Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This forum is so melodramatic. (Page 2)

Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saavan_lover

Originally posted by -Huma-

you make several good points...but the question PH should be asking themselves is whether the TRP audience considers all this or not...

There is a flaw in execution/writing of Anjali recently and she is coming across as a shallow slefish person who only seems to be pissed off that her chottay is happy...fix that and I think most people wont have any problem..

I completely agree with you! and I think thats why today a lot of Anjali supporters (including me) changed sides, it was all because of the execution! Cause if it was the character then the change (people switching over) would have been gradual but instead they gave us all this in one episode! I think the CVs really need to start brushing up their skills, Its high time or else people are going to start loosing interest, it'll be inevitable.

I agree with u both.. Even i used to love Anjali until todays epi...
She said Chotte u got changed aftr the marriage.. Didnt she knew tat her Chotte s married before her husband gt kicked off..?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saavan_lovernonasitrina2010

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Well ASR got a call right before his Di right? So why would she accuse him of lying. why can't she listen when he was explaining that meeting got cancelled.

And Pregnant you said? Well I don't see a bump so can't sympathize with her

Like I said, she has a hard time believing anything right away because of everything that has happened.

Well, according to the show she is pregnant, bump or no bump

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

lexaxel Senior Member
lexaxel
lexaxel

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
I for one am having the time of my life...I think the forum is more 'drama'tic than the serial itselfLOL.

Instead of sitting back and lazily discussing the highs & lows the forum is spewing venom & is full of titles with CAPITAL LETTERS and RAINBOW COLOURSBig smile.

A few which made me grin...

Is Sanaya the heroine of the show or Daljeet???

Anjali the wimp...

Awww...again missed-kiss btn Arnav-Khushi

All this is ok but there are some posts which drips poison towards Anjali & the content level deteriorates to the point they are discussing incest which frankly makes me shudder to think if these TMs'  take REEL life so seriously how they operate in real lifeShocked. Arrey baba it's just a serial...a hindi serialLOL. How much logic can u expect reallyTongue????  
I love Arnav-Khushi but I know for sure that if everything was hunky-dory in their world I''ll be bored in no time. And the director knows tht. 
Agreed Anjali is acting idiotic but then she has always been portrayed as delicate & a bit weird. And now when Shyam is out they[CV's] need another villian to keep the drama going and it is Anjali for the time being...atleast till she comes to her senses which ofcourse she will in 3-4 months timeLOL.

The best part is when the TRPs come these TMs will be bewildered how it can be so highROFL...well the Indian audience expect drama & they are getting it finally & GH will laughing all the way to the bank.

My fond hope is he'll get Arnav & Khushi a new wardrobe with some of the moneyDay Dreaming.

Not the least, it is a pleasure to comment on a post which tries to reason ...to discuss instead of bashing pointlesslyThumbs Up.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_1973PinkParinonasi-Manal.A-ABBY_JERANshockalotmuffins2waffles

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I agree... ppl questioning Anji - Arnav relation and bringing topics like if she is his sister or wife is quite nauseating Shocked... I am deciding if I enjoyed the show far better before joining this forum or not Confused

Asha_1973nonasiABBY_JERAN

khosla03 Goldie
khosla03
khosla03

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
i m completely agree with u...the situation family has seen anybody would think that arnav lied about goin to agra...letz wait and watch seen between arnav and anjali is not finished...probably she will believe her chotte...:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiABBY_JERAN

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Originally posted by saavan_lover

Originally posted by -Huma-

you make several good points...but the question PH should be asking themselves is whether the TRP audience considers all this or not...

There is a flaw in execution/writing of Anjali recently and she is coming across as a shallow slefish person who only seems to be pissed off that her chottay is happy...fix that and I think most people wont have any problem..

I completely agree with you! and I think thats why today a lot of Anjali supporters (including me) changed sides, it was all because of the execution! Cause if it was the character then the change (people switching over) would have been gradual but instead they gave us all this in one episode! I think the CVs really need to start brushing up their skills, Its high time or else people are going to start loosing interest, it'll be inevitable.

I agree with u both.. Even i used to love Anjali until todays epi...
She said Chotte u got changed aftr the marriage.. Didnt she knew tat her Chotte s married before her husband gt kicked off..?

Thats the one thing that threw me off. She claimed he had changed, but didn't she want that change in him? Remember when she was explaining love, she told him it would change him so now that it has, why bring it up in a negative way? It was as if she's blaming his marriage for the distance between them.

I don't hate Anjali. I understand where she's coming from but just don't get why she would bring up his marriage. It's not his marriage.. it's Shyam that is the issue. She needs to ask why he believed Khushi and threw Shyam out, what his reasonings were, etc. If Anjali would have asked questions like that then I would find it easier to sympathize with her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_1973lexaxelsaavan_lovernonasi

AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I agree!Thumbs Up...ppl need to calm down and relax. We need to put ourselves in her position. Her perfect world has been shattered. Her world revolved around Shyam and her Chote. Her own Chote kicked Shyam out of the RM...we gotta remember she still doesn't know the entire truth...Shyam had a perfect response to each and every accusation. She still thinks Shyam loves her and he's innocent. To her, her Chote is supposed to be her rock in this entire situation...but she thinks that he's too busy with his wife to even care what she's going thru. We know that's not true but she doesn't. She's insecure, lonely, hurt.
Even in today's episode she got mad, hurt cuz she thinks Arnav lied to her about going to Agra for his meeting. 
She needs some time to come out of this trauma.

Edited by Booteefool - 20 July 2012 at 3:08pm

lexaxelnonasiABBY_JERAN

shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lexaxel

I for one am having the time of my life...I think the forum is more 'drama'tic than the serial itselfLOL.

Instead of sitting back and lazily discussing the highs & lows the forum is spewing venom & is full of titles with CAPITAL LETTERS and RAINBOW COLOURSBig smile.

A few which made me grin...

Is Sanaya the heroine of the show or Daljeet???

Anjali the wimp...

Awww...again missed-kiss btn Arnav-Khushi

All this is ok but there are some posts which drips poison towards Anjali & the content level deteriorates to the point they are discussing incest which frankly makes me shudder to think if these TMs'  take REEL life so seriously how they operate in real lifeShocked. Arrey baba it's just a serial...a hindi serialLOL. How much logic can u expect reallyTongue????  
I love Arnav-Khushi but I know for sure that if everything was hunky-dory in their world I''ll be bored in no time. And the director knows tht. 
Agreed Anjali is acting idiotic but then she has always been portrayed as delicate & a bit weird. And now when Shyam is out they[CV's] need another villian to keep the drama going and it is Anjali for the time being...atleast till she comes to her senses which ofcourse she will in 3-4 months timeLOL.

The best part is when the TRPs come these TMs will be bewildered how it can be so highROFL...well the Indian audience expect drama & they are getting it finally & GH will laughing all the way to the bank.

My fond hope is he'll get Arnav & Khushi a new wardrobe with some of the moneyDay Dreaming.

Not the least, it is a pleasure to comment on a post which tries to reason ...to discuss instead of bashing pointlesslyThumbs Up.

I don't know who you are but i love you for this post - and i agree, things can't always be sunshine and daisies - is real life stagnant and blissful and full of romance? No. SO if people are expecting "reality", it needs to be looked at from all aspects. Yes, the drama is a bit, well, dramatic! But that's why people watch - if it was life real life, people wouldn't be interested.

Edited by shockalot - 20 July 2012 at 3:13pm

lexaxelnonasiABBY_JERAN

Go to top