Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Parvathy_sns

OMG! 106 pages!! Evry1 s here...once again a big hi to Viji di, Ranjani, Nihira, Bhavya, Mandy, Dhruti... BTW I'm wtchin old epi. f SNS on str utsav. Giaa wala epi. RaJi relationshp prb. Track s goin on...

@Parvathy hope very soon we reach on 4 thread of CC.. πŸ˜‰
the golden days of Gohem n SNS... 😍
Giafan thumbnail

OMG! 106 pages!! Evry1 s here...once again a big hi to Viji di, Ranjani, Nihira, Bhavya, Mandy, Dhruti... BTW I'm wtchin old epi. f SNS on str utsav. Giaa wala epi. RaJi relationshp prb. Track s goin on...

Paru dear!! How are U? Missed U in the last weekend.  Did U see, maha episode? what was your reaction?
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Giafan

Thanks dear.  Still having some cold and cough!!!  But, missed U girls terribly, so i  have decided, to visit our CC. How are U? how was your weekend? After, hearing Gia's SBS segment, i see some ray of hope. i feel happy, i think she may come back. what you girls thinking?πŸ˜ƒ

Take care Viji !!!
Giafan thumbnail
Girls, Think about our  so called Dev lovers, when Giaa will come back to SNS. I want to see their faces. it will be a great  fun to watch their faces!!🀣
Giafan thumbnail
Hi Navya!!, How are U? i didn't see U in the CC for past 2 days?  Busy? But, today we received, a hopeful news from GiaaπŸ‘
Parvathy_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG Viji di... Pls dnt ask. Dt ws d crap craper crapest ME ever... As usual newbie ruind evrythin. Hv u evr wtchd hw she walks? God u'l die laughin wen u c dat. N wen she cries, I feel lyk laughin... Even my 5 yr old niece speaks btr dan her... I wndr wt d so called 'D fans' found intrstin in her? Ystrday I met sm f my old frnd. Dey wer also so irritated wit d newbies actin skills...
navyab thumbnail
If Gia comes back or not I know for sure that with today's interview I feel very proud about her...she is standing up for her self respect & though after much insistance she did say she would comeback to SNS but if the channel & PH call her back with respect.
navyab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Giafan

Hi Navya!!, How are U? i didn't see U in the CC for past 2 days?  Busy? But, today we received, a hopeful news from GiaaπŸ‘

Hey viji...Im doing good...had net problems on saturday & could not connect at all...sunday I was working late in the night...so did not comment...
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: navyab

If Gia comes back or not I know for sure that with today's interview I feel very proud about her...she is standing up for her self respect & though after much insistance she did say she would comeback to SNS but if the channel & PH call her back with respect.

@Navya i also like her way she sad if the approach her respectfully than she will come again...
giaa is very self respect person i like it... She never show that she dyeing to come in saathiya... She happy with JDJ...!Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
Giafan thumbnail

OMG Viji di... Pls dnt ask. Dt ws d crap craper crapest ME ever... As usual newbie ruind evrythin. Hv u evr wtchd hw she walks? God u'l die laughin wen u c dat. N wen she cries, I feel lyk laughin... Even my 5 yr old niece speaks btr dan her... I wndr wt d so called 'D fans' found intrstin in her? Ystrday I met sm f my old frnd. Dey wer also so irritated wit d newbies actin skills...

Parvathy!!! luckily, i didn't see the ME.  But felt , very unhappy about our dead forum during one ME. I thought about the last ME [fire track], our forum was very busy that time. everybody was eagerly posting something about that ME.