Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav- choose sister / wife? I've got solution!!! (Page 2)

-Rehnuma- IF-Addictz
-Rehnuma-
-Rehnuma-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
good idea

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17

spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
this is the best ,let arnav get back shyam for his di sake and let him go to buaji's house
and we will get what we want ,guptas r far better than rm members

hkhb17

iLuvYellow Goldie
iLuvYellow
iLuvYellow

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Yea I hOpe that happens.

hkhb17

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?Angry

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...Thumbs Up
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, Embarrassedshe was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, Embarrassedshe was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone Embarrassed, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji Embarrassed& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, Thumbs Up
is tat the same Anjali..???????Confused
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????Angry

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...Dead
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...Ouch
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????Dead
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???Angry
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???Shocked
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.Angryomg..he was far better i think!!!!.AngryCry

hkhb17

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying uchangedchotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?Angry

<font color="#cc3300">but actually<font size="3">Anjali is the one who changed</font>...not Arnav...Thumbs Up</font>
<font color="#cc3300">Anajli is the one whowas the one who tried 2 make them together,Embarrassedshe was the one whomade baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak,Embarrassedshe was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them aloneEmbarrassed, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushijiEmbarrassed& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror,Thumbs Up</font>
<font color="#cc3300">is tat the same Anjali..???????Confused</font>
<font color="#cc3300">if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????Angry</font>

<font color="#0066cc">yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...Dead</font>
<font color="#0066cc">if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats theproblem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singingballads...Ouch</font>
<font color="#0066cc">she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????Dead</font>
<font color="#0066cc">anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???Angry</font>
<font color="#0066cc">so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???</font>Shocked
<font color="#003399">just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...</font>
<font color="#003399">its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.Angryomg..he was far better i think!!!!.AngryCry</font>

Becareful for what you wish for!!!! Snakewa could be back on our screens shortly. But I think it would be good if CVs showing the other members of raizada family seeing his true colours slowly on their own.

NK already knows
Arnav also realises the truth.

Whose left?
Akash - then his repent time starts for how he has treated Payal
Mamiji - her remorsefulness will be worth watching
Anjali - will be last I'm sure. That's the problem with having blind faith in anything!

Go to top