India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gia_Lovers*Invites Only*#3 (Page 36)

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Sherry, How was the Gohem Moments? I know, there is no spark, but i want you to tell your views?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewaniMandy20

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by Giafan

Originally posted by navyab

Hi Viji...Mandy...Sherry...& others who are online... tomm is TRP day & also we will know about JDJ spoilers !!!

</div>

<div>Hi Navya!!, Mandy, and Sherry, Yes. i am eagerly waiting for the this week's TRP. God. I have never seen, this much boring SNS, in my life. very boring.

So ture Viji... Sns bornig since devil come... But now days Sns bornig day by day... Dead

Viji i also watch Sns for Nazim... U know na..Wink
ur right we never expect anything form TRP...

</div>
<div>Sherry dear!!, Did U watch, today's episode? I heard, the Gohem moments were super duper good today!!! is it true? LOL

Yes i watch today epi... Devil n Ahem scene was super duper good as always...Dead there was no a big NO chemistry with them no charm no romance there nothing nothing btw them... It just like that Ahem talk with his house maid not his wife...   Dead

GiafanMandy20

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Sherry, How was the Gohem Moments? I know, there is no spark, but i want you to tell your views?

sorry for late reply... Actually is some problem in my laptop... Smile

GiafanMandy20

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

no problem Sherry!! But, today i am wondering, why there is no TRP Guessing game from anyone? What happened to Shaun?

NazimKiDewaniMandy20

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mandy20

hey me too waiting for TRP.. i will be online too

i just hope it decrease...

Well, the TRP may go up or down, Yesterday, i made Veg.biryani, Mandy, You won't believe me, i thought about U. You said, that U love Biryani very much? isn't it? Luckily, we are not watching SNS. otherwise, we would dead by now.{out of boring}

oh yes i love veg biryani!. how was it...I've cooked it too last week.. very delicious..

and yes SNS is dead, i think its end is around the cornerWink

It came very good Mandy. I made with beans, carrot, cauliflower and soya balls. I made a lot. because my whole family, likes biryani very much. they will like to eat all day. LOL Oh, i want Giaa to come back to SNS, and end it. I don't want SNS to end with this newbiee. They spoiled the wonderful Gohem moments. For us[Gia lovers], they [CV and PH] did a great injustice.

thats nice to hear, me too i can eat biryani all day lol LOLLOL yes cvs killed the show.. would love if giaa comes back... cant see naaz with D Dead

Hey dont forget me on ur briyani party i love briyani also..i also eat briyani all day..hmmm tasty Wink
im happy to hear that Dev lovers also says that Ahem n giaa chemistry was much better then devil... LOL
now finally they realised the truth... Who is better Giaa or Devil...

GiafanMandy20

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

no problem Sherry!! But, today i am wondering, why there is no TRP Guessing game from anyone? What happened to Shaun?

I'm also wondering that why they r not discuss TRP...Confused

GiafanMandy20

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Well, the TRP may go up or down, Yesterday, i made Veg.biryani, Mandy, You won't believe me, i thought about U. You said, that U love Biryani very much? isn't it? Luckily, we are not watching SNS. otherwise, we would dead by now.{out of boring}

oh yes i love veg biryani!. how was it...I've cooked it too last week.. very delicious..

It came very good Mandy. I made with beans, carrot, cauliflower and soya balls. I made a lot. because my whole family, likes biryani very much. they will like to eat all day. LOL Oh, i want Giaa to come back to SNS, and end it. I don't want SNS to end with this newbiee. They spoiled the wonderful Gohem moments. For us[Gia lovers], they [CV and PH] did a great injustice.

thats nice to hear, me too i can eat biryani all day lol LOLLOL yes cvs killed the show.. would love if giaa comes back... cant see naaz with D Dead

Hey dont forget me on ur briyani party i love briyani also..i also eat briyani all day..hmmm tasty Wink
im happy to hear that Dev lovers also says that Ahem n giaa chemistry was much better then devil... LOL

Sherry, long time back, we talked about our favourite food, That time Mandy, mentioned, that she likes biryani. You also like it very much ,isn't it. Welcome to our club!!!. You know what, Biryani is favourite food for Indians and pakistanis.  Luckily, i didn't see todays' Gohem moments. Only Giaa is best with Nazim. This new girl, doesn't suit with him. I know.

NazimKiDewaniMandy20

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Sherry, long time back, we talked about our favourite food, That time Mandy, mentioned, that she likes biryani. You also like it very much ,isn't it. Welcome to our club!!!. You know what, Biryani is favourite food for Indians and pakistanis.  Luckily, i didn't see todays' Gohem moments. Only Giaa is best with Nazim. This new girl, doesn't suit with him. I know.

hey sherry, welcome to our biryani club Wink.. its very delicious.. never get tired of it Smile

GiafanNazimKiDewani

Go to top