Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by Mandy20

hey Sherry, bhavya, parvathy, navya and anyone else... how are u girls doing ? Smile
omg there is a ME this weekend, first ME that i wont see.. Cvs are putting more humor in the show to increase the trps, but really its pathetic and boring Dead
@parvathy- congrats on becoming IF dazzlerz!!!!

@Mandy I'm doing good... Smile
yes tommorrow is a ME... No excitement for ME yaar Confused
No Giaa no interest in ME.. Cry
Cvs r so cleaver they showing ME so early just coz of increasing trp... But they forget trp increase Hone k liya drama mein bhi kuch hona chahiye... Dead

so true yaar, no excitment... no giaa=no trps.. everyone knows that except cvs..Dead
and when cvs put drama in the show its usualy stupid... but now who really cares about the show Wink ive lost interest since giaa left...

@Mandy so ture...
Cvs do can thing for trp... Pathetic ppl now they become hungry for TRPs... Dead

RS trp ke liye kuch bhi karega Dead

u know one thing jab bhi ME ata hai uski silite jo SP per atti hai they always shown giaa pic but on this time they shown rashi pic... I wondering now rashi become a 1 mainlead not D... Now i think SP,PH n Cvs knows ppl have no interest on D... Dead

lol, now i think rashi has became the main lead. LOL SP now realizes that D is same as a maid in MM, Wink who is interested in D anyway.. i feel like SNS turned into a horror serial with D in itDead

Ture... Horror n comedy serial too.. Now days they showing so much humour... I felt im not watching saathiya i watching comedy serial...LOL
u know.. When i saw D i feel bang her had on wall.. Angry
seriously..LOL

arey she is devil, she will make it horror/ comedy thriller na.. LOLLOLLOL I esp feel bad for naaz, how he has to shoot scenes with D... u can tell he isnt comfortable lol

when Naaz n giaa shoot any scene... They eyes speak its self both share a super chemistry...when giaa sad emjii...we hold our breath yaar... Jab NaaZ giaa ko dekha tha uski ankhon main ek twinkle n charm hota tha... I remember last scene when Naaz looked giaa... His eyes sad how much he loves her...

But with Devil woh bas scene shoot karwata hai uss mein feeling or chemistry hi nahi hoti... Yeah he isn't comfortable with D...Dead

of course dear, u are right.. their eyes showed their love for each other.. Naaz giaa se pyar se baat bhi karta tha, i miss it so much.. gia should reutrn it would be a miracle, but SP stupid ego hai na...Dead gina had the best chemistry ive seen, but D and naaz chemistry is Dead... omg the last gohem scene, it was so magical.. but u know, Gina is cute off screen too, sometimes i hope they become more than friendsWink

O yes they off screen chemistry was incartible n i hope too they become more than friends...Wink
they r bestest friends thats y naaz still miss her badly..
I wish form bottom of my heart SP bring Giaa back...
We see again the magical chemistry to GiNa...Ooo i missed GiNa yaar... Cry

o yes naaz has said a few times before how he misses Giaa a lot...of course he would na, he is tired with the grave yard romance with D... o they are great friends... the Gina hug and kiss, omg we were in lala land for a lifetime, me to missing gina.. i want to see them in a diff serial together Smile

Me too... want to see them in a diff serial together...
U remember when naaz sad her 'Gawar kahi ki' o love the way he angry on her n Giaa expressions were adoreble like she really sacred of him... N Giaa's silent treatment to gave naaz i love it.. N naaz expressions he's eyes n face shows how much he miss her n how Dispreadly he wants to talk to her..
OmG...we never forget thoes lala land moment... Embarrassed

Lol, yeah i remember that, it was soo cute.. naaz expressions were so good he has improved so much, and his and giaa's cute smile, how can we forget these amazing moments. yes he was so desperate to talk to giaaWink. miss it a lot Cry but now the show is dead, D killed it with her actingDead

seriously D killed it gopi character n our saathiya too with has super acting...Dead
u know wht i read this news on forum i dont know how much is truth or not but i read it.. Cvs n SP accept this at least D voice is doesn't suit gopi 's innocect...
I wish some day they realised she doesn't suit gopi role to n bring our gopi back... Wink

</div><div>
omg they realized thats funny.. but why did it take them so much time to realize lol, it took them 1.5 months to realize Ds voice isnt innocent.. what is wrong with her voice, she talks so slow, i feel she is trying too hard to sound innocent, but she sounds fake Wink

D is not only sounds fake has walking also fake... She took 5 min to complete 1 line... She Trying to be Gopi hardly But she can't to be like gopi coz giaa did gopi so naturally n D trying to be like giaa but she failed badly.. No one can be Giaa Manek..!
D tu kabhi nahi.. Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandy20

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

hey Sherry, bhavya, parvathy, navya and anyone else... how are u girls doing ? Smile
omg there is a ME this weekend, first ME that i wont see.. Cvs are putting more humor in the show to increase the trps, but really its pathetic and boring Dead

Cvs r so cleaver they showing ME so early just coz of increasing trp... But they forget trp increase Hone k liya drama mein bhi kuch hona chahiye... Dead

so true yaar, no excitment... no giaa=no trps.. everyone knows that except cvs..Dead
and when cvs put drama in the show its usualy stupid... but now who really cares about the show Wink ive lost interest since giaa left...

@Mandy so ture...
Cvs do can thing for trp... Pathetic ppl now they become hungry for TRPs... Dead

u know one thing jab bhi ME ata hai uski silite jo SP per atti hai they always shown giaa pic but on this time they shown rashi pic... I wondering now rashi become a 1 mainlead not D... Now i think SP,PH n Cvs knows ppl have no interest on D... Dead

lol, now i think rashi has became the main lead. LOL SP now realizes that D is same as a maid in MM, Wink who is interested in D anyway.. i feel like SNS turned into a horror serial with D in itDead

Ture... Horror n comedy serial too.. Now days they showing so much humour... I felt im not watching saathiya i watching comedy serial...LOL
seriously..LOL

arey she is devil, she will make it horror/ comedy thriller na.. LOLLOLLOL I esp feel bad for naaz, how he has to shoot scenes with D... u can tell he isnt comfortable lol

when Naaz n giaa shoot any scene... They eyes speak its self both share a super chemistry...when giaa sad emjii...we hold our breath yaar... Jab NaaZ giaa ko dekha tha uski ankhon main ek twinkle n charm hota tha... I remember last scene when Naaz looked giaa... His eyes sad how much he loves her...

But with Devil woh bas scene shoot karwata hai uss mein feeling or chemistry hi nahi hoti... Yeah he isn't comfortable with D...Dead

of course dear, u are right.. their eyes showed their love for each other.. Naaz giaa se pyar se baat bhi karta tha, i miss it so much.. gia should reutrn it would be a miracle, but SP stupid ego hai na...Dead gina had the best chemistry ive seen, but D and naaz chemistry is Dead... omg the last gohem scene, it was so magical.. but u know, Gina is cute off screen too, sometimes i hope they become more than friendsWink

O yes they off screen chemistry was incartible n i hope too they become more than friends...Wink

o yes naaz has said a few times before how he misses Giaa a lot...of course he would na, he is tired with the grave yard romance with D... o they are great friends... the Gina hug and kiss, omg we were in lala land for a lifetime, me to missing gina.. i want to see them in a diff serial together Smile

U remember when naaz sad her 'Gawar kahi ki' o love the way he angry on her n Giaa expressions were adoreble like she really sacred of him... N Giaa's silent treatment to gave naaz i love it.. N naaz expressions he's eyes n face shows how much he miss her n how Dispreadly he wants to talk to her..

Lol, yeah i remember that, it was soo cute.. naaz expressions were so good he has improved so much, and his and giaa's cute smile, how can we forget these amazing moments. yes he was so desperate to talk to giaaWink. miss it a lot Cry but now the show is dead, D killed it with her actingDead

seriously D killed it gopi character n our saathiya too with has super acting...Dead
u know wht i read this news on forum i dont know how much is truth or not but i read it.. Cvs n SP accept this at least D voice is doesn't suit gopi 's innocect...
I wish some day they realised she doesn't suit gopi role to n bring our gopi back... Wink

</div><div>
omg they realized thats funny.. but why did it take them so much time to realize lol, it took them 1.5 months to realize Ds voice isnt innocent.. what is wrong with her voice, she talks so slow, i feel she is trying too hard to sound innocent, but she sounds fake Wink

D is not only sounds fake has walking also fake... She took 5 min to complete 1 line... She Trying to be Gopi hardly But she can't to be like gopi coz giaa did gopi so naturally n D trying to be like giaa but she failed badly.. No one can be Giaa Manek..!
D tu kabhi nahi.. Dead

Lol thats true, she is slower than a snail lol... she would be good for a negative role or house worker...of course yaar, no one can be like Giaa,  she is the first gopi and last gopi vahu.Smile
Giaa was natural, but D Dead

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

@Mandy so ture...

seriously..LOL

</div><div>

D tu kabhi nahi.. Dead

Lol thats true, she is slower than a snail lol... she would be good for a negative role or house worker...of course yaar, no one can be like Giaa, she is the first gopi and last gopi vahu.Smile

Indeed Gia is the first n last Gopi vahu..Embarrassed
I always sad that D looks naaz maid... She doesn't suit his personality... He's so hot n D Dead
ur right she would be good for negative role like has pervious show... She not a mean lead material at all.. Now SP n Cvs also accept this... Thats y they showing rashi's pic on ME silite... Wink LOL

Edited by -GiNa- - 27 July 2012 at 2:56pm

Mandy20

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

@Mandy so ture...

seriously..LOL

</div><div>

D tu kabhi nahi.. Dead

Lol thats true, she is slower than a snail lol... she would be good for a negative role or house worker...of course yaar, no one can be like Giaa, she is the first gopi and last gopi vahu.Smile

I always sad that D looks naaz maid... She doesn't suit his personality... He's so hot n D Dead
ur right she would be good for negative role like has pervious show... She not a mean lead material at all.. Now SP n Cvs also accept this... Thats y they showing rashi's pic on ME silite... Wink LOL

o yes, rashis pic, u knw what, it could mean SNs will be ending soon, they arent giving any importance to gopi who is suppose to be the main lead.. acha hai, D saathiya aur ahem se bahar jayga Wink..

NazimKiDewani

-mahii- Goldie
-mahii-
-mahii-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rupal.love

hi gina and mandy
how are you

Hi Rupal.. My self sherry... Im doing good Smile

Hi sherry, where are you from

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

@Mandy so ture...

seriously..LOL

</div><div>

D tu kabhi nahi.. Dead

o yes, rashis pic, u knw what, it could mean SNs will be ending soon, they arent giving any importance to gopi who is suppose to be the main lead.. acha hai, D saathiya aur ahem se bahar jayga Wink..

yeah.. I also want SNS will be end soon coz there is nothing left in it... Ek time tha saathiya is all about gopi but now the KK queen become a mainlead... Wink
I felt PH n SP will be not end so early coz still ppl wants giaa back to the show at this time if they end the show so everyone blame on SP coz they never handle the show without giaa that y they never end the show so early... Or SP ye kabhi nahi chahe ga koi usko blame kare coz they replace giaa.. Kyun k SP always sad that Giaa quit the Show they never want to replace her...etc!

Edited by -GiNa- - 27 July 2012 at 3:34pm

Mandy20

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

hi gina and mandy
how are you

Hi Rupal.. My self sherry... Im doing good Smile

Hi sherry, where are you from

Hi Rupal... I'm from Pakistan Smile
nu?

Mandy20

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
@Sherry- I agree, your right.. Sp kabie nahi chayga ki usko blame ho Dead

sherry its almost 6 PM in my place, i have to start helping my mom cook for dinner.. i enjoyed talking with you dear.. but have to go now, sorry... but will see u tmorrw, take careHug

NazimKiDewani

Go to top