India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gia_Lovers*Invites Only*#3 (Page 13)

Parvathy_sns IF-Dazzler
Parvathy_sns
Parvathy_sns

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Avika s also frm colops family. So channel wol support her... In Giaa's case villian no.1 ws SP. N den cms RS. Dese sp s soo disgustin. Dey shud learn frmzee tv. Last season bth male n female leads f der plr shw pavitra rishta participated in shw, witout takin leave frm der shw. Nw Arjun frm dat serial is in wildcard entry... RS shud learn frm Ekta Kapoor...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

Parvathy_sns IF-Dazzler
Parvathy_sns
Parvathy_sns

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
So guys... Keep celebrating... Good nyt...

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Good going Bhavya on JDJ forum u deal with them amazingly... Thumbs Up they all r gone mad seriously haath dhooh kar Giaa k peecha per gai hai... Stupides Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parvathy_snsParijatrocks

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
hi sherry and parvathy..

OMG they are behind gia wherever she is ...but my posts are increasing i willl be sizzler soon because of them... i thought after gia replaced i cant be sizzler but the haters of gia made me to go ahead increasing in my number of posts...

Parvathy_snsNazimKiDewani

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

hi sherry and parvathy..

OMG they are behind gia wherever she is ...but my posts are increasing i willl be sizzler soon because of them... i thought after gia replaced i cant be sizzler but the haters of gia made me to go ahead increasing in my number of posts...

yea almost 300 more posts, then u become rockerz,, Smile

Parvathy_snsNazimKiDewani

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

why?? Avika- Roli f Sasural Simar Ka now Rashmi have no issue with Avika... She never spoilt roli image Avika also played a role of a bahu in her serial... Why she only do this with Giaa... Why she saying that time if Giaa participated in JDJ she ruin Gopi's image... Ab kaisa RS ne permition de di Avika ko JDJ mein participate kare ki... Angry such disgusting woman PH ka 1 rule hona chahiye sab k liya... Why she playing a double standard game... Pathetic lady... Dead

RS ka dimaag kharab hai.. so much injustice for giaa
i have no words for that women Dead

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mandy20

why?? Avika- Roli f Sasural Simar Ka now Rashmi have no issue with Avika... She never spoilt roli image Avika also played a role of a bahu in her serial... Why she only do this with Giaa... Why she saying that time if Giaa participated in JDJ she ruin Gopi's image... Ab kaisa RS ne permition de di Avika ko JDJ mein participate kare ki... Angry such disgusting woman PH ka 1 rule hona chahiye sab k liya... Why she playing a double standard game... Pathetic lady... Dead

seriously she such a Censored crap woman... She killed her most rated show with has own hands... SP ka kuch nahi gaya SNS nahi tu unke pass bht shows hai like ISPKND now much popular then SNS... But for Rashmi SNS make her n her PH huge n popular how she do this with SNS...

Mandy20

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mandy20

seriously she such a Censored crap woman... She killed her most rated show with has own hands... SP ka kuch nahi gaya SNS nahi tu unke pass bht shows hai like ISPKND now much popular then SNS... But for Rashmi SNS make her n her PH huge n popular how she do this with SNS...

i dont think RS has anymore interest on the show...  it is best if she decides to end SNS.. waise bhi, now she is married, she wants a break lol LOL ... yes other shows are way better than SNS, like IPK, EHM, DABH, they are better than saathiya.

Edited by Mandy20 - 22 July 2012 at 1:05pm

NazimKiDewani

Go to top