India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Varsha

svs_18 Newbie
svs_18
svs_18

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Wat the hell is this!!!  from where does the cv's get such weird storyline's from...its such a crapy thing... seriously cant bear it...such a sweet soham is been turned into negative character... all cos of varsha... Hate pavitra ristha nw...y don de change de name nw... its no more pavitra ristha... n todays episode was the worst!!!!Angry  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarriniiiisoapwatcher1Ashlaika

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Imbecility, Regressiveness, Stupidity, Dumbness, Stale story writing at its BEST.

Just reading the update is reason enough to get angry.

I have ZERO desire to watch that Psycho, Selfish, and one hell of a sorry excuse for life, Varsha again.

What Varsha did 18 years ago is unpardonable.

However, I feel that Archana was the one who brought Varsha to that condition. Archana is 100% RESPONSIBLE for who Soham is today. What she did cannot be FORGIVEN at least in a sane person's book.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxDabulls23

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

Imbecility, Regressiveness, Stupidity, Dumbness, Stale story writing at its BEST.

I have ZERO desire to watch that Psycho, Selfish, and one hell of a sorry excuse for life, Varsha again.

However, I feel that Archana was the one who brought Varsha to that condition. Archana is 100% RESPONSIBLE for who Soham is today. What she did cannot be FORGIVEN at least in a sane person's book.

Wonderful post Mohini19 agree with you totally.Smile Archana is the only one who brought Varsha to this condition if Varsha is physho its due to Archana she kept persuading Varsha and encouraging her to have Soham. She has always ignored Varsha's mistakes and is solely responsible for what Soham is today

Edited by bhallarox - 20 July 2012 at 3:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19JaishankarAshlaikaDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

Mohini my dear so nice to see u back Hug What made  ucomit the silly crime of watching PR yet again WinkLOL  so u joined rest of us the nimrods who keep watching this crap day after day for past 3 yrs LOL

RIght on sistah...Initially for short time both ArMan were responsible in pacifying a behavior by letting Varsha think she could be Soham's mom...But from the get go the first instict of being prego Archana felt she owed her child to Varsha...Why? Because Archana did not remember to give Manav msg to lie about the abortion which Varsha and that w/o her husband Satish's knowledge..Due to that SaSha were not able to adopt a child...Mind you her fav child from AA not Any child Angry Satish also is somewhat responsible in not nipping her obsession for Soham in a bud...

Finally knowing the fact how sick Varsha was and she was not alright, Archana still went ahead and snatched that lil baby Soham out of her husband Manav's hands and gave to Varsha...Why? SHe thought Varsha was alright OuchShockedWacko  Now what gave her that notion? ConfusedUnhappy

Archana & Archana only is 100% responsible in what happened to Soham than and how he turned out to be...Hiding and on the run an educated working woman becomes gangster's mother Embarrassed  Who knows how that Pimp is related to Varsha who is having Soham-Vishnu do bad things...Embarrassed  Yesterday sArchana said to Sulo "Ovi-Tej does not know abt the MU bet ArMan abt Soham"  WTH is MU abt this???????? Its clear Archana gave Soham to Varsha against her husband'd warning...Varsha ran with Soham and jumped in the river...Rest is history...What is the MU abt that?  Someone pls enlighten MOI LOL

My Broken Heart seeing our favorite lil Soham Cry

Edited by Dabulls23 - 20 July 2012 at 5:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19bhallarox

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top