Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
This scene was hilarious and cute πŸ€£ πŸ˜ Both of their expressions were great!!! πŸ˜Š
Awesome post Jake loved the pics πŸ˜ƒ
P.S.  U've opened up a thread after soo long, Where have u been?
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

This scene was hilarious and cute πŸ€£ πŸ˜ Both of their expressions were great!!! πŸ˜Š
Awesome post Jake loved the pics πŸ˜ƒ
P.S.  U've opened up a thread after soo long, Where have u been?

Oh, I was away on vac last week. Came back, didn't feel like coming here. The show is sucking big time. πŸ₯±
CrazyFarzina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NICE POST ❀️ .EDITING TOO❀️...VIRMAAN/NISHAL ROCKSS!!❀️ 
-INFINITE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved their Xpressions.:D..Diz scene was hella Cute<3..Agree No one can beat dem in Xpressions..They r a class apart ;)

P.S..I love dat sig<3
Edited by VirManlicious - 11 years ago
Fallen Star thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheJake

Oh, I was away on vac last week. Came back, didn't feel like coming here. The show is sucking big time. πŸ₯±

Oh so Im not the only one who thinks that the show is sucking πŸ˜† Too be honest I thought you would be enjoying it so what aspect are u not liking??
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

Oh so Im not the only one who thinks that the show is sucking πŸ˜† Too be honest I thought you would be enjoying it so what aspect are u not liking??

What is there to like? Everything is so repetitive. The new writer doesn't even know how to handle VirMan. They'll be going in the backseat from next week. Seven days track was such a disappointment. Blah. Sleepy
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the way Virat signed I love you to Maanvi...these two just get more and more adorable and cuter by the day.
Aisha202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely editing Jake! <3
NiShal's expressions are awesome; they're a treat to watch, always...
Fallen Star thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheJake

What is there to like? Everything is so repetitive. The new writer doesn't even know how to handle VirMan. They'll be going in the backseat from next week. Seven days track was such a disappointment. Blah. πŸ₯±

The show has a new writer I didn't even know that 😲 No wonder the essence of the show is gone. Cancer is a unique topic and they aint even handling it very well, the magic between the sisters has also gone down a deep well 😑 πŸ˜†  Now they brought Mr Talwar who is intolerable and his eyebrows makes him look hideous 🀒 Too be honest he was not needed in the show.
I don't even know what they will show after the pathetic seven days track  🀒 To me it looks like they are ruining VirMan, they could do sooo much with them...i.e. something which other shows havent shown.
When did the old writer get changed???
Edited by Fallen Star - 11 years ago
namylovkriyansh thumbnail
this is sooo damn cute
virat expressions were sooo cute n the wa manvi blushes..awww
nishal nailed this scene