India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

How will Sidhi??

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Okay so rciha wants sidhi to do something which will make entire chopra family hate her so what will she do..
1.Veena Chopra.. as per today's WU and the pre-cap she hates Sidhi so it wont be difficult for Sihdi to make maa hate her ..one wicket down
2.raj chopra..well he was the head of the family when Veena was ill..since she has recovered he does not have any role to play...like all BT husbands , he would abide his wife so the second wicket down
3.Raveena Chopra; sidhi just has to tell raveena that vikram would land up in jail for fighting with rohit and her life with vikram which has just started would come to an end and that's enough for Raveena o hate Sidhi
4.Seema..this is the toughest one...Seema knows Sidhi very well., she knows what and how much Sidhi has done for the family so some where I fell she will come in to play ..she might suspect some foul plat and question Sidhi..I have a feeling that this time also Sidhi might confide in Seema but take a promise from her to quite or she might bring Gaurav EMA issue and say something nasty to Seema which may make Seema hate sidhi..
5. Vikram..well he had enough of screen space so don't think he would have much to say
  last but not least
6,Kunal chopra.. tough but not impossible.. he loves his family  too and If sidhi goes against the family and do some thing which would hurt his self respect  he might break the bond with sidhi,,,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica.Boss.paradigmAnkitaKaran

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Even if sidhi does thing against his family he will be angry but won't hate her. 
but, i think to make kunal hate her, she will say something about their baby , kunal won't tolerate this. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica.Boss.paradigmAnkitaKaran

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
hi

i agree veena already has started showing ehr hatred towards siddhi

i thought vik will be the one siding siddhi

well it will be pathetic if they shwo raj seema  hating siddhi and mu her, 

reg kunal, well i expect him to trust siddhi, smell foul play, investigate, expose witcha etc. if kunal falls in witcha';s trap again and doesnt trust siddhi, then i will believe he never deserved siddhi or her love. its his testing time, he needs to pass with flying colours

hope cvs dont disappoint and dont ruin kunal's character

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilambuAnkitaKaran

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Agree with u padmini...plz make another post about how richa is going to win the place in chopras heart...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top