Tainted (removed) (Page 113)

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
removed

Edited by arisai - 20 July 2013 at 12:26pm

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

F4T1M4Shini.Shiva86sonson126rachealnyansmansi0221sarunfanArshinmelostintheashesfairycake-aliyah-naj84sangeethbalasuma.2911howardr075armadmaizisdingleadevChocoDamonsumaliMaankiMariamhemvbSarina2012voldemortvarshapanaraina7blck234Hunnybunny3AllSmiles86nabnabdarkninjaPokkaSansShyamamritabmoonlight99payal.12arshiyakanishkaava23xyzsmcitibumble_beeCuriousmindtracy1191TRND86niharika111dasudisakhusiarnavaeyshaalimblackdice1001mayabhiCrazy_1001damonzladyGirlOfFirerana5meghnaskarismaoh.petite.onepoolovesarnavwildandsweetdproverpurpleloverockinggirl5lovespellmsmarplemeera06saarah96nomad.nessAnamika100preetijaiswal19littlemoi-shamima-serialmaniacsiamesecatpreetihereemistry__blossom__maddieeeN0306tanurocksapoorvaarnavPepsiGirl101aquagaloKBSoAmti4ukvarshaayshaomarJyo.zooni.bluemalluangel-Garima-manikkaflowers4uHansaN-afsha-..Anita..drunkiiebabeShalveGayuArnavsnoopy84summaiyasayedsoharaKalyaaniMrs_Darcy_17NestleToulouse.AnJaNa.nikita_88dumas

dingle Senior Member
dingle
dingle

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I watched Skyfall and did make a comparison to the fear Silva generated with the one Akash does.

So Khushi is going to be his new plaything?  Bernices terror was impact-full in the movie so looking forward to whats going to happen to our girl here.

Payals grief is so raw, really heartbreaking to read.

Absolutely love this story...   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arisai

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by araina7

Regret this friendship with you??? Nope, nada, that's never happening. I never gonna regret friendship with one of my favorite FF writer, I'm your "phangurl" yaara and I'm not sugar coating it SmileSmile
I love your writing like anything. "Cafe du soliel" makes me laugh like a retarded monkey all the time. "Tainted" has a different charm to it, its different and very intriguing. And I effing love "Deus" yet it makes me sooo envious of your Uni life coz my Uni sucks like anything LOLLOLLOL
I refrain myself from reading "Intoxicated" cause from what I read in the forum, it definitely is one of the best story available here but it has a tragic ending and tragic ending depresess me really bad. Basically, "it pinch ma hrt 2 d core" lmaoLOL
Oh yes, I have read "Soulmate" too. It's very cute Wink
I know you have written much more than these and I promise to read them when I find enough time Big smile
Do I sound like a stalker yet?? ROFLROFLROFL
haha I'm really scared of mods warning for making this a chatting zone. Lol. Yes, I'm on twitter. 
"Araina777" my twitter name, Follow me?? LOL What''s your twitter name, I will follow youEmbarrassed

P.S. I really want to watch Skyfall, but college is being bitch right now Angry
P.P.S. You sure do have a good taste in men and women both. Tainted casts are effing HOT Day Dreaming

You will give me such a massive ego boost that my head will explode LOL

Hahaa I love Uni life so much. Keeps me ridiculously busy but I do love it. Thank you for enjoying my writing this much by the way. :) Haha Intoxicated? That's actually probably my favourite story of mine, I had it in my head all the time and wrote it while my A-Level exams were going on because I needed to get it out. I think I finished it in about two or three weeks. The ending isn't tragic, it's just open to interpretation- it felt perfect to me. But if you're a 'happy-endings' kinda person, Liya forced me to write a ridiculously sugary Epilogue to it which I REFUSED to post on IF because it wasn't MY ending. But it made a lot of people happy. LOL

My Twitter is in my Signature :) But just for convenience: iarisai  
Prepare to be greatly disillusioned.

P.S. IT'S INCREDIBLE.
P.P.S. Hahaa, well if I'm picking based on nothing but looks then they'd BETTER actually be attractive. 

araina7

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged

I feel sad. Eff off everybody, I'm coming back later. For the first time in tainted history, I actually am gonna need a glass of wine to give you MY standard comment.

OMG RAFA! I met this chick who told me LOADS of stuff, and she was like this PERFECT mix of both Khushi and Payal!

Rafa, the similarity was creepy. No really, it was.

-V

Edited by V323 - 06 November 2012 at 5:15am

arisai

Sarina2012 Senior Member
Sarina2012
Sarina2012

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
My god! I feel disgusted with aakash but then that's his character. I am beginning to like Shyam. Okay.. That's not correct.. I like Shyam. He and lavs despite being the rough m tough are people who protect their people. It's amazing just how much good u actually find in men who r supposed to be ' proclaimed' as bad and just how much evil is in the so called good people.
Khushi's fear was palpable. Chills running down my spine to wonder what would happen in their next meeting. It's her third one already yeh? None were good.

arisai

catalyst IF-Dazzler
catalyst
catalyst

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
awesome:)

arisai

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I HOPE AKASH DIES I REALLY NO MATTER HOW SEXY AND ROUGH HE LOOKS IN THE PICTURE. 

I WANT HIM DEAD. 

DROP DEAD. 

AND ARNAV LET GO OF HER WHEN SHE WAS BEING FORCIBLY KISSED BY THAT BEAST. 

URGH

I FELL SICK. 

SKYFALL IS THE BOMB. 

WATCHING IT TOMORROW :D

arisai

tanurocks IF-Dazzler
tanurocks
tanurocks

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
i hate him...