huntinchild
huntinchild

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Cool update!!! LOL

Curiousmind Senior Member
Curiousmind
Curiousmind

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
This is one twisted story and I mean that in the nicest way possible.
N0306 IF-Dazzler
N0306
N0306

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
lavanya-shyam's friendship.. was awesome.. never read of pair.. you are sure indeed thinking out of the box.. it surely took me 2 mins to adjust to the pair but then they found that they fit perfectly well..
PepsiGirl101 IF-Rockerz
PepsiGirl101
PepsiGirl101

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Wow this is some serious shit. All through their friendship story I was like: These two would be so cute together. I love their relationship!
But then you give us a bang with Khushi. 
Great update!
snoopy84 IF-Sizzlerz
snoopy84
snoopy84

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Great update Shyam and Lavanya's relationship is great but wonder why Khushi is already upset about sleeping with Arnav
dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
snake and la wow that is just wow the relationship is different and khushi panic because she slept with arnav and snake reaction thanks for the pm awesome update

Edited by dumas - 17 September 2012 at 1:20pm
oh.petite.one Goldie
oh.petite.one
oh.petite.one

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
just caught up with all the updates and they're fab :)))
..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

I was feeling a bit guilty about not reading much anymore so instead of a book, I turned to IF and one of your FFs and I heard you talk about Tainted here and there in your audio clip and I picked this one up first 'cause I usually like lighthearted stuff like You've Got Mail (which I read bits and pieces of cause I'm a lazy being sorry!) and Cafe du Soleil (which I haven't read just know it's lighthearted) but I recently just had this growing interest in completely deranged situations with messed up characters aka stuff that's dark in a way? Idk but basically not a typical Contemp. Romance.

Anyways...

I'm not going to waste your time telling you what an exceptional writer you are and how beautifully this story was written and how you kept the tone and flow of the text constant because geniuses have better things to do then read my comments (lol!).

I have only read the first chapter and... WOW.

I really can't read many FF's now a days cause I get busy and/or have trouble commiting to an ongoing one and/or am too tired to read a 50 chaptered completed FF but I am really hooked onto this one.

I am super excited now to read the next part! I'm gonna savor these parts like one would chocolate whilst completing homework. Ex. I will eat one Ferrero Rocher upon completing one worksheet.
(Yes I related each update to a Ferrero Rocher!)
(Speaking of Ferrero Rochers, now I'm craving one and I don't have one! Asdkajsdlkgjhg!!!!)
(Need. Chocolate. Now.)

Anyways, I LOOOVE the messed up Khushi. She seems to have been wounded with things that go beyond one's understanding to have resulted her into being such a sarcastic, mocking, bold woman but that I just got out of the first update my thoughts about her and words I would use to describe her are subject to change!

Arisai, I don't even know what to say to you anymore. I phucking love thou (aka Ehhh Sexayyy Laaadayyy!)!! <3 You are brilliant in every way! Muah!

-Shwetz

PS. Your voice is like... it's like... it's like beautiful and your accent is like... *ponders* um... I can't seem to find the right words... SEXAY LIKE BARUN SOBTI POSING SHIRTLESS (keepin it PG).

Have I creeped you out?

No but like really, I am not as creepy as you may conclude out of this wacked out comment.

Oh and one more thing that I'd like to just mention here cause it's really hard to scrap GIFs.

I won Runner Up FF for Femme Fatale?

WHAT?

YOU (The almighty ARISAI!) awarded it to me?

DOUBLE SPITTAKE.

ARISAI!!! You have no idea how happy you've made a certain baby. (Yes I'm 7 months old)

You have NO idea how much it meant to me coming from you! And you said it had you hooked??!?!

Ok I think that's enough but I love you Arisai!! *Hugs*
And I really just don't know what to say, I think the GIFs speak for themselves (literally).

Muah!

And I am hoping crazy flying monkeys are present in this story somewhere. JK.

(Woah that was a looong PS)

PPS. I love you smart cookie. And specially for you,

OPPA GANGNAM STYLE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi4ArnavPepsiGirl101

Go to top