Gia_Lovers*Invites Only*#3 - Page 90

Posted: 11 years ago
Oh sorry... Its ek doosre se... I will watch sometimes... As my mom watches local regional language shows at that time... I am watching kairi full on its getting funnier this well specially Friday and yesterday and probably todayss episode will be a kick start of comedy ...
I like hetal she is so cute in the show... Really very beautiful
Originally posted by bhavya

Oh sorry... Its ek doosre se... I will watch sometimes... As my mom watches local regional language shows at that time... I am watching kairi full on its getting funnier this well specially Friday and yesterday and probably todayss episode will be a kick start of comedy ...
I like hetal she is so cute in the show... Really very beautiful

i knw  abu it vinder PM'ed me ... but due to work episodes dekhne nahi mil rahe hai ... 😭
so i have kinda lost touch with kairee ... and WU cant read it, as the comic thoing is to be seen and not read...
Hey guys... How r u doing 😊
Hey Parvathy n Bhavya... How ru? N GAN!
Hi sherry the sns current lovers are scratching their head i am loving it... Lol... Gan here... I am in train travelling and mean while time passing... Lol... Aaj sns forum ka mausam badla badla sa hai...
Originally posted by bhavya

Hi sherry the sns current lovers are scratching their head i am loving it... Lol... Gan here... I am in train travelling and mean while time passing... Lol... Aaj sns forum ka mausam badla badla sa hai...

@bhavya SnS forum is totally life less no activie nothing... I think yesterday Giaa's interviwe ne DFans ko mar dala... 😆
Originally posted by -GiNa-

@bhavya SnS forum is totally life less no activie nothing... I think yesterday Giaa's interviwe ne DFans ko mar dala... 😆

maar dala... Lovely! GAN girlz...
Originally posted by Parvathy_sns

maar dala... Lovely! GAN girlz...

i just spied into  DevNa AT 🤢🤢🤢🤢
they are all saying that If giaa returns back toh D ke career ka kya hoga?? ans to it was dont worry just for her (giaas) sake they wont change D, who is doing really was i Gopi (my reaction to it was 🤣 )     the other comment to it was D is gopi ... Gopi is D
I still dnt undrstand hw dese ppl r liking D. Her actin s tooo pathetic... I feels laughin wen I sw her cryin...
Originally posted by dhruti

i just spied into DevNa AT 🤢
they are all saying that If giaa returns back toh D ke career ka kya hoga?? ans to it was dont worry just for her (giaas) sake they wont change D, who is doing really was i Gopi (my reaction to it was 🤣 )     the other comment to it was D is gopi ... Gopi is D

@Dhruti D fans ciraking a joke... 🤣
Pata nahi inko D mein kya Nazar ata hai... 🤢

@Parvathy ur rite when she open her mouth i was like pls somebody shut has mouth... She so so pathetic...i dn't understant why they liking her so much... 😡 Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago