Arnav- choose sister / wife? I've got solution!!!

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Arnav was left standing alone- not sure whom to go to and eventually going for anjali.

I think he probably realises that anjali is not as strong as Khushi. That and his undying devotion and love for his sister. Khushi knows this and could willingly leave due to her love for arnav. Would that explain the new promo?!

Well I think if I was Arnav, I would let Khushi go home to her buaji's house.
I'll then bring Shyam back to RM. Tell his sister, I've brought your lovely husband back. Now start back her blind pooja & devotion of her 'god-like' shyamji.And then leave!!!! Go to buaji's house to spend time with Khushi.

In this way, snake is back and can torture the rest of RM who currently deserve it with their sheer stupidity (1. Mamiji - really?! Was it all the girls fault?!?! I thought if anyone could understand khushi's plight, it would be mamiji. 2. Anjali off course- the spoilt brat who puts all her trust in her husband but if she only open her eyes and maybe also tidy her room, she might find the will that originally stated everything was going to Shyam. 3. Akash - I know he is hurt because Payal was not honest but enough is enough, she is still his wife and it us something that both should sort out withiut the need of allowing his mother to ill treat her. 4. Poor bystanders - naniji and nk).

When NK and payal have enough of this drama, they can also move back to buaji's place.

With arnav and khushi back at her buaji's place, we are guaranteed more romance, lovely scene and a lovely family drama. Instead of saas-bahu-sister in law drama serial!

What do you think?!Edited by hkhb17 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavandkhushi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav should totally bring Shyam back to RM and then sooner or later Anjali will realize that her godlike husband is a douche.
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very good idea, but don't think the CVs are smart enough to give us that.  There is a FF with that very same storyline though by Gargee.  I found it very interesting, even though its only a few chapters long. The concept makes sense, but again, CVs from this PH are not that bright.
BTW what happened with your FFs.  I was following a few of them months ago and they just stopped.  I thought something happened to you.
hkhb17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reniji66

Very good idea, but don't think the CVs are smart enough to give us that. There is a FF with that very same storyline though by Gargee. I found it very interesting, even though its only a few chapters long. The concept makes sense, but again, CVs from this PH are not that bright.

</div><div>BTW what happened with your FFs. I was following a few of them months ago and they just stopped. I thought something happened to you.

Thanks.

I'm back now!!! Sorry have been missing in action with family issues - so not much time to write and comment. But now will start reviewing and working on the FFs. Will PM when i update! Thanks so much for your concern.

I'll try and find that FF.
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hkhb17

Thanks.

I'm back now!!! Sorry have been missing in action with family issues - so not much time to write and comment. But now will start reviewing and working on the FFs. Will PM when i update! Thanks so much for your concern.

I'll try and find that FF.

Its called For Better or Worse by Gargee.  Glad all is well with you.  Love, love the way your write and was truly concerned when it seemed all your writings stopped.  Hopefully things will continue to go well for you.  Write whenever you can.  Life comes first afterall. 😊
hkhb17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reniji66

Its called For Better or Worse by Gargee. Glad all is well with you. Love, love the way your write and was truly concerned when it seemed all your writings stopped. Hopefully things will continue to go well for you. Write whenever you can. Life comes first afterall. 😊

Thanks. I read it- really good!
spoorthi thumbnail
this is the best ,let arnav get back shyam for his di sake and let him go to buaji's house
and we will get what we want ,guptas r far better than rm members
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?😑
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?😑

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, πŸ˜³she was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, πŸ˜³she was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone πŸ˜³, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji πŸ˜³& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, πŸ‘πŸΌ
is tat the same Anjali..???????πŸ˜•
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????😑

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...🀒
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????🀒
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???😑
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???😲
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.😑omg..he was far better i think!!!!.😑😭

Originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?😑
yesterday Anjali was saying uchangedchotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?😑

<font color="#cc3300">but actually<font size="3">Anjali is the one who changed</font>...not Arnav...πŸ‘πŸΌ</font>
<font color="#cc3300">Anajli is the one whowas the one who tried 2 make them together,😳she was the one whomade baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak,😳she was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone😳, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji😳& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror,πŸ‘πŸΌ</font>
<font color="#cc3300">is tat the same Anjali..???????πŸ˜•</font>
<font color="#cc3300">if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????😑</font>

<font color="#0066cc">yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...🀒</font>
<font color="#0066cc">if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats theproblem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singingballads...</font>
<font color="#0066cc">she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????🀒</font>
<font color="#0066cc">anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???😑</font>
<font color="#0066cc">so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???</font>😲
<font color="#003399">just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...</font>
<font color="#003399">its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.😑omg..he was far better i think!!!!.😑😭</font>

Becareful for what you wish for!!!! Snakewa could be back on our screens shortly. But I think it would be good if CVs showing the other members of raizada family seeing his true colours slowly on their own.

NK already knows
Arnav also realises the truth.

Whose left?
Akash - then his repent time starts for how he has treated Payal
Mamiji - her remorsefulness will be worth watching
Anjali - will be last I'm sure. That's the problem with having blind faith in anything!