Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tainted (removed) (Page 68)

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zuaireah

Oh my...Khushi is a hell of a lot calculative and gutsy...She reminds me of the Evil queen from Once Upon a Time... Loved the update

I'm sorry, but WHAT is once upon a time? Is it a movie... TV show? What? Confused

thebluewhale Groupbie
thebluewhale
thebluewhale

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
for what its worth here are my two cents on your work.

I read a lot of fan fictions. i read them for the story. the different takes on khushi and arnav. the different scenarios writers spin and weave.

here is one fan fiction that i cannot decide whether i read it more for the story or for the writing style. i cannot decide whether what leaves me raptured is the thrill of the story or the art with which you tell this story.

i absolutely love the way you are writing this.
arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by V323

Oh my...Khushi is a hell of a lot calculative and gutsy...She reminds me of the Evil queen from Once Upon a Time... Loved the update

I'm sorry, but WHAT is once upon a time? Is it a movie... TV show? What? Confused

I Wikid it. It's a show. 

Pahaa it sounds good though so I'm all for Khushi reminding people of her. I got a lot of 'Rajneeti' comments on Intoxicated (a film which I actually have yet to see) when in fact Intoxicated was actually inspired by The Good Wife LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reflorated

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

I Wikid it. It's a show. 

Pahaa it sounds good though so I'm all for Khushi reminding people of her. I got a lot of 'Rajneeti' comments on Intoxicated (a film which I actually have yet to see) when in fact Intoxicated was actually inspired by The Good Wife LOL

I haven't read intoxicated yet. Come to think of it... I have only read YOU'VE GOT MAIL, TAINTED, CAFE DU SOLEIL and SVENGALI!

Gimme the link to your index? I'll get to everything one by one!

PS- when is Khushi going to turn her saag raat to sUHaag raat?
preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
wow...great update... don't wanna complain but it was shorttt!! lol!! update soon!! thnx for the PM! I love reading your works :-)
arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged

From one booklover to anotherStar
I know right?

I don't have french as an add on subject... so that is when my cousins came to rescue!LOL

Yep. When I first heard about it... I was like bloody hell!! That mother f**king sonofabitch!

But as I read the story, I found I could... you know... understand him. Not forgive him. Maybe not even ever allow sympathy to creep into my heart for him... because the way I see it... Humbert was as much to blame as Lolita. In a way. I didn't HATE Humbert. But no... his desperation to soothe his conscience was indeed... disturbing. Very disturbing.

I know what you mean. Its like picking off a particularly HUGE scab, if you can relate. Like... you want to peel it off, and you do peel it off, but when you do it HURTS.  

ooohhh Svengali!! I... I... I LOVE IT!!! Like OHMAYYGOSH!!! What an absolutely brilliant concept. What I find intriguing is that in both Tainted and Svengali, Khushi is shown as an innocent girl, until the big bad world gets her. And then she changes. For better or for worse, that is for you to write and for me to readWink

I'm guessing you had a great trip?

-V

I've been trying to keep up with my fiction reading in between all the medical books I'm reading now (though a lot of Doctors write hilariously- Confessions of a GP cracks me up every few pages and I'm currently ploughing through The Emperor of All Maladies- sounds a little Mulan, is in fact about the fight against cancer). I LERRVV BEERRKSS (if that made sense to you PLUS ONE, if it didn't, you're a normal human being and have not heard of the ERMAGERD I LERV BERKS/ GERSBERMPS meme) LOL

Yeah. I find that I really like all my characters, regardless of how messed up and just plain twisted they are (ngl though, I genuinely despised Shyam from Intoxicated because he wasn't a grey character- he was all black...) because it makes them more interesting for me to write. I love getting inside their heads- though as they are all figments of my imagination- not entirely sure what this says about me.

I'm glad you enjoy my writing. Genuinely- whenever people compliment me on it, I'm at a bit of a loss for words. Svengali is planned out in my head entirely- I know exactly where it's going, but getting the images in my head into words is proving harder than I thought as it's such a precarious topic I have to be careful. Tainted has certain key turning points that I want to reveal straight away but know I need to pace it. Something I've known since Chapter Two probably won't be revealed to readers until near the end and it's KILLING ME AND I WANT TO TELL SOMEBODY BUT I CAN'T LOL

My trip was BEYOND incredible. I'm so sad it's over. Seriously, if you ever get the chance- DEFINITELY go. It's very couple-friendly btw. :') Relationships are a massive deal there.

reflorated

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
That was a fabulous Update Rafa!
I was like "what the hell!! Khushi is totally stupid" Yes she was. Thinking that she is  Doing something for NK and sleeping with Arnav? It all seems humorous for me!  LOL 
Actually i was happy when Arnav tried to reason that what she is doing is wrong by pointing out their age difference. At least he has that thinking rather than just accepting the offer and f**king her! He is at no fault because he did gave her an option of running but  Khushi was adamant. 
And khushi said she had fallen in love with Arnav! Awww yeah! *Does a happy dance* 
And Khushi is damn complicated man! I can totally relate to the doctor's feelings and how desperate he is to know what kind of woman Khushi is! And With every chapter i feel like there is so much to her.It is like exploring her in every update! 
I loved it! :) 
arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged

I haven't read intoxicated yet. Come to think of it... I have only read YOU'VE GOT MAIL, TAINTED, CAFE DU SOLEIL and SVENGALI!

Gimme the link to your index? I'll get to everything one by one!

PS- when is Khushi going to turn her saag raat to sUHaag raat?

I think you'll like it.

It's by far my own personal favourite and Aman in it is my favourite character of every single one I've written. Or possibly Yamir- but Yamir's personality is based on my own so saying he's my favourite may make me a bit of an egomaniac. Also he only seriously appears in the last chapter so it's kind of weird to make him my favourite LOL

Hope you enjoy them :)

P.S. Erm, I'm not sure? When enough people complain that it hasn't been updated in about a year for me to feel guilted into it? :') Though I am getting those for NQPH and lack of inspiration is so strong I literally cannot overcome it and write chapter three.

reflorated

Go to top