Chat Clubs

Gia_Lovers*Invites Only*#3 - Page 109

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Giafan

If she is an angel, then, what they [g8] will call our Giaa?. Giaa is the one angel, here.   she is the one has, pretty innocent face.

actually di the D fans after saw has pics they called her angel... They sad in pics she look like an angel...🤢
thats y i call her angel... Me n Mandy just make fun on it...😉Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Giafan thumbnail
Dear Mandy, this is my 3rd  C-section. So that, i am very much nervous!!!.  because, i know the pain already, know, so i am scared. i am taking rest. but still doing cooking, ironing, cleaning and driving. My husband is very much busy in his work. well, you know about our american life? isn't it? we have to manage everything on our own,.  Girls, in the devna's AT, our munni told, that Dev is parrot living in a golden cage. if she [dev] comes to the main forum, we [gia lovers], will kill her? i want your reactions?
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Mandy dear, i am doing good, the baby is also doing good. yesterday, i went to my doctor's place. she checked me, she said, the cervix is not yet dilated. but anyways, i am going to have a C-section, not a normal delivary. So, only 9 more days. i feel little nervous. but what to do? i have to deliver the baby, know.

best of luck on the delivery.. take rest, hope everything goes well for u 😊
Giafan thumbnail

Yes, sherry. i saw their comments about Dev. they called her angel and they said, she looked serene!!! . So, that i am asking them, if she[dev] is an angel, then , what they will call a original angel? Even, i can bear, the new gopi, i can't bear this G8's torture. [what they praises about our new gopi] 😡

Edited by Giafan - 11 years ago
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Dear Mandy, this is my 3rd C-section. So that, i am very much nervous!!!. because, i know the pain already, know, so i am scared. i am taking rest. but still doing cooking, ironing, cleaning and driving. My husband is very much busy in his work. well, you know about our american life? isn't it? we have to manage everything on our own,. Girls, in the devna's AT, our munni told, that Dev is parrot living in a golden cage. if she [dev] comes to the main forum, we [gia lovers], will kill her? i want your reactions?

see how they scared form us...😉
thats all can i say... They r such a losers! 🤢
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Yes, sherry. i saw their comments about Dev. they called her angel and they said, she looked serene!!! . So, that i am asking them, if she[dev] is an angel, then , what they will call a original angel?

Our Giaa is a queen of all angles... N princess of our hearts! ❤️ 😳
Giafan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -GiNa-

see how they scared form us...😉
thats all can i say... They r such a losers! 🤢

Well. nice reaction from you.😆. You know what Girls, She is assamese. her [dev] mom is from Assam. So that, her facial features are broad. Assam is a state of India.
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Dear Mandy, this is my 3rd C-section. So that, i am very much nervous!!!. because, i know the pain already, know, so i am scared. i am taking rest. but still doing cooking, ironing, cleaning and driving. My husband is very much busy in his work. well, you know about our american life? isn't it? we have to manage everything on our own,. Girls, in the devna's AT, our munni told, that Dev is parrot living in a golden cage. if she [dev] comes to the main forum, we [gia lovers], will kill her? i want your reactions?

O yes Viji, i know what u mean, the american life, we have to do everything on our own.. true..
but hey, after the delivery its going to be u and ur little girl, good times will come again 😊 also I think D knows majority want Gia back, even looking at Trp, anyone can see ppl stopped watching
Giafan thumbnail
Girls, really i am missing Gia in the SNS. how long we have to bear this torture? Poor Giaa, acted in all tough scenes. this girl coming and enjoying. this girl has only lighter scenes to act.
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Well. nice reaction from you.😆. You know what Girls, She is assamese. her [dev] mom is from Assam. So that, her facial features are broad. Assam is a state of India.

i know Viji di abt assam n she speaks bangoli... Has speaking n features both doesn't suit Gopi's character thats y ppl like us can't relate with her...Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago