Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gia_Lovers*Invites Only*#3 (Page 112)

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Joined: 18 June 2011
Posts: 21116

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Di he is full on crack and the thing is he targets Indian culture and religion and questions Indian values all the time and says African culture is great all the time, see Di here in our group many belong to Pakistan, US,UK and different countries we share a nice bonding even though our culture and country is different and we respect each others values but this shaunsa is so horrible he condemns Indians this is the second time he is doing this... And the people who liked and encouraged his act are really not a good example... To be in our friends circle too... Di if u are unable to answer that fellow just inform us Di, we know to make him seeda since he is not straight...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanNazimKiDewani

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Joined: 11 June 2012
Posts: 2129

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Hi Girls!! do you know, that our SNS, celebrated, 600th episode today!!  So, sad we are not in mood to  even notice  Ouch. Who is in our CC?. i don't see anyone?  Oh. god. Yuks closed the thread, opened by SA.   A big relief.Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Joined: 11 June 2012
Posts: 2129

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Di he is full on crack and the thing is he targets Indian culture and religion and questions Indian values all the time and says African culture is great all the time, see Di here in our group many belong to Pakistan, US,UK and different countries we share a nice bonding even though our culture and country is different and we respect each others values but this shaunsa is so horrible he condemns Indians this is the second time he is doing this... And the people who liked and encouraged his act are really not a good example... To be in our friends circle too... Di if u are unable to answer that fellow just inform us Di, we know to make him seeda since he is not straight...
 
Thanks a lot  Bhavya! Did u report him to the Mods? still i don't know, how to report to the mods?Confused. So, i bear all the craps, thrown by him. First, i have to learn, how to report to the mods.  And, sometimes, i don't understand SA, whether he is talking genuinely or making fun.?But, most of the time, he makes fun of us. some ppl. are like that. 
NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Joined: 15 January 2012
Posts: 22920

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

<font color="#ff0000">Hi Girls!! do you know, that our SNS, celebrated, 600th episode today!! So, sad</font><font color="#000000"> we are not in mood to even notice Ouch. Who is in our CC?. i don't see anyone? Oh. god. Yuks closed the thread, opened by SA.   A big relief.Big smile </font>


Yes SNS celebirate his 600th episode today...
We doesn't much care abt Sns in these days..
U know wht now days yuks also in faver of D.. Yuks post comment D fan page daily...yuks only closed Giaa faver thread..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Joined: 15 January 2012
Posts: 22920

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
well done Bhavya mods closed his thread... Now finally his heart broken ROFL

Edited by -GiNa- - 30 July 2012 at 1:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Joined: 11 June 2012
Posts: 2129

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by Giafan

<font color="#ff0000">Hi Girls!! do you know, that our SNS, celebrated, 600th episode today!! So, sad</font><font color="#000000"> we are not in mood to even notice Ouch. Who is in our CC?. i don't see anyone? Oh. god. Yuks closed the thread, opened by SA.   A big relief.Big smile </font>


Yes SNS celebirate his 600th episode today...
We doesn't much care abt Sns in these days..
U know wht now days yuks also in faver of D.. Yuks post comment D fan page daily...yuks only closed Giaa faver thread..
 
Not only, she is in favor of Dev, now a days, she is very ready to open  a thread, regarding Dev  [why gopi saree is plain].  i got shocked, after, the mods herself , opening a thread, to make the forum, active!!! lolLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Joined: 18 June 2011
Posts: 21116

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Its yuks duty to maintain sns ranking and she has to make posts on d and nazim so thts many will comment and get interested in forum... But i appreciate her a lot for giving importance to both gia and current d fans she never does partiality unlike tellyaddict...



All of u go to YouTube and dislike the episodes of today so that we can show fan power... The idea is clicked by jiakapoor post... Can u all pass on this info now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Joined: 11 June 2012
Posts: 2129

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

well done Bhavya mods closed his thread... Now finally his heart broken ROFL
 
Last week, he opened a thread, "" when IF closes, our SNS forum, what u will do?"".  That particular thread, is full of mockery on us!!!. He and the so called dev lovers got on my nerveAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 38436

-Alohomora- 293 38436 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Meetha Pan Lovers CC 33

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38

Author: -raboO-   Replies: 302   Views: 16814

-raboO- 302 16814 31 March 2013 at 1:54am by anwaya
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1199   Views: 42525

-Sangs- 1199 42525 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
| Incognito Critics 104 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 696   Views: 54649

Ishan. 696 54649 28 December 2012 at 2:23pm by wanker
:: Chamak Challo CC <3 #5 ( Invites Only ) ::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: sofiaaax.   Replies: 268   Views: 15000

sofiaaax. 268 15000 01 August 2012 at 3:42pm by -Hoor-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index