Chat Clubs

Gia_Lovers*Invites Only*#3 - Page 91

Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Parvathy_sns

I still dnt undrstand hw dese ppl r liking D. Her actin s tooo pathetic... I feels laughin wen I sw her cryin...

actually ... i visited clips on yu tube 10 comments main yu'l find one saying DEV AS GOPI ROCKS ... 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parvathy_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhruti

actually ... i visited clips on yu tube 10 comments main yu'l find one saying DEV AS GOPI ROCKS ... 😆

bahut kharab joke dha...
Madhura2105 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -GiNa-

@Dhruti D fans ciraking a joke... 🤣
Pata nahi inko D mein kya Naz ata hai... 🤢

sherry saac main ... they she is potraying a strong Gopi ... what strong Gopi??? usko kya body building karne bhejna hai ????

Dev just gets on my nerves every sec ... thats why i stopped seeing SNS ages ago ... i cant give myself so much torture ... main khud ki favorite hu 😳
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

sherry saac main ... they she is potraying a strong Gopi ... what strong Gopi??? usko kya body building karne bhejna hai ????

Dev just gets on my nerves every sec ... thats why i stopped seeing SNS ages ago ... i cant give myself so much torture ... main khud ki favorite hu 😳

actually dhruti after see Giaa interview they gone maad totally... Kyun ka hum tu start se hi Giaa k saath thay... but liking D as Gopi they also admire has acting...🤢
n now they heard this news Giaa itself wants to come back in SNS n also she sad all this on national T.v this reality they can't digestn PH also wants to replace D coz they also fedup with her n Nazim TB articial he sad they still adjusting with her...isliya D fans pagal hogai hain.. 😆 Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
Madhura2105 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Parvathy_sns

bahut kharab joke dha...

arey seriously ... Sp ka official sns wala is all slammed by Dev wapas jao andolaan ...😆

one person toh wrote Dev aint good for nothing ... directors nitemare ... if yu  (ph o sp)  cudnt get better person to play gopis role, it wud have bn better ke show ko bandh kar diya hotaa ... at least bakwaas acting dekhni toh naa padti ... either get giaa back or bloody bid aidue to the channel and we audience will get a better show, at least with better actors as compared dev ...
Madhura2105 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -GiNa-

actually dhruti after see Giaa interview they gone maad totally... Kyun hum tu start se hi Giaa k haath thay but liking D as Gopi they also admire has acting... 🤢 n now they heard this news Giaa itself wants to come backin SNS n also she sad all this on national T.v this reality they can't digestn PH also wants to replace Dcoz they also fedup with her n Nazim TB articial he sad they still adjusting with her...isliya D fans pagal hogai hain..

sherry ... i so agree with you yaar ... dev ka official fb page check kiya maine kal rat ko ... omg!!!!! uski band baja di hai audience ne ... uski izzat ka pura faluda kar diya hai ...

Ats toh getting on my nerves .. nazim ke saath dev  ki chemistry is just so wow ... they look fab together ...   wish they an eye check up ...

if they DevNa loked so good together and their chemistry was this awesome then TRPs kya hoeny moon pe chaali gayi ?????
Edited by dhruti - 11 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Devl AT is so famous lol all the members of other forums wants to peep and see who are those appreciators who has taken a courage to see her acting and write analysis on her... And u know what almost all had rofl when they saw the members name in AT, appreciation less but comparison will be more in it... YouTube whoever said dev as gopi rocks either it cn be d herself or oe and only A yaani ki AT ROFL
Madhura2105 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhavya

Devl AT is so famous lol all the members of other forums wants to peep and see who are those appreciators who has taken a courage to see her acting and write analysis on her... And u know what almost all had rofl when they saw the members name in AT, appreciation less but comparison will be more in it... YouTube whoever said dev as gopi rocks either it cn be d herself or oe and only A yaani ki AT ROFL

thats what am saying if a video features D, there say 10 comments on it ... out of those ONLY ONE will say dev yu rock et ol ... baaki 9 hate her 😆
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

sherry ... i so agree with you yaar ... dev ka official fb page check kiya maine kal rat ko ... omg!!!!! uski band baja di hai audience ne ... uski izzat ka pura faluda kar diya hai ...

Ats toh getting on my nerves .. nazim ke saath dev ki chemistry is just so wow ... they look fab together ...   wish they an eye check up ...

if they DevNa loked so good together and their chemistry was this awesome then TRPs kya hoeny moon pe chaali gayi ?????

so ture dhruti... How good D is... Trp tell its selfs humko kuch kehne ki zarurat nahi hai... D n naaz couple is look like a maid standing in front of has owner...🤣
arey Meethi look much better than D.. 😉 Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
Madhura2105 thumbnail
maid standing in front of owner was awesome ðŸ¤£

they are like the on going tracks are best ... the cvs are showing a happy GoHem now ...  so they are concentrating on the other relationships 🤣   they (D haters) should open their eyes and see the brilliant track on SNS these days   (i was like humko kya paagal dog ne bite kiya hai jo hum D ki acting dekhenge  🤪)  

kuch bhi ho jaye D bad actress hai, yeh woh maan hi nahi rahe hai