NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruti

Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by Parvathy_sns

Originally posted by bhavya

Hi sherry the sns current lovers are scratching their head i am loving it... Lol... Gan here... I am in train travelling and mean while time passing... Lol... Aaj sns forum ka mausam badla badla sa hai...

@bhavya SnS forum is totally life less no activie nothing... I think yesterday Giaa's interviwe ne DFans ko mar dala... LOL

maar dala... Lovely! GAN girlz...

i just spied into DevNa AT Dead
they are all saying that If giaa returns back toh D ke career ka kya hoga?? ans to it was dont worry just for her (giaas) sake they wont change D, who is doing really was i Gopi (my reaction to it was ROFL )     the other comment to it was D is gopi ... Gopi is D

@Dhruti D fans ciraking a joke... ROFL
Pata nahi inko D mein kya Naz ata hai... Dead

sherry saac main ... they she is potraying a strong Gopi ... what strong Gopi??? usko kya body building karne bhejna hai ????

Dev just gets on my nerves every sec ... thats why i stopped seeing SNS ages ago ... i cant give myself so much torture ... main khud ki favorite hu Embarrassed

actually dhruti after see Giaa interview they gone maad totally... Kyun ka hum tu start se hi Giaa k saath thay... but liking D as Gopi they also admire has acting...Dead
n now they heard this news Giaa itself wants to come back in SNS n also she sad all this on national T.v this reality they can't digestn PH also wants to replace D coz they also fedup with her n Nazim TB articial he sad they still adjusting with her...isliya D fans pagal hogai hain.. LOL

Edited by -GiNa- - 31 July 2012 at 4:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged

I still dnt undrstand hw dese ppl r liking D. Her actin s tooo pathetic... I feels laughin wen I sw her cryin...

actually ... i visited clips on yu tube 10 comments main yu'l find one saying DEV AS GOPI ROCKS ... LOL

bahut kharab joke dha...

arey seriously ... Sp ka official sns wala is all slammed by Dev wapas jao andolaan ...LOL

one person toh wrote Dev aint good for nothing ... directors nitemare ... if yu  (ph o sp)  cudnt get better person to play gopis role, it wud have bn better ke show ko bandh kar diya hotaa ... at least bakwaas acting dekhni toh naa padti ... either get giaa back or bloody bid aidue to the channel and we audience will get a better show, at least with better actors as compared dev ...

NazimKiDewani

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Hi sherry the sns current lovers are scratching their head i am loving it... Lol... Gan here... I am in train travelling and mean while time passing... Lol... Aaj sns forum ka mausam badla badla sa hai...

@bhavya SnS forum is totally life less no activie nothing... I think yesterday Giaa's interviwe ne DFans ko mar dala... LOL

they are all saying that If giaa returns back toh D ke career ka kya hoga?? ans to it was dont worry just for her (giaas) sake they wont change D, who is doing really was i Gopi (my reaction to it was ROFL )     the other comment to it was D is gopi ... Gopi is D

sherry saac main ... they she is potraying a strong Gopi ... what strong Gopi??? usko kya body building karne bhejna hai ????

Dev just gets on my nerves every sec ... thats why i stopped seeing SNS ages ago ... i cant give myself so much torture ... main khud ki favorite hu Embarrassed

actually dhruti after see Giaa interview they gone maad totally... Kyun hum tu start se hi Giaa k haath thay but liking D as Gopi they also admire has acting... Dead n now they heard this news Giaa itself wants to come backin SNS n also she sad all this on national T.v this reality they can't digestn PH also wants to replace Dcoz they also fedup with her n Nazim TB articial he sad they still adjusting with her...isliya D fans pagal hogai hain..

sherry ... i so agree with you yaar ... dev ka official fb page check kiya maine kal rat ko ... omg!!!!! uski band baja di hai audience ne ... uski izzat ka pura faluda kar diya hai ...

Ats toh getting on my nerves .. nazim ke saath dev  ki chemistry is just so wow ... they look fab together ...   wish they an eye check up ...

if they DevNa loked so good together and their chemistry was this awesome then TRPs kya hoeny moon pe chaali gayi ?????

Edited by dhruti - 31 July 2012 at 4:45am

NazimKiDewani

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Devl AT is so famous lol all the members of other forums wants to peep and see who are those appreciators who has taken a courage to see her acting and write analysis on her... And u know what almost all had rofl when they saw the members name in AT, appreciation less but comparison will be more in it... YouTube whoever said dev as gopi rocks either it cn be d herself or oe and only A yaani ki AT ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105NazimKiDewani

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Devl AT is so famous lol all the members of other forums wants to peep and see who are those appreciators who has taken a courage to see her acting and write analysis on her... And u know what almost all had rofl when they saw the members name in AT, appreciation less but comparison will be more in it... YouTube whoever said dev as gopi rocks either it cn be d herself or oe and only A yaani ki AT ROFL

thats what am saying if a video features D, there say 10 comments on it ... out of those ONLY ONE will say dev yu rock et ol ... baaki 9 hate her LOL

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged

actually dhruti after see Giaa interview they gone maad totally... Kyun hum tu start se hi Giaa k haath thay but liking D as Gopi they also admire has acting... Dead n now they heard this news Giaa itself wants to come backin SNS n also she sad all this on national T.v this reality they can't digestn PH also wants to replace Dcoz they also fedup with her n Nazim TB articial he sad they still adjusting with her...isliya D fans pagal hogai hain..

sherry ... i so agree with you yaar ... dev ka official fb page check kiya maine kal rat ko ... omg!!!!! uski band baja di hai audience ne ... uski izzat ka pura faluda kar diya hai ...

Ats toh getting on my nerves .. nazim ke saath dev ki chemistry is just so wow ... they look fab together ...   wish they an eye check up ...

if they DevNa loked so good together and their chemistry was this awesome then TRPs kya hoeny moon pe chaali gayi ?????

so ture dhruti... How good D is... Trp tell its selfs humko kuch kehne ki zarurat nahi hai... D n naaz couple is look like a maid standing in front of has owner...ROFL
arey Meethi look much better than D.. Wink

Edited by -GiNa- - 31 July 2012 at 5:04am

Madhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
maid standing in front of owner was awesome ROFL

they are like the on going tracks are best ... the cvs are showing a happy GoHem now ...  so they are concentrating on the other relationships ROFL   they (D haters) should open their eyes and see the brilliant track on SNS these days   (i was like humko kya paagal dog ne bite kiya hai jo hum D ki acting dekhenge  Silly)  

kuch bhi ho jaye D bad actress hai, yeh woh maan hi nahi rahe hai

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged

maid standing in front of owner was awesome ROFL

they are like the on going tracks are best ... the cvs are showing a happy GoHem now ... so they are concentrating on the other relationships ROFL   they (D haters) should open their eyes and see the brilliant track on SNS these days   (i was like humko kya paagal dog ne bite kiya hai jo hum D ki acting dekhenge Silly)   

kuch bhi ho jaye D bad actress hai, yeh woh maan hi nahi rahe hai

humko kya paagal
dog ne bite kiya hai jo hum D ki acting dekhenge... Seriously ROFL
kya khak brilliant track hai.. They show all rabish stuff in these day...ive never see in saathiya such a useless track...

Arey... cvs should concentrating on the other relationships... Kisne ruka hai... But with some kind of good storyline... The real storyline was missing...saathiya loss his real storyline..

Mujhe lagta D fans k or D peechle jaanam k koi saath hai... LOL

Edited by -GiNa- - 31 July 2012 at 5:24am

Madhura2105

Go to top