Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ran2012

Is it?😲😡. I hope SBS/SBB/Tv9 waale dont see those pics. SBB and SBS are still ok they have some standard. But TV9 is full bakwaas.Remember what they with Giaa's hookha incident🤢.
They will say Dekhiye Dekhiye aapka Ahem!!😡🤢
🤢

@ranj abhi tak tu nahi dekhai... Thank god!
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

@ranj abhi tak tu nahi dekhai... Thank god!

for now its on fb and twitter... dont know what will happen if tV9 or SBS finds out.. i think they might even twist the story..

@sherry - me too dont rlly have a huge issue with the pics.. but it would have been better if he didnt release it into the internet na, ppl were insulting him a lot last week on the main forum... 🤢
Edited by Mandy20 - 11 years ago
.Ranju. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mandy20

for now its on fb and twitter... dont know what will happen if tV9 or SBS finds out.. i think they might even twist the story..

@sherry - me too dont rlly have a huge issue with the pics.. but it would have been better if he didnt release it into the internet na, ppl were insulting him a lot last week on the main forum... 🤢

Poor fellow. Feeling bad for him. I thought first that somebody has edited the photo and put his face.🤢
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

yeah ur rite Mandy.. I feel so bad when ppl insulting him n make fun on it.. I also think it would be better these pics never leak on internet.. But i felt this is some kind of publicity stunt by PH an nothing at all.. Now PH know mostly ppl watch Saathiya only coz of him...thats why they use him for increasing trp.. N nothing much!! but jo bhi hai this type of publicity stunt was really disgusting... 🤢Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ran2012

Poor fellow. Feeling bad for him. I thought first that somebody has edited the photo and put his face.🤢

@ranj yeh bada bada besharam log hai... They never edited thoes type of pics..balka inko dekh dekh kar maza lay rahe tha... Shamless ppl! 🤢
Mandy20 thumbnail

yeah ur rite Mandy.. I feel so bad when ppl insulting him n make fun on it.. I also think it would be better these pics never leak on internet.. But i felt this is some kind of publicity stunt by PH an nothing at all.. Now PH know mostly ppl watch Saathiya only coz of him...thats why they use him for increasing trp.. N nothing much!! but jo bhi hai this type of publicity stunt was really disgusting... 🤢

arey if its  publicity stunt, then ive never thought how dirty and disgusting PH are for TRPs... how cheap... if they really want good TRPs then why cant they just bring Gia back or atleast get D out of the show..  shameless ppl 🤢
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

</div>
arey if its publicity stunt, then ive never thought how dirty and disgusting PH are for TRPs... how cheap... if they really want good TRPs then why cant they just bring Gia back or atleast get D out of the show..

they never bring giaa back coz they have a big fat ego.. Jo unko aisa kar ne se rukti..😡
Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
Mandy20 thumbnail

they never bring giaa back coz they have a big fat ego.. Jo unko aisa kar ne se rukti..😡

that ceo uday thinks he is like the king of tellyworld..he is all filled up with his ego...the slogan of nayi soch is also the biggest joke 🤢  but im just hoping to see giaa again as a lead role in a colors show.. colours channel treats her much better than SP.
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

that ceo uday thinks he is like the king of tellyworld..he is all filled up with his ego...the slogan of nayi soch is also the biggest joke 🤢 but im just hoping to see giaa again as a lead role in a colors show.. colours channel treats her much better than SP.

Hope we see her on colors show...
First i really wish she solved has issue with CINTA...
Seriously nodoubt colors treats her much better then Stupid SP...!! 🤢Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
Mandy20 thumbnail

Hope we see her on colors show...
First i really wish she solved has issue with CINTA...
Seriously nodoubt colors treats her much better then Stupid SP...!! 🤢

me too i want to see her in a lead role.. like gopi, ...yes the cinta problem, i rlly dont know who the cinta people are, but they are almost worse than SP coz they are thinking of removing her lisence... seriously just for a stupid contract they are tourturing giaa so much 🤢