Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tainted (removed) (Page 112)

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaidama

Whatever is required to take the story forward... please... write away. You need not feel hesitant about how readers perceive it. I am a mother, but I feel this scene was necessary to show the ruthlessness of Akash. We live in a world, where child prostitution exists, so honestly... nothing surprises me. 

For a really really really really long time I HATED Mario Puzo's The Family. But I never stopped counting him among my favourite author's. I dont know how else to encourage you to carry forward with your story. :-)

I think in some ways, I actually preferred The Family to The Godfather. It was, after Assassin's Creed, my favourite take on the Borgias. LOL

There was something about the way the characters all know what they're doing is awful but do so anyway because they believe they're almost divine and have nothing to be forgiven FOR because of who Rodrigo Borgia is. 

There's none of the moral greyness of The Godfather as throughout the whole of The Family, you just feel repulsed by the characters as opposed to conflicted as you do following Michael's journey and changes in Godfather... It's a testament to Puzo's writing that he managed to keep me fascinated by a book where the characters are so unrelentingly repulsive and yet at times, STILL made me feel sorry for them. 

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by araina7

Hey rafa (since everyone calls you that I feel weird to call you 'arisai', I hope you don't mind me calling you that. I hope it's not just friends thing. LOL )
Ok, I have a small question. LOL
What's the name of the guy whom you have pictured as Arnav? He is effing HOT and I think I have seen him somewhere on tv or maybe movies but I just can't figure out where. May I know his name??? Please, pretty please!!!! Tongue Smile

It's no problem. Call me Rafa. 

Arisai seems like you calling me Madame. LOL Hahaha a friends only thing? Not at all. Wait- let's just fix it both ways- LET'S BE FRIENDS. Nice to meet you. #StillInFreshersMode

Jacey Elthalion. He's a pretty prolific model so you probably have seen him in many an ad campaign. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

araina7khusiarnav

maddieee IF-Dazzler
maddieee
maddieee

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
oh god dat was sad... ur writing skills amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arisai

araina7 Senior Member
araina7
araina7

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

Hey rafa (since everyone calls you that I feel weird to call you 'arisai', I hope you don't mind me calling you that. I hope it's not just friends thing. LOL )
What's the name of the guy whom you have pictured as Arnav? He is effing HOT and I think I have seen him somewhere on tv or maybe movies but I just can't figure out where. May I know his name??? Please, pretty please!!!! Tongue Smile

Arisai seems like you calling me Madame. LOL Hahaha a friends only thing? Not at all. Wait- let's just fix it both ways- LET'S BE FRIENDS. Nice to meet you. #StillInFreshersMode

Jacey Elthalion. He's a pretty prolific model so you probably have seen him in many an ad campaign. 

Haha.  Oh yeah, Let's be friends Big smile Nice to meet you too. Myself , Araina (as if it was not obvious from my username lol) I'm having one of those phangurl moment when totally nerdy, unpopular girl in school gets friend request from popular and amazing girl from school. lol LOL

And yes, Thank you for the Hottie's name Embarrassed

arisai

Sarina2012 Senior Member
Sarina2012
Sarina2012

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Oh my god! I came cross this FF thru V's 'best stories' and man... Am I glad! This story is brilliant! I mean it's dark and all but it's absolutely awesome.. So gripping..
In the first chapter, I thot the dr was ASR then of course he was not. But the characterization was just so gruesome. Arnav,NK, Aman, aakash, Payal, lav, Shyam..(not to mention each is so hot).
I read the entire 13 chapters and I m spell bound by how u have weaved the story!
Khushi is very intriguing. Her conversations with the dr and then her interaction with Arnav n NK is so well crafted it sends chills.
Aakash is wicked and Arnav is bad... Love him though!

Off to read intoxicated!!

arisai

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Haha.  Oh yeah, Let's be friends Big smile Nice to meet you too. Myself , Araina (as if it was not obvious from my username lol) I'm having one of those phangurl moment when totally nerdy, unpopular girl in school gets friend request from popular and amazing girl from school. lol LOL

Nice to meet you. I don't suppose you're on Twitter? Don't want to get a bollocking from the Mods for 'chatting'. Ahahaaa I'm really nothing special (as those who do know me on here will attest LOL). You're going to REGRET this friendship soon enough. ;)

He is an absolute babe. I was scouring for ages until I found him. Hahaa my cast is entirely based on looks. Except for Khushi who I switched with Berenice Marlohe. Because she is beautiful and I loved her in Skyfall. 

araina7-aparna-

aysh05 Senior Member
aysh05
aysh05

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
I just read your work in one day... You are a very brave writer!! If I had tears by the of "milton" what we're you going through??

arisai

araina7 Senior Member
araina7
araina7

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Nice to meet you. I don't suppose you're on Twitter? Don't want to get a bollocking from the Mods for 'chatting'. Ahahaaa I'm really nothing special (as those who do know me on here will attest LOL). You're going to REGRET this friendship soon enough. ;)

He is an absolute babe. I was scouring for ages until I found him. Hahaa my cast is entirely based on looks. Except for Khushi who I switched with Berenice Marlohe. Because she is beautiful and I loved her in Skyfall. 

Regret this friendship with you??? Nope, nada, that's never happening. I never gonna regret friendship with one of my favorite FF writer, I'm your "phangurl" yaara and I'm not sugar coating it SmileSmile
I love your writing like anything. "Cafe du soliel" makes me laugh like a retarded monkey all the time. "Tainted" has a different charm to it, its different and very intriguing. And I effing love "Deus" yet it makes me sooo envious of your Uni life coz my Uni sucks like anything LOLLOLLOL
I refrain myself from reading "Intoxicated" cause from what I read in the forum, it definitely is one of the best story available here but it has a tragic ending and tragic ending depresess me really bad. Basically, "it pinch ma hrt 2 d core" lmaoLOL
Oh yes, I have read "Soulmate" too. It's very cute Wink
I know you have written much more than these and I promise to read them when I find enough time Big smile
Do I sound like a stalker yet?? ROFLROFLROFL
haha I'm really scared of mods warning for making this a chatting zone. Lol. Yes, I'm on twitter. 
"Araina777" my twitter name, Follow me?? LOL What''s your twitter name, I will follow youEmbarrassed

P.S. I really want to watch Skyfall, but college is being bitch right now Angry
P.P.S. You sure do have a good taste in men and women both. Tainted casts are effing HOT Day Dreaming

Edited by araina7 - 05 November 2012 at 10:12pm

arisai-aparna-

Go to top