bsforsi
bsforsi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Complan Boy Akash needs vacation

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Exactly, I agree with you. Anjali reaction was understandable but I can't tolerate Mami and Akash anymore! They just piss me off a lot

Edited by zeeba* - 20 July 2012 at 4:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bsforsi

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
so true... each episode has a different reason for the sky to fall
AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chamkeeli

This forum has gone bonkers because it is filled with hormonal teenagers who wants to see Arnav and Khushi love making scenes. Seriously, there is more to the love story and every character besides the lead needs to have a certain growth and screen space or else it would look like a music video where everything is rosy..I am pretty sure Daljeet wouldn't have thought that the fans of IPK are that crazy to react to every minuscule details of her actions..

Couldn't have said better myself!Thumbs Up
muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Originally posted by saavan_lover

Originally posted by -Huma-

you make several good points...but the question PH should be asking themselves is whether the TRP audience considers all this or not...

There is a flaw in execution/writing of Anjali recently and she is coming across as a shallow slefish person who only seems to be pissed off that her chottay is happy...fix that and I think most people wont have any problem..

I completely agree with you! and I think thats why today a lot of Anjali supporters (including me) changed sides, it was all because of the execution! Cause if it was the character then the change (people switching over) would have been gradual but instead they gave us all this in one episode! I think the CVs really need to start brushing up their skills, Its high time or else people are going to start loosing interest, it'll be inevitable.

I agree with u both.. Even i used to love Anjali until todays epi...
She said Chotte u got changed aftr the marriage.. Didnt she knew tat her Chotte s married before her husband gt kicked off..?

Thats the one thing that threw me off. She claimed he had changed, but didn't she want that change in him? Remember when she was explaining love, she told him it would change him so now that it has, why bring it up in a negative way? It was as if she's blaming his marriage for the distance between them.

I don't hate Anjali. I understand where she's coming from but just don't get why she would bring up his marriage. It's not his marriage.. it's Shyam that is the issue. She needs to ask why he believed Khushi and threw Shyam out, what his reasonings were, etc. If Anjali would have asked questions like that then I would find it easier to sympathize with her.

Yeah, I agree with the fact that Anjali's character is flawed and selfish too. I was just aiming my post for people who were creating topics like "Blood Sucking Leech" or "Incest" which is way wayy too dramatic. There's a mature way to analyze things so thank you for doing that :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lexaxelsaavan_loverAGirlHasNoName

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveHussain

she is six months pregnant? I'm still in my first trimester & my baby bump shows up already...

She's supposed to be. ArHi's six month contract is almost over and they got married when Arnav found out Anjali was pregnant.LOL

Go to top