This forum is so melodramatic.

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Not to be rude to anyone or anything, but this forum tends to overact whenever a little family drama happens. Thinking of it from Anjali's point of view, it did look a little like Arnav made up the meeting in Agra to spend time with Khushi, not that that's a bad thing if it were true, but from Anjali's point of view..it probably hurts because she feels like he doesn't ever put time aside for her anymore. After Arnav explained the truth to her, she should have believed him and she was acting a bit selfish but she was not acting like a second wife or girlfriend like so many members are claiming! ? If she were his second wife, she would be screaming her head off at him...Anjali wasn't even screaming. She just said she wanted to be left alone and tried to quietly explain her position. I felt really bad for her (even though she's just a character) to see people cracking jokes on her on how she is behaving like a second wife. After going through so much, she probably wants to feel like she is one of Arnav's top priorities as well, since he was the one who kicked her husband out of the house. I think she just feels like he is being too indifferent. I honestly don't think she cares that Arnav and Khushi are getting closer when she never cared about it before 

Plus, she's six months pregnant! Pregnant women tend to make a big deal out of small matters and can be emotionally unstable, especially pregnant women who have just lost their husband :/ People need to give Anjali time, and they need to stop becoming angry whenever she becomes a bit jealous. It's only been a few days since Shyam was thrown out and it's devastating for a woman who is going to be a single mother. Yeah, she has everyone else in the household supporting her but she and Arnav were always especially close. It's kind of expected for Anjali to want Arnav's attention until she recovers, and from her pov she's justified too.

Leaving the Anjali matter aside, the only thing that made me mad today was how Mami and Akash treated Payal...😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shereen_J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you. I dont know why people are getting so melodramatic. Its just a fiction show and it cant continue without any drama..
^ Thank you! Everytime I log onto the forum before I see the episode, I expect a fire breathing Anjali. Yeah, never happens.
IamSwapnali thumbnail
she is six months pregnant? I'm still in my first trimester & my baby bump shows up already...
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well ASR got a call right before his Di right? So why would she accuse him of lying. why can't she listen when he was explaining that meeting got cancelled.

And Pregnant you said? Well I don't see a bump so can't sympathize with her
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
you make several good points...but the question PH should be asking themselves is whether the TRP audience considers all this or not...

There is a flaw in execution/writing of Anjali recently and she is coming across as a shallow slefish person who only seems to be pissed off that her chottay is happy...fix that and I think most people wont have any problem..
saavan_lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

you make several good points...but the question PH should be asking themselves is whether the TRP audience considers all this or not...

There is a flaw in execution/writing of Anjali recently and she is coming across as a shallow slefish person who only seems to be pissed off that her chottay is happy...fix that and I think most people wont have any problem..

I completely agree with you! and I think thats why today a lot of Anjali supporters (including me) changed sides, it was all because of the execution! Cause if it was the character then the change (people switching over) would have been gradual but instead they gave us all this in one episode! I think the CVs really need to start brushing up their skills, Its high time or else people are going to start loosing interest, it'll be inevitable.
Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: saavan_lover

I completely agree with you! and I think thats why today a lot of Anjali supporters (including me) changed sides, it was all because of the execution! Cause if it was the character then the change (people switching over) would have been gradual but instead they gave us all this in one episode! I think the CVs really need to start brushing up their skills, Its high time or else people are going to start loosing interest, it'll be inevitable.

I agree with u both.. Even i used to love Anjali until todays epi...
She said Chotte u got changed aftr the marriage.. Didnt she knew tat her Chotte s married before her husband gt kicked off..?
Originally posted by: Siri22

Well ASR got a call right before his Di right? So why would she accuse him of lying. why can't she listen when he was explaining that meeting got cancelled.

And Pregnant you said? Well I don't see a bump so can't sympathize with her

Like I said, she has a hard time believing anything right away because of everything that has happened.

Well, according to the show she is pregnant, bump or no bump
lexaxel thumbnail
I for one am having the time of my life...I think the forum is more 'drama'tic than the serial itself😆.

Instead of sitting back and lazily discussing the highs & lows the forum is spewing venom & is full of titles with CAPITAL LETTERS and RAINBOW COLOURS😃.

A few which made me grin...

Is Sanaya the heroine of the show or Daljeet???

Anjali the wimp...

Awww...again missed-kiss btn Arnav-Khushi

All this is ok but there are some posts which drips poison towards Anjali & the content level deteriorates to the point they are discussing incest which frankly makes me shudder to think if these TMs'  take REEL life so seriously how they operate in real life😲. Arrey baba it's just a serial...a hindi serial😆. How much logic can u expect really😛????  
I love Arnav-Khushi but I know for sure that if everything was hunky-dory in their world I''ll be bored in no time. And the director knows tht. 
Agreed Anjali is acting idiotic but then she has always been portrayed as delicate & a bit weird. And now when Shyam is out they[CV's] need another villian to keep the drama going and it is Anjali for the time being...atleast till she comes to her senses which ofcourse she will in 3-4 months time😆.

The best part is when the TRPs come these TMs will be bewildered how it can be so high🤣...well the Indian audience expect drama & they are getting it finally & GH will laughing all the way to the bank.

My fond hope is he'll get Arnav & Khushi a new wardrobe with some of the money😍.

Not the least, it is a pleasure to comment on a post which tries to reason ...to discuss instead of bashing pointlessly👍🏼.