India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gia_Lovers*Invites Only*#3 (Page 107)

Parvathy_sns IF-Dazzler
Parvathy_sns
Parvathy_sns

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
OMG Viji di... Pls dnt ask. Dt ws d crap craper crapest ME ever... As usual newbie ruind evrythin. Hv u evr wtchd hw she walks? God u'l die laughin wen u c dat. N wen she cries, I feel lyk laughin... Even my 5 yr old niece speaks btr dan her... I wndr wt d so called 'D fans' found intrstin in her? Ystrday I met sm f my old frnd. Dey wer also so irritated wit d newbies actin skills...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanNazimKiDewani

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
If Gia comes back or not I know for sure that with today's interview I feel very proud about her...she is standing up for her self respect & though after much insistance she did say she would comeback to SNS but if the channel & PH call her back with respect.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanParvathy_snsNazimKiDewani

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

Hi Navya!!, How are U? i didn't see U in the CC for past 2 days?  Busy? But, today we received, a hopeful news from GiaaClap
Hey viji...Im doing good...had net problems on saturday & could not connect at all...sunday I was working late in the night...so did not comment...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

If Gia comes back or not I know for sure that with today's interview I feel very proud about her...she is standing up for her self respect & though after much insistance she did say she would comeback to SNS but if the channel & PH call her back with respect.

@Navya i also like her way she sad if the approach her respectfully than she will come again...
giaa is very self respect person i like it... She never show that she dyeing to come in saathiya... She happy with JDJ...!

Edited by -GiNa- - 30 July 2012 at 10:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parvathy_sns

OMG Viji di... Pls dnt ask. Dt ws d crap craper crapest ME ever... As usual newbie ruind evrythin. Hv u evr wtchd hw she walks? God u'l die laughin wen u c dat. N wen she cries, I feel lyk laughin... Even my 5 yr old niece speaks btr dan her... I wndr wt d so called 'D fans' found intrstin in her? Ystrday I met sm f my old frnd. Dey wer also so irritated wit d newbies actin skills...

Parvathy!!! luckily, i didn't see the ME.  But felt , very unhappy about our dead forum during one ME. I thought about the last ME [fire track], our forum was very busy that time. everybody was eagerly posting something about that ME.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parvathy_snsNazimKiDewani

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Hi Navya!!, How are U? i didn't see U in the CC for past 2 days?  Busy? But, today we received, a hopeful news from GiaaClap
Hey viji...Im doing good...had net problems on saturday & could not connect at all...sunday I was working late in the night...so did not comment...

Navya, don't worry, as usual, our forum was dead. only our CC was busy. But i couldn't come to CC, because of my illness. Ouch
Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

@Navya i also like her way she sad if the approach her respectfully than she will come again...
giaa is very self respect person i like it... She never show that she dyeing to come in saathiya... She happy with JDJ...!

She is very talented. Definitely, ppl have to give respect and approach her with lot of respect. she deserves that.
NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Parvathy_sns

Parvathy!!! luckily, i didn't see the ME. But felt , very unhappy about our dead forum during one ME. I thought about the last ME [fire track], our forum was very busy that time. everybody was eagerly posting something about that ME.

Viji in this ME nothing to show for discussaction... In whole ME they show only n only stupidity n crap things... Worest ME every in history of SNS... All credit goes to Miss D... Dead

Edited by -GiNa- - 30 July 2012 at 11:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanParvathy_snsMandy20

Go to top