Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav- choose sister / wife? I've got solution!!!

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Arnav was left standing alone- not sure whom to go to and eventually going for anjali.

I think he probably realises that anjali is not as strong as Khushi. That and his undying devotion and love for his sister. Khushi knows this and could willingly leave due to her love for arnav. Would that explain the new promo?!

Well I think if I was Arnav, I would let Khushi go home to her buaji's house.
I'll then bring Shyam back to RM. Tell his sister, I've brought your lovely husband back. Now start back her blind pooja & devotion of her 'god-like' shyamji.And then leave!!!! Go to buaji's house to spend time with Khushi.

In this way, snake is back and can torture the rest of RM who currently deserve it with their sheer stupidity (1. Mamiji - really?! Was it all the girls fault?!?! I thought if anyone could understand khushi's plight, it would be mamiji. 2. Anjali off course- the spoilt brat who puts all her trust in her husband but if she only open her eyes and maybe also tidy her room, she might find the will that originally stated everything was going to Shyam. 3. Akash - I know he is hurt because Payal was not honest but enough is enough, she is still his wife and it us something that both should sort out withiut the need of allowing his mother to ill treat her. 4. Poor bystanders - naniji and nk).

When NK and payal have enough of this drama, they can also move back to buaji's place.

With arnav and khushi back at her buaji's place, we are guaranteed more romance, lovely scene and a lovely family drama. Instead of saas-bahu-sister in law drama serial!

What do you think?!

Edited by hkhb17 - 20 July 2012 at 2:12pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

jayagowriSham33rahLIONHEARTarshi1986iLuvYellowsun2011ParamjitKMH-NASHA-Superstar--Rimsha-sizzlesJUHI.HIgmgibepatient.SobtiLicious.rulamaspoorthiameena671-Rehnuma-

Aishah8 Goldie
Aishah8
Aishah8

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Love it ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17

arnavandkhushi1 Goldie
arnavandkhushi1
arnavandkhushi1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Arnav should totally bring Shyam back to RM and then sooner or later Anjali will realize that her godlike husband is a douche.

hkhb17

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Very good idea, but don't think the CVs are smart enough to give us that.  There is a FF with that very same storyline though by Gargee.  I found it very interesting, even though its only a few chapters long. The concept makes sense, but again, CVs from this PH are not that bright.
BTW what happened with your FFs.  I was following a few of them months ago and they just stopped.  I thought something happened to you.

hkhb17

ameena671 IF-Sizzlerz
ameena671
ameena671

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
I like your solution.Clap

hkhb17

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reniji66

Very good idea, but don't think the CVs are smart enough to give us that. There is a FF with that very same storyline though by Gargee. I found it very interesting, even though its only a few chapters long. The concept makes sense, but again, CVs from this PH are not that bright.
</div><div>BTW what happened with your FFs. I was following a few of them months ago and they just stopped. I thought something happened to you.

Thanks.

I'm back now!!! Sorry have been missing in action with family issues - so not much time to write and comment. But now will start reviewing and working on the FFs. Will PM when i update! Thanks so much for your concern.

I'll try and find that FF.
LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkhb17

Very good idea, but don't think the CVs are smart enough to give us that. There is a FF with that very same storyline though by Gargee. I found it very interesting, even though its only a few chapters long. The concept makes sense, but again, CVs from this PH are not that bright.
</div><div>BTW what happened with your FFs. I was following a few of them months ago and they just stopped. I thought something happened to you.

Thanks.

I'm back now!!! Sorry have been missing in action with family issues - so not much time to write and comment. But now will start reviewing and working on the FFs. Will PM when i update! Thanks so much for your concern.

Its called For Better or Worse by Gargee.  Glad all is well with you.  Love, love the way your write and was truly concerned when it seemed all your writings stopped.  Hopefully things will continue to go well for you.  Write whenever you can.  Life comes first afterall. Smile

hkhb17

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hkhb17

Thanks.

Its called For Better or Worse by Gargee. Glad all is well with you. Love, love the way your write and was truly concerned when it seemed all your writings stopped. Hopefully things will continue to go well for you. Write whenever you can. Life comes first afterall. Smile

Thanks. I read it- really good!

Go to top