Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gia_Lovers*Invites Only*#3 (Page 145)

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Joined: 15 January 2012
Posts: 22920

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruti

Originally posted by Parvathy_sns

Jisko jo bolna hai usse bolne do... Ab SP wale bhi keh diya hai ki D gopi ke role ko suit nahi karti toh D fans ke lakh koshishom ke bavajodh bhi SNS ko koi nahin bacha payega, sevai Giaa ke...



actually ... shaun is such a pain yaaa,,,, ag lagane ka kam karta hai woh ...

he was am againt Dfans that you 'l are uploading her pics, Vms on the At.. and not teh main forum.. giaa no longer part of teh show still her updates are on the main forum, despite she aint gopi any more ... aur jo gopi hai usko Gfans se chupaa kar nahi rakhna and all that Angry


SA wht double stander Man... He is gone mad let ignore him... Let he say wht he want... Chill yaar! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 6106

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by dhruti

Originally posted by Parvathy_sns

Jisko jo bolna hai usse bolne do... Ab SP wale bhi keh diya hai ki D gopi ke role ko suit nahi karti toh D fans ke lakh koshishom ke bavajodh bhi SNS ko koi nahin bacha payega, sevai Giaa ke...



actually ... shaun is such a pain yaaa,,,, ag lagane ka kam karta hai woh ...

he was am againt Dfans that you 'l are uploading her pics, Vms on the At.. and not teh main forum.. giaa no longer part of teh show still her updates are on the main forum, despite she aint gopi any more ... aur jo gopi hai usko Gfans se chupaa kar nahi rakhna and all that Angry


SA wht double stander Man... He is gone mad let ignore him... Let he say wht he want... Chill yaar! Wink


aag main ghee ka kaam karta hai woh ...  btw, bunch of people like D as gopi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Joined: 15 January 2012
Posts: 22920

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruti

Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by dhruti

Originally posted by Parvathy_sns

Jisko jo bolna hai usse bolne do... Ab SP wale bhi keh diya hai ki D gopi ke role ko suit nahi karti toh D fans ke lakh koshishom ke bavajodh bhi SNS ko koi nahin bacha payega, sevai Giaa ke...



actually ... shaun is such a pain yaaa,,,, ag lagane ka kam karta hai woh ...

he was am againt Dfans that you 'l are uploading her pics, Vms on the At.. and not teh main forum.. giaa no longer part of teh show still her updates are on the main forum, despite she aint gopi any more ... aur jo gopi hai usko Gfans se chupaa kar nahi rakhna and all that Angry


SA wht double stander Man... He is gone mad let ignore him... Let he say wht he want... Chill yaar! Wink


aag main ghee ka kaam karta hai woh ... btw, bunch of people like D as gopi LOL


whole world dislike D... U saw n kis tarha ppl bashing on her.. Agar ye bunch of ppl like D... Isse koi far nahi parta.. Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105

Parvathy_sns IF-Dazzler
Parvathy_sns
Parvathy_sns

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 3376

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Hi Sherry... GAN dear... Dhruti SA ko ignore kar... Java dene...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105NazimKiDewani

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 6106

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
@ sherry agreed ..  but the problem is why he has to interferer every where???? Devna AT main we comment kyaa????


@ paro  i just reda his comment on jainis post where she posted about giaa meeting with fire accident, he said she doing all for getting sympathy votes and publicity stunts ... whats his problem ...????/ cant he just be away from posts which arent related to him ... i have asked the mods about it ...


agar he hates her so much toh why comment on giaas pics looking good et all DeadDead


Edited by dhruti - 02 August 2012 at 2:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanNazimKiDewani

Parvathy_sns IF-Dazzler
Parvathy_sns
Parvathy_sns

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 3376

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Ryt yaar. We r nt enterin to deir perimetre. So cnt dey jst stay away frm us... Giaa dint asked fire to catch her pallu, is she...? Den wts his prob?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105NazimKiDewani

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 6106

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parvathy_sns

Ryt yaar. We r nt enterin to deir perimetre. So cnt dey jst stay away frm us... Giaa dint asked fire to catch her pallu, is she...? Den wts his prob?



thats what naa, i pm'ed teh mods asking that why cant they take strict actions against him as his comment started the issue there ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Joined: 15 January 2012
Posts: 22920

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruti

@ sherry agreed .. but the problem is why he has to interferer every where???? Devna AT main we comment kyaa????


@ paro i just reda his comment on jainis post where she posted about giaa meeting with fire accident, he said she doing all for getting sympathy votes and publicity stunts ... whats his problem ...????/ cant he just be away from posts which arent related to him ... i have asked the mods about it ...


agar he hates her so much toh why comment on giaas pics looking good et all DeadDead



dhruti paro its right Java
dene... Who cares!

SA like thaali k bangen... Kabhi D ki tarif to kabhi Giaa!
He doesn't itself k usko kaha jaan hai... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parvathy_snsMadhura2105

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 37904

-Alohomora- 293 37904 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Meetha Pan Lovers CC 33

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38

Author: -raboO-   Replies: 302   Views: 16440

-raboO- 302 16440 31 March 2013 at 1:54am by anwaya
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1199   Views: 42031

-Sangs- 1199 42031 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
| Incognito Critics 104 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 696   Views: 53564

Ishan. 696 53564 28 December 2012 at 2:23pm by wanker
:: Chamak Challo CC <3 #5 ( Invites Only ) ::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: sofiaaax.   Replies: 268   Views: 14791

sofiaaax. 268 14791 01 August 2012 at 3:42pm by -Hoor-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index