Gia_Lovers*Invites Only*#3 - Page 64

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Mandy,Bhavya,Navya n parvathy... How's everyone...

@parvathy i watch today Ipkknd... Precape was really awesome... 😉Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by navyab

</div>
<div>
Hi Parvathy !!!

I rmmbr Navya... Dt ws d bst evr live update in d history f IF I think... Hmmm... Gd old memories...
Originally posted by Parvathy_sns

I rmmbr Navya... Dt ws d bst evr live update in d history f IF I think... Hmmm... Gd old memories...

woh din lout kar nahi ayegay... Girls 😭
golden days of SNS... 😕
hey Sherry, bhavya, parvathy, navya and anyone else...  how are u girls doing ? 😊

omg there is a ME this weekend, first ME that i wont see.. Cvs are putting more humor in the show to increase the trps, but really its pathetic and boring 🤢

@parvathy- congrats on becoming IF dazzlerz!!!!
Originally posted by Mandy20

hey Sherry, bhavya, parvathy, navya and anyone else...  how are u girls doing ? 😊

omg there is a ME this weekend, first ME that i wont see.. Cvs are putting more humor in the show to increase the trps, but really its pathetic and boring 🤢

mandy...well they r trying their best...to get things back to the old glory...but they have forgotten that how much ever they try...the key to the success is missing !!!  Thats the fact ...
Originally posted by Mandy20

hey Sherry, bhavya, parvathy, navya and anyone else... how are u girls doing ? 😊

@Mandy I'm doing good... 😊
yes tommorrow is a ME... No excitement for ME yaar 😕
No Giaa no interest in ME.. 😭
Cvs r so cleaver they showing ME so early just coz of increasing trp... But they forget trp increase Hone k liya drama mein bhi kuch hona chahiye... 🤢 Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
Leave that stupid saathiya matter now... Lets talk about some goody goody moments on our gopi ...
Hey remember panna and gopi ... How cute their face match both look real sisters ... In real..
Hey but when gopi met panna in na bole there was no scenes between them i was expecting some hug from them but nothing happened
Originally posted by bhavya

Leave that stupid saathiya matter now... Lets talk about some goody goody moments on our gopi ...
Hey remember panna and gopi ... How cute their face match both look real sisters ... In real..
Hey but when gopi met panna in na bole there was no scenes between them i was expecting some hug from them but nothing happened
is panna in na bole ???
Hey anyone can upload new pics of gia in IF profile of her... Pls do upload guys...and comment on her TB and fan pages regularly
Originally posted by navyab

</div>
<div>

is panna in na bole ???