hmmm... unbelievable... 
a lil more insight into khushi... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arisai

penrith Senior Member
penrith
penrith

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
HORRIBLE STORY.. BUT BRILLIANT WRITING.. YOU WORDS ARE SO DESCRIPTIVE THAT I CAN IMAGINE IT LIKE A MOVIE PLAYING.. YOU ARE A EXTREMELY GOOD WRITER... HATS OFF TO YOU

PS:WHEN I  SAY HORRIBLE... U KNOW WHAT I MEAN... ITS A CREDIT TO YOUR WRITING THAT  THE FEELINGS THAT YOU WANT TO ENTICE COME THROUGH

arisai

ayshaomar IF-Rockerz
ayshaomar
ayshaomar

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
feel so sorry for Payals kids got killed ruthlessly
Akaash is extremely ruthless cant believe he did that

but glad to see an update for this after a long time

arisai

Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Holy crackalackin update! What.Was.That. 

I read that and somehow my mind just wandered to the children's  song 
Ring-a-ring-a-roses
A pocket full of posies
Ashes, Ashes!
We all fall down..

arisai

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
That Arnav is... and you know I'm waiting for your Shyam, like Barun Bhaiyya is w8in 4 his towel

AHAHAHAHA!! yeah, Barun is too good a boy. We want men LOL

You know this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach? Like... WHAT THA-? feeling. I am just reeling back in shock from the almost clinical detatchment Akash had while shooting the kids, while asking NK how many days can a man survive without food. (btw- TWO f**kING DAYS? I can't survive without food for more than half an hour, no joke. Thank god for metabolism and parents who have loads of it)

I loved that you didn't gross us out with all the ick details. I had breakfast. And though I'm not a Hemophobiac, I'm not that... shall we call it steely?

It was interesting to note that Khushi wanted the screams to stop. Another sign of the Khushi she was. That she still cringed, upon seeing the burnt hole in the children's head. Not as immune as she claims to be.

Have you ever seen pure evil? Akash is the only guy here who doesn't have a shade of grey. ATLEAST HERE. I mean... HOW CAN SOMEBODY KILL CHILDREN?? It is inhuman, and the worst form of sadism. But knowing you, there is definitely more to Akash (but we can't hope to see it, can we? seeing as Khushi here is strongly opinionated, and when you are hearing a story from a vision this coloured, it is difficult to see things the other way round... just what I think. Take Payal, for example. We see her as selfish, because Khushi sees her as selfish)

This must have been difficult to write Rafa, and I salute you for having written this. I won't stop reading... ME READING 4EVA.

So yeah... brilliant update by a brilliant author. And John Milton? OH YEAH! you couldn't have picked a better poet, or a better quote to begin this chapter. Funnily enough, I have to submit a paper on John Milton in my english class tomorrow. Big smile

This raised the intrigue factor by a million times. Waiting for the next one already.

-V

PS- might I mention? That song? It is my glucose drip, when I'm dehydrated. LOL Heart

Edited by V323 - 27 October 2012 at 11:58pm

arisai

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

The cast is freakishly GOOD LOOKING...the men are so delicious………….it's sinful. The women are the kind men would commit murder for, that sexy.

Arnav wants to teach some more and that time of the night, interesting………

This is the best update of the story so far, am sure you will do better...I simply admire the manner in which the execution was written. None of the unnecessary drama and it was just that, execution…..clinical.

I love Akash's question, how long can a human survive without food, if someone asked me I would say 2 hours only, but that is me.

It is interesting to note Khushi wants the screaming to stop...

I was eagerly awaiting this update, thank you for posting it, made the working Sunday a tad better.

arisai

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
What Akash did was awful, but he wanted to hammer it home to everyone that he is the boss and as he said, he knows everything! I'm pretty sure, from the things I've heard, that even worse things happen than this - sad but true...I feel so so sorry for Payal, for her sweet boys and for Arnav and Khushi...

Khushi has tried to make herself out to be detached so far from events that have occurred, clearly this incident was just the start of the emotional wringer she's going to be put through as she narrates her story...I also find myself asking are Shyam and Lavanya too jaded to react to the shootings or would this touch even the small semblance of compassion and understanding adrift within them. I would like to think they have their limits, that something like this is beyond the pale even for them, but who knows (with any of the characters in this story)?

NK is being taught a lesson by the infamous Akash too...I would rather have my brains blown out than starve. I love food!! I wager Akash is probably going to throw his weight around some more before we're done with this story!

arisai

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Omg aakash...how could he do that...i can imagine how payal's screams are still haunting khushi's mind.

Y did u update after such a long time??? i was waiting desperately for a update...plz do so soon

arisai

Go to top