India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG moments 20/07/2012

Fudge216 Newbie
Fudge216
Fudge216

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Ok Firstly OMG To khushi carrying a Gamla (Pot) with her whens shes dying of fear.. LOL 

She Sees ARS standing there looking at her, ans she Drops her Weapon and runs to her Beloved...ok was a nice scene but OMG I swear there wasnt any Flowers on the floor when she ran down Confused
I guess in the world of drama it happens.. It was like Magic Wink

Ok the Awww OMG comes when Khushi and ASR hug.. She tries Resisting But Gave Up Embarrassed again Awww... hehe
Ok Does This Mean Shes Accepted him fully and not leaving anymore?? Answer Please!

The Dammiiittt OMG was just round the Corner And OMG (again) Lip To Lip was Disrupted AGAIN but this time it was no gundas, HP, OP, JP or Phone.. It was Family (Slaps forehead) Wacko 
(I ask Myself Why?)

Ok Today im finishing With the Confusing OMG..Anjali Anjali Anjali... I know She loves her Brother Too Bits, But Woman you just accepted he Is In LOVE then why have a problem everytime hes doing things for his wife?
At first i was totaly backing up Anjali and still am, i mean woman lost her husband and now fears loosing her brother...but come on if she knows he loves Khushi Then Why? Disapprove

This was totaly done out of fun no bashing intended..
Do Share Your Views Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonakshi_Barunsun2011-Rimsha-sizzlesipkknd06ASADsweetZOYA.ProperPatola

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
nice post dearClap
Embarrassedi am such rewatching the first 10 mins. of yesterday...
and after tat its better not 2 talk..if'll star then it'll b like this...Tongue

let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?Angry

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...Thumbs Up
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, Embarrassedshe was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, Embarrassedshe was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone Embarrassed, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji Embarrassed& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, Thumbs Up
is tat the same Anjali..???????Confused
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????Angry

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...Dead
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...Ouch
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????Dead
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???Angry
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???Shocked
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.Angryomg..he was far better i think!!!!.AngryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fudge216.ProperPatola

Fudge216 Newbie
Fudge216
Fudge216

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
^^^ Thankyou! Big smile
omgosh chick i was thinking the same..
I mean she clearly stated that he Was in Love Now, then if shes accepted that fact then why doesnt she let her brother be with Khushi??Confused
Me No Understand!

Ok I understand the fact that she thinks shes loosing everything she had once now but she did ewant to see her brother happy in the first place..

And if she thinks its Khushis fault in all this then she should speak out..better out than in I say..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top