Gia_Lovers*Invites Only*#3 (Page 52)

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

Originally posted by -GiNa-

@Nihira...
Viji is busy to fighting with ashwin n ayesha on SnS forum...

Sorry girls. Hi Sherry dear, Hi Nihira dear, How are U? Sorry, i came to this CC, then, i went to fight with SA  and Mega!!!. Now, he left, he said, he is heading to bed. So, now there is no fight!!!ROFL
Hi VIji...sorry...just saw ur msg...Im working on a presentation for work tomm...& in between checking if someone has udpated Gia's score...I replied back to that whatever jalebi junk...& did not go back there...they are not worth that effort to even fight...they really have lost it...

But tell me how are you ? Are you taking rest ? well in my dance class...my instructor moved me from 4th row to the 1st row...Im happy Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanNihira-fanMandy20

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

@Nihira...

Sorry girls. Hi Sherry dear, Hi Nihira dear, How are U? Sorry, i came to this CC, then, i went to fight with SA and Mega!!!. Now, he left, he said, he is heading to bed. So, now there is no fight!!!ROFL

I'm Doing good dear... Wht abt u... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanMandy20

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@viji di navya is very right...they are just lost it all...so if we argue with them its like hell...why to loose our patience..u know on one of JDJ thread gia missing one monk has visited ask navya regarding this..there motto is follow where we are i am damn sure that lady will be stalking us and i think she will see por posts in our profile and follow us to comment there...they are so so... no words to describe di take care did u visit our JDJ forum new Gias AT i and mandy are working on it... and Navya will do episode update from now on in AT...

and do u know what di now they want to increase CM ranking of SNS by posting gias JDJ pics and her articles now they dnt feel gia is not belonging oto SNS its CM ranking it matters they use to advice this article should be posted in so and so thread u should not spam what happened now...?????/ they need gia things to increase CM ranking...

GiafanMandy20

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Hey.. hope everyone saw the Giaa AT on JDJ forum made by bhavya and me..

and why is there no spoilers on Giaa's score... GC and isha got 30 again
hope Giaa gets the same Smile

GiafanNihira-fan

Nihira-fan IF-Rockerz
Nihira-fan
Nihira-fan

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
hi mandy!!you guys did awesome job!!!add some more new pics!!
i'm a bit worried about giaa...usually she update on wed about her performance...but today there was no update...maybe she didn't do well...hope i'm wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Hi girls, In the thread ""Gia found a another home in Colors", Quarky posted, something behind my post, she said something about me in Hindi, can somebody explain me? After her, the thread got closed!!!
Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

@Nihira...

Sorry girls. Hi Sherry dear, Hi Nihira dear, How are U? Sorry, i came to this CC, then, i went to fight with SA  and Mega!!!. Now, he left, he said, he is heading to bed. So, now there is no fight!!!ROFL
Hi VIji...sorry...just saw ur msg...Im working on a presentation for work tomm...& in between checking if someone has udpated Gia's score...I replied back to that whatever jalebi junk...& did not go back there...they are not worth that effort to even fight...they really have lost it...

But tell me how are you ? Are you taking rest ? well in my dance class...my instructor moved me from 4th row to the 1st row...Im happy Wink

I am doing good, NAVYA!!!  Yeah. you are correct, those ppl. are not even worth of fighting!!!. But, sometimes, i don't understand, what they are trying to say?Confused I will come to JDJ forum, from now on!!! I am so happy for U, that you have moved from 4th row to 1st row!!. keep the good work!! Past 2 days, i am experiencing lot of headaches [because of hot weather, stress], So, i couldn't stay in front of my laptop for long time. Best of luck for your, presentation work  Thumbs Up. Don't worry, everything will go very good [your presentation work],
Parvathy_sns IF-Dazzler
Parvathy_sns
Parvathy_sns

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Hi Viji di, Navya, Sherry, Bhavya, Mandy, Ranjani... GM guys... Hw r u? Still no spoilers on Giaa's score?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

Go to top