Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gia_Lovers*Invites Only*#3 (Page 110)

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parvathy_sns

Alrite girls... Aaj bahut maza aaya... Bhavya ab ek saal purani ho chuki he...ROFL...
So I'm goin to bed... C u al 2mrw... Gd nyt guys...

Good night dear!!!. have a good night sleep.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandy20

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Bhavya is not here? My best friend  Shaun SA is in the forum now!!!. Navya, do you know, there was one train accident near Nellore, yesterday. so sad!

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

Girls, pls. don't beat me. I am going to tell my opinion about Giaa's return to SNS. After watching all this stupid tracks, new unwanted entries, lack of Gohem chemistry and Giaa's interview, Nazim's missing Gia interview, i came to one conclusion, that all are a game --set by SP, PH, and Giaa!!! pls. don't mistake me. i am just telling my opinion. If it is a well planned game, i don't have any problem with that.!! Some how, i want our Giaa back to the showBig smileBig smile

u know Viji some time i also felt same as u sad...! But our motif is bring giaa n after all this well planned game wht ever! If giaa back in SnS i have no problem with this game... I want giaa back by hook or by cook... Wink

Edited by -GiNa- - 30 July 2012 at 11:42am

Giafan

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Girls, In the Devna AT, Mittikutty is wondering, what will happen to Dev, when Giaa comes back to show? For that, Mona is telling, for her Dev is gopi, and some one telling, [i don't remember the person,] they don't want Giaa to come back. the serial has to end with Dev as Gopi.AngryAngry I feel sorry for Dev. But what to do, i am a selfish person. i want my gohem moments back with GINA.

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Girls, In the Devna AT, Mittikutty is wondering, what will happen to Dev, when Giaa comes back to show? For that, Mona is telling, for her Dev is gopi, and some one telling, [i don't remember the person,] they don't want Giaa to come back. the serial has to end with Dev as Gopi.AngryAngry I feel sorry for Dev. But what to do, i am a selfish person. i want my gohem moments back with GINA.

O God D lovers na... Angry
they such a pathetic ppl... How can they tolarate this stupid lady... D get lost form the SnS leave Ahemji n Saathiya... We r selfish ppl.. We want our gohem moments n magical chemistry Back with Gina...

Giafan

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Bhavya is not here? My best friend  Shaun SA is in the forum now!!!. Navya, do you know, there was one train accident near Nellore, yesterday. so sad!
Yeah a bad accident...I just returned home in the evening & my aunt gave this update ...feel sorry for so many people who lost lives & their loved ones !!!

Giafan

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Girls, In the Devna AT, Mittikutty is wondering, what will happen to Dev, when Giaa comes back to show? For that, Mona is telling, for her Dev is gopi, and some one telling, [i don't remember the person,] they don't want Giaa to come back. the serial has to end with Dev as Gopi.AngryAngry I feel sorry for Dev. But what to do, i am a selfish person. i want my gohem moments back with GINA.

O God D lovers na... Angry
they such a pathetic ppl... How can they tolarate this stupid lady... D get lost form the SnS leave Ahemji n Saathiya... We r selfish ppl.. We want our gohem moments n magical chemistry Back with Gina...

Yeah true!!!. When ever, we think about Gohem moments, we simply cry Cry.  we are missing our precious Gohem moments.  Past 2 months, we are going thru hell.Angry.  GINA is the best pair. To be frank with U sherry, even i can't watch old Gohem moments,Broken Heart

NazimKiDewani

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

Yeah a bad accident...I just returned home in the evening & my aunt gave this update ...feel sorry for so many people who lost lives & their loved ones !!!

I feel sorry for them!!CryCry.  But, i don't think, that accident happend  because of Electric circuit problem.  I think, may be because of bomb blast.

Go to top