India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gia_Lovers*Invites Only*#3 (Page 70)

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Oh., sorry Navya!! I didn't know, that Shaun started, another thread today """KARMA"". I was thinking about, yesterday's thread!! Yesterday thread was, too much mockery!! He has started again, he is indirectly, attacking us!!!. You see, his comment after YUKS comment!!.

Edited by Giafan - 26 July 2012 at 12:19pm

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

Originally posted by ran2012

Originally posted by navyab

guess what I saw...Koki's gift to Gopi ...the saree she wore on the 1st day of school...manorama of ISPKND wearing it TongueLOL 

I liked the saree very mch!!  But, that saree looked heavy saree, isn't it?    that day, it rained also? Both Ahem and Gopi went in a Auto ricksaw, Ahem wiped, the seats of Auto!! Wow, wonderful episode!!!
Yeah that same saree Wink !!!
LolLOL HelloHiByeByeLOL

If he moves away from this serial, then he will be saved. other wise, he will be a gone case!!!. May be, who knows, this is one more publicity stunt from the SNS crew!!!
Ayesha PMed me that she got to know we were talking about her comment from one of our CC members & said...not to believe it as she did not speak with Nazim as he is busy in his movie shooting...she got to know about it from a fren & she just passed it on !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Oh. God., Navya!! Now only we talked about her. whether she saw our comment in the CC or really some ppl. in our CC passed the news to her? I feel like, there is no privacy in here?
Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Girls!! Who are here? No activities?
navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Oh. God., Navya!! Now only we talked about her. whether she saw our comment in the CC or really some ppl. in our CC passed the news to her? I feel like, there is no privacy in here?
I do not care Viji...if a person is shamed of him or herself...then he or she will use the masked way ...so whoever it is on the forum & does not want to reveal him or herself...I hardly care for them & I will not stop myself from being myself Smile !!! so forget whoever is passing on the info & just continue to relax & enjoy company of frens !!!

Giafan

.Ranju. IF-Dazzler
.Ranju.
.Ranju.

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

guess what I saw...Koki's gift to Gopi ...the saree she wore on the 1st day of school...manorama of ISPKND wearing it TongueLOL 

I liked the saree very mch!!  But, that saree looked heavy saree, isn't it?    that day, it rained also? Both Ahem and Gopi went in a Auto ricksaw, Ahem wiped, the seats of Auto!! Wow, wonderful episode!!!
LolLOL HelloHiByeByeLOL

If he moves away from this serial, then he will be saved. other wise, he will be a gone case!!!. May be, who knows, this is one more publicity stunt from the SNS crew!!!
Ayesha PMed me that she got to know we were talking about her comment from one of our CC members & said...not to believe it as she did not speak with Nazim as he is busy in his movie shooting...she got to know about it from a fren & she just passed it on !!!
Anyways we didnt talk anything about her right!! I said what she posted on SNS forum. What if she herself stalking the CC and trying to create tifF among us by saying one of your CC members told her!! I dont care as I havent told anything which is not true!!

Giafan

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

I do not care Viji...if a person is shamed of him or herself...then he or she will use the masked way ...so whoever it is on the forum & does not want to reveal him or herself...I hardly care for them & I will not stop myself from being myself Smile !!! so forget whoever is passing on the info & just continue to relax & enjoy company of frens !!!

I know, those ppl. will always stalk us, But, we rarely go to their Devna AT., eventhough, it is a open thread!!! lolLOL
navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

LolLOL HelloHiByeByeLOL

Anyways we didnt talk anything about her right!! I said what she posted on SNS forum. What if she herself stalking the CC and trying to create tifF among us by saying one of your CC members told her!! I dont care as I havent told anything which is not true!!
dnt bother Ran...if the person is so scared that he or she needs to mask oneself ...let it be na...why shuld we change for whoever it is !!! and lets leave this topic here ...

Giafan

Go to top