India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This forum is so melodramatic.

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Not to be rude to anyone or anything, but this forum tends to overact whenever a little family drama happens. Thinking of it from Anjali's point of view, it did look a little like Arnav made up the meeting in Agra to spend time with Khushi, not that that's a bad thing if it were true, but from Anjali's point of view..it probably hurts because she feels like he doesn't ever put time aside for her anymore. After Arnav explained the truth to her, she should have believed him and she was acting a bit selfish but she was not acting like a second wife or girlfriend like so many members are claiming! ? If she were his second wife, she would be screaming her head off at him...Anjali wasn't even screaming. She just said she wanted to be left alone and tried to quietly explain her position. I felt really bad for her (even though she's just a character) to see people cracking jokes on her on how she is behaving like a second wife. After going through so much, she probably wants to feel like she is one of Arnav's top priorities as well, since he was the one who kicked her husband out of the house. I think she just feels like he is being too indifferent. I honestly don't think she cares that Arnav and Khushi are getting closer when she never cared about it before 

Plus, she's six months pregnant! Pregnant women tend to make a big deal out of small matters and can be emotionally unstable, especially pregnant women who have just lost their husband :/ People need to give Anjali time, and they need to stop becoming angry whenever she becomes a bit jealous. It's only been a few days since Shyam was thrown out and it's devastating for a woman who is going to be a single mother. Yeah, she has everyone else in the household supporting her but she and Arnav were always especially close. It's kind of expected for Anjali to want Arnav's attention until she recovers, and from her pov she's justified too.

Leaving the Anjali matter aside, the only thing that made me mad today was how Mami and Akash treated Payal...Confused

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

vit001smily409Aleya14Asha_1973nishika_24Deliciousarn4vkhushisj07KhushixoxozszsBadtameeezlexaxelzeefan 1MissPunjabiKhuarvbanglesabby2181gnainaWhite.PearlsahadaannieKsprinkle2arnavandkhushi1Emerald-samster03aishu30_Afrin_-Anu13-AGirlHasNoNamego2sleep83eyesonmenonasisaruu.DalmuthuyaSafi123anjaani07rechupfj08SaJanLuv14IndefiniteLOVERahmsunflower52shockalotVeena..uswahABBY_JERANGodhuliLogonnikita_88_dkmystery_

shereenjain Senior Member
shereenjain
shereenjain

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you. I dont know why people are getting so melodramatic. Its just a fiction show and it cant continue without any drama..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_1973White.PearlnonasieyesonmeDalmuthuyamuffins2waffles

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
^ Thank you! Everytime I log onto the forum before I see the episode, I expect a fire breathing Anjali. Yeah, never happens.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zobsheh

..Swapnali.. Goldie
..Swapnali..
..Swapnali..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
she is six months pregnant? I'm still in my first trimester & my baby bump shows up already...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

WiseGirlfizzyfairy1mangalore-Manal.A-nonasi--Yashi--Arshig8SanzBarbieAkanksha-Deedeepa1

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Well ASR got a call right before his Di right? So why would she accuse him of lying. why can't she listen when he was explaining that meeting got cancelled.

And Pregnant you said? Well I don't see a bump so can't sympathize with her

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

WiseGirlfizzyfairy1mangaloreKasu4lyfe-Manal.A-nonasiCetroniaAkanksha-SanzBarbieDeedeepa1

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
i agree
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
you make several good points...but the question PH should be asking themselves is whether the TRP audience considers all this or not...

There is a flaw in execution/writing of Anjali recently and she is coming across as a shallow slefish person who only seems to be pissed off that her chottay is happy...fix that and I think most people wont have any problem..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-WiseGirlfizzyfairysaavan_lover1mangaloreKasu4lyfeJulie0001-Manal.A-nonasiSiri22trina2010Akanksha-Deedeepa1

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

you make several good points...but the question PH should be asking themselves is whether the TRP audience considers all this or not...

There is a flaw in execution/writing of Anjali recently and she is coming across as a shallow slefish person who only seems to be pissed off that her chottay is happy...fix that and I think most people wont have any problem..
I completely agree with you! and I think thats why today a lot of Anjali supporters (including me) changed sides, it was all because of the execution! Cause if it was the character then the change (people switching over) would have been gradual but instead they gave us all this in one episode! I think the CVs really need to start brushing up their skills, Its high time or else people are going to start loosing interest, it'll be inevitable.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasu4lyfe-Manal.A-nonasitrina2010

Go to top