she is hurt again. So he is back to square one for blaming his wife! Now he is not blaming her for hiding the truth he is blaming her because IF she would have told him maybe HE could have done something and Di would not be in this condition. ( yeah, we all know, aakash jaanke kya kar leta! But this time his EGO is hurt! A man's EGO!!)

I loved the way payal finally spoke up. Atleast she has a spine. This actually shows the difference between the gupta sisters - khushi after soo much happening with her has not complained once and look at Payal. She atleast raised her voice! And if u go to see , look at Aakash's expressions when she says you still blame me and khushi' i was almost expecting him to say' Payal mere woh matlab nahi tha' but alas there comes in Mami-

In this matter I wont argue. Probably because I too dont understand. If she was always going to be like this then why show soften to khushi?? Raizada's, I tell you! Bunch of weird people!

As for Anjali- I dont understand what you meab by they could have taken the story in a more better way! See, the thing here is that this was always gonna happen yaar. Arnav threw her God like husband out and now she is noticing his priorities have changed its hurting her more!! Yes, they could have shown this part in tid bits and not ruin our end of the week! :(
Lets just hope that we dont have a Komolika amognst a midst! (yeah, you know what I mean!) ;)

I am as upset as you, trust me! But kya kar sakte hai? Sunta toh koi hai nahi! :S

P.S- I'm in no way implementing that Arnav shouldnt have done what he has! I am just pointing out the effects of that on Aakhash's behaviour!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
GH was rude with this statement! of course I don't want Rabba Ve, Rabba ve for 22 minutes I like other characters like Shyam & NK as well.

It's just I'm not felling nor liking this whole Anjali track.
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I love discussion topics that aren't just talking about the distance between ArHi's lips and they need to just kiss 😃

So first of all, i think i can agree with what you're saying. Mami has always been a bit of a mood-killer, she'll jump at the first opportunity to put Khushi/Payal down in anyway. And now that her son is engaging in said behaviour as well towards Payal, she'll do it even more! Remember, that was her biggest fear about the marriage - Payal taking Akaash away from her. But right now, they stand on similar ground, they're both technically on the same page with this indecent behaviour towards Payal so Mami will go all out.

That's not to say that it's right - it isn't in any way. And it's no fun to watch either - it's actually heart-breaking to see Payal and Khushi get insulted like this day in day out. I really really wish Akaash had stuck true to his character. I understand he was upset about Payal hiding Shyam's truth from him. But this change has been in the making since the kidnapping track - even then, he was aloof and just 'too busy' for Payal. What i want to know is why? Why is he behaving like this? There has to be a reason - he can't have just gone from a lovesick puppy to an indifferent husband in the blink of an eye.

Arnav is another story altogether. I think right now he's REALLY torn between his family and the love of his life. Who does he support? If he supports one, how will the other react? I know, he needs to stand up for Khushi at least where Mami's concerned because that lady is just going on and on nonsensically about every single thing Phatti Sari has done - but he isn't. And yet again, i feel like there's a reason that they're not delving into. Because there is no way the man in the video below can bear to hear anything against his wife, especially now that he LOVES her.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PovrcsEzMwE[/YOUTUBE]

As for Anjali's character, i'm a little confused. I can totally see why she's reacting the way she is but i feel like the CVs are a bit confused with the screenplay - i feel like it should be shown differently so that nobody begins to feel like she's acting like a jealous girlfriend, or whatever people are saying. I totally agree that something needs to be done - i'd LOVE to understand her character, i'd love for everyone to sympathize with her rather than bash her as a character because once upon a time, people adored her. I wish they'd give us some back story, a look into why she is the person she is and why she's reacting in this way.

I also agree that i'd love to see Arnav-Khushi actually talk. I want them to talk things out, even if it's in anger - i hope the CVs don't succumb to fans and throw in random Rabba Ves to keep the small part of the fan population that wants only romance romance and more romance.

Edited by shockalot - 11 years ago
Emerald- thumbnail
@Jameelah :

I will get back to you soon hugs

Edited by zeeba* - 11 years ago
PinkPari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Zeeba! It's late just now and I have to get up for sehri in a bit, but I really want to reply to this post so am saving my space here haha! Xx