Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged

I AM SPAMMING :') 

Edited by V323 - 10 November 2012 at 2:46am

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Oh my God! 
You are the queen of giving twists Rafa! 
Man it was like a thriller movie.Wow! Amazing one!
This part is my favourite Now! :) 
Akash made it sound so right about killing the kids.I was like "What the f**k?" 
And the ending had me totally shocked!
Akash killed Himself? Damn! I kinda liked him in this chapter and BAM you killed him! 
Waiting for the next update!
Man i loved this! Your writing is just Incredible Dammit! 
vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
She met Aakash thrice. Aah yes. 

I suddenly don't know what to make of Aakash. After the last chapter, I thought he is probably all evil. Now I see he is a human being with an incredibly twisted logic about life and right and wrong. And it is so deeply ingrained in him that unless you are on guard, he might actually make you see his logic as the rational one. And if I choose to believe Khushi, he didn't really have a choice there. F*ck! 

So the doc is back. Me happy. He is the most interesting one here. But I am a little scared for him. He is losing the game. 

I am fascinated by Lavanya. She cares. More than she lets on. She reminds me, in fact, of Svrine's first encounter with Bond in Skyfall. Petrified, and the wine glass quivering in her hand. 

Loved your update. And very impatient to read the next one(s). 

I am now going to re-read all these 15 chapters. I have a feeling I am missing one or two dots in the big picture.

Edited by vgedin - 10 November 2012 at 3:47am
preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Omg...wht a gripping chapter!! And what a cliffhanger!! Akash killed himself?? Pls update sooonnn!
norolim Goldie
norolim
norolim

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Res*
Edited*

God, I dont know how you do it, but do it you do.

f**king amazing.

What is absolutely mind numbing is your comprehension of the human psyche. Absolutely brilliant. Sorry, off at a tangent here. On the update;

You once mentioned that Akaash has no hopes [of being saved], but I disagree. When you exposed him in this certain way, you proved that although he is not faultless, he is not inhuman. And when one is not inhuman, they have chances of salvation, retribution. Call it nirvana if you must.

We are all victims of circumstance. Whether a man "chooses" to be a cop or a murderer, that decision is, in a subtle way, affected by situations around us. When Akaash explains his actions, there is a sort of...concern there. Again, its human nature. Many a times, the goals we wish to achieve are similar to others, but the way we go about them is different. Same is for Akaash. Killing is not excusable, but it is understandable.

A twisted sense of morality, even though twisted, implies that he has a sense of morality nonetheless. Morality is not objective though, no matter how hard society tries to classify it. It can never be. When humans differ in how much sugar to add to the same tea, how can they be similar in the rulings of their lives?

Especially when the lives themselves are different.

Khushi is...a woman to fear. She herself has a twisted sense of morality, and she intrigues me to no end. Its funny how though she is the narrator [an unreliable one, guaranteed], I understand teh least about her. Maybe because she doesn't explain everything?

Lavanya and the Doctor continue to inspire my interest. I pity the Doctor who must here all this, and for the sake of my sanity, I wish for his identity to remain unknown.

Very, very well done!
Avi

Edited by dreamyshadows - 10 November 2012 at 7:17am
NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
This is getting more and more deep every chapter!
UltimateWishes Senior Member
UltimateWishes
UltimateWishes

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Awesomee Update...In each story ...We get to know more , things become clearer but a new problem also arises which hightens my curiosity to find out and wait for the next update...

I Can just imagine her in that black gown :D

The Doctor is getting very attached to khushi...i think they've gone beyond the Doctor Patient...and Somehow the doctor seems 'Emotionally Invested' in khushi's story :)

KaaminiJha Senior Member
KaaminiJha
KaaminiJha

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Great fic!!
Update soon!

Go to top