Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tainted (removed) (Page 106)

pink.lotus Goldie
pink.lotus
pink.lotus

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
dear writer,
i call you this because, in this instant, your IF screen name does not suffice.
you said , you warned me that there was something very dark going to happen in the chapter. i foolishly assumed that it would be on par with whatever you had written so far, and read the chapter.

but it was not.
you see, i imagine a scene when i read about it.
this particular scene was seriously the most violent one i had ever seen/imagined.
very sorry to say, you HAVE put me off your writing.
i have little children of my own. people talk about coldblooded people who kill puppies and kittens.
 to kill a living breathing human child in cold blood, is something i never wished to read.
yet, i did. To tell you the truth, i have no wish to read further about this person or this story.

i keep this in your comments, and not in your pm, because i want others to see it.
yes, i am a weakhearted human .\
i think that a soft heart is actually a side effect of being a mom. and i would much rather be softhearted and live my life, than try to harden my heart against all the violence in this world.

yes, there might be people who enjoy it.
i am not one of them..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arisainorolim

Khushi4Arnav Senior Member
Khushi4Arnav
Khushi4Arnav

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Holy Shit! Aakash killed Payal's sons. My God ... it is so brutal. Though i still don't get the reason for him to do so.

Please continue soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arisai

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guturgutur

dear writer,
you said , you warned me that there was something very dark going to happen in the chapter. i foolishly assumed that it would be on par with whatever you had written so far, and read the chapter.

but it was not.
this particular scene was seriously the most violent one i had ever seen/imagined.
i have little children of my own. people talk about coldblooded people who kill puppies and kittens.
 to kill a living breathing human child in cold blood, is something i never wished to read.
yet, i did. To tell you the truth, i have no wish to read further about this person or this story.

i keep this in your comments, and not in your pm, because i want others to see it.
i think that a soft heart is actually a side effect of being a mom. and i would much rather be softhearted and live my life, than try to harden my heart against all the violence in this world.

i am not one of them..

I am sorry I have to intrude she clearly warned that this story was going to get all dark and hard for people to warn. There was a warning at the top of the chapter. 

I don't know if you are aware but these situations do occur in real life. Let me tell you when... 

In Norway last year when a young lad went in and started shooting perfectly, breathing human beings that was cruel and harsh and sometimes in life you get people like that who are mentally disturbed and do such lethal acts. 

It has also happened during the Dark Knight release when a random guy who was perfectly stable went at shot 12 people straight dead.

So there

Talking about Rafa's writing how is it a put off? 

She has many different genre stories going on..

cdS a funny light humorous story where it cracks everyone up and is an enthrilling tale. 

She has you've got mail which is once again bare hilarious and full of jokes, so saying that one dark story that has real life situations indulged in it is a put off is an insult to the writer itself. 

Wait the fact you posted this here so other people can see and comment? Fair enough if this was an attempt to let other people crawl in here and start criticising then WRONG. Because there are many people that love this story and I hope they will all stay till the end to see what Rafa has planned for us all

I hope I have got my point across. 

PEACE.

P.S Sorry that you are a mother and have to read all this, I guess motherly love is strange and thinking about children getting tortured in this way is very upsetting. But I love children as well and having to imagine this is hard but it's really sad to know that this does happen and people like Akash do exist, who don't give a damn about anyone when their ego and messed up head exists and take over like a hurricane. 

Edited by Aveiro - 28 October 2012 at 1:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi4Arnavaraina7arisai

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I SWEAR TO GOD I FANCY KHUSHI... SHE JUST REMINDS ME OF LITTLE MERMAID WHAT SHE CALLED WITH BLACK HAIR..

AND ARNAV IS SO FINE. 

F*L SO MARRYABLE HAHA

LOL

CRAZY ME

I HAD TO POST HERE SINCE WORDPRESS IS BEING A DICK AND WON'T  LET ME POST

arisai

Khushi4Arnav Senior Member
Khushi4Arnav
Khushi4Arnav

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aveiro

dear writer,

but it was not.

i am not one of them..

I am sorry I have to intrude she clearly warned that this story was going to get all dark and hard for people to warn. There was a warning at the top of the chapter. 

I don't know if you are aware but these situations do occur in real life. Let me tell you when... 

In Norway last year when a young lad went in and started shooting perfectly, breathing human beings that was cruel and harsh and sometimes in life you get people like that who are mentally disturbed and do such lethal acts. 

It has also happened during the Dark Knight release when a random guy who was perfectly stable went at shot 12 people straight dead.

So there

Talking about Rafa's writing how is it a put off? 

She has many different genre stories going on..

cdS a funny light humorous story where it cracks everyone up and is an enthrilling tale. 

She has you've got mail which is once again bare hilarious and full of jokes, so saying that one dark story that has real life situations indulged in it is a put off is an insult to the writer itself. 

Wait the fact you posted this here so other people can see and comment? Fair enough if this was an attempt to let other people crawl in here and start criticising then WRONG. Because there are many people that love this story and I hope they will all stay till the end to see what Rafa has planned for us all

I hope I have got my point across. 

PEACE.

Hey Liya... This wud be a first time I have seen an outburst from u.. But yeah u r right about real life situations and I pretty much love this story. All in peace but i think guturgu was just letting her dear writer know she is a weak heart. From Her feedback i assume She must be keeping away from Newspapers and News channels coz they have a lot more worse stories to tell.

Though i shudn't be interfering here but I feel sad for people who are touched by these incidents but only to ignore or to label it off. on IF every writer deserves respect and not  judgement or criticism because they put so much of time and effort in every update and many try to bring morals and awareness as per some of their own beliefs and that certainly doesn't give ANY reader the right to judge their work. 

I go by "Don't like Don't follow" Mantra and sometimes when i really feel i wud drop a comment to appreciate them but something that is beyond me i simply don't pursue. Honestly I still wonder what a Writer feels when they see such not-so-welcomed comments.. Shocked 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arisainorolim

UltimateWishes Senior Member
UltimateWishes
UltimateWishes

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Heyy I lovedd your FF

Have read it all in one go ...
" border="">

Just one question...I love how this is in khushi's point of view ...but are you ever going to.. like. ..talk about arnav's point of view...i mean mention where he is in the present ??

Thankss for the Beautiful update:)

arisai

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aveiro

dear writer,

but it was not.

i am not one of them..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am sorry I have to intrude she clearly warned that this story was going to get all dark and hard for people to warn. There was a warning at the top of the chapter.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I don't know if you are aware but these situations do occur in real life. Let me tell you when...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">In Norway last year when a young lad went in and started shooting perfectly, breathing human beings that was cruel and harsh and sometimes in life you get people like that who are mentally disturbed and do such lethal acts.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">It has also happened during the Dark Knight release when a random guy who was perfectly stable went at shot 12 peoplestraightdead.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">So there</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Talking about Rafa's writing how is it a put off?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She has many different genre stories going on..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">cdS a funny lighthumorous story where it cracks everyone up and is anenthrillingtale.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She has you've got mail which is once again barehilariousand full of jokes, so saying that one dark story that has real lifesituationsindulged in it is a put off is an insult to the writer itself.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Wait the fact you posted this here so other people can see and comment? Fair enough if this was an attempt to let other people crawl in here and start criticising then WRONG. Because there are many people that love this story and I hope they will all stay till the end to see what Rafa has planned for us all</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I hope I have got my point across.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">PEACE.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">P.S Sorry that you are a mother and have to read all this, I guess motherly love is strange and thinking about children getting tortured in this way is very upsetting. But I love children as well and having to imagine this hard but it's really sad to know this does happen and people like Akash do exist who don't give a damn about anyone when their ego and messed up head exists.</font>

Thank you both for two such contrasting view points. I have long been aware of the different types of reader with one being the highly visual, relates personally type of reader. Often the most powerful and thought provoking feedback comes from readers who do this as they literally get into the skin of the characters. For me when I write, it is as though I am having a conversation with them and they're telling me their version of events. It lets me consider things from a perspective I would never otherwise imagine. This chapter was initially going to be very different but then Aakash started speaking...

I was updating my friends all the way through on Twitter as to how much I hated him and when I finished, I wanted to be sick. I don't by any means enjoy this but it would be a disservice to the story in my head if I didn't tell it fully.

As a writer I want to explore as many different facets of human behaviour and lives as possible which is why, as Liya pointed out my stories vary so much in style, tone and plot.

I honestly don't mind at all that you commented. I love all kinds of feedback and this may be what a lot of people are thinking but aren't daring to say. I'm sorry to lose you as a reader but I'm afraid I won't change my story. And I thank you for not saying that I have to.

Liya thank you for loving everything I write and being both an inspiration and genuine friend as well as an endless source of encouragement.

Everybody whose comment I have yet to Like, it's because I need to respond to them properly :)

PersieV

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

Thank you both for two such contrasting view points. I have long been aware of the different types of reader with one being the highly visual, relates personally type of reader. Often the most powerful and thought provoking feedback comes from readers who do this as they literally get into the skin of the characters. For me when I write, it is as though I am having a conversation with them and they're telling me their version of events. It lets me consider things from a perspective I would never otherwise imagine. This chapter was initially going to be very different but then Aakash started speaking... 

I was updating my friends all the way through on Twitter as to how much I hated him and when I finished, I wanted to be sick. I don't by any means enjoy this but it would be a disservice to the story in my head if I didn't tell it fully.

As a writer I want to explore as many different facets of human behaviour and lives as possible which is why, as Liya pointed out my stories vary so much in style, tone and plot.

I honestly don't mind at all that you commented. I love all kinds of feedback and this may be what a lot of people are thinking but aren't daring to say. I'm sorry to lose you as a reader but I'm afraid I won't change my story. And I thank you for not saying that I have to.

Liya thank you for loving everything I write and being both an inspiration and genuine friend as well as an endless source of encouragement.

Everybody whose comment I have yet to Like, it's because I need to respond to them properly :)

Such a babe I am always here for you! 

Even if I am crazy and mental But hey I have a serious side LOL

arisai

Go to top