Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tunai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
holy shitt!!!!!payal n arnav????this is just so wrong ...forgive my limited emotions...but the story is no doubt interesting!!!

tunai thumbnail
owww man amazing...it's the most interesting ff i've ver read n believe me i do not comment much often but really bow to u...πŸ‘ Edited by tunai - 11 years ago
Blulavender7 thumbnail
I read all the chaps on IF and OMG! AMAZING!! actually its beyond that.. dont have words on just how gripping the story is!πŸ‘  ur writing style is great.
 would love to read the rest of it and im going to make a wordpress account just to read ur story!!
Do invite me plz! 
thnks
 nisha
-Mistletoe- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Arisai, this story is amazing! I have no words. Seriously. 

Im coming back after making a wordpress account right now, just for this FF. I have requested permission for reading your blog by the name of 'exoticaf1zz' . Kindly accept my request.. I'm dying to read the next chapters of this story! 
also, I have tweeted you too. Sent a PM also. Haha, I know Im desperate as hell! A good story does that to me. πŸ˜†

Please, please - accept as soon as possible. This is one FF I do not want to miss! πŸ˜Š
Edited by Number.one.fan - 11 years ago
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Just finished ur story in one go and I am totally blown away ...
this story is really awesome and i had to scratch my brain...
Please pm me whenever u r going to update in future..
Monalisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey I just came about the ff and what can I say I 've one more name on my favourite writers list. I love every bit of this story line n love the way you expanse mano n mahI's relation, though I wonder whose gauri's first born, well will have to wait n see. I have already sent a request to the wordpress my user name is Monalisaa1 n my email is [email protected].

I only opened the account so I could read your ff I am that addicted already.

Thanks in advance n waiting for you to grant me the access. cheersEdited by Monalisaa - 11 years ago
sahada thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A!!!! I misss youuu!!! Your beautiful writing!!!!! Your storieees!!! I misss misss misss Tainted!!! Hope evth going well at your end and tht you return sooonnn all smiles!
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@arisai: Nyc story!!!!😊
InkyCupid thumbnail
Hey just saw your fanfic, I haven't read it all but as as I did, I LOVED it. It's so different and so creative... It's very different from reading about innocent female leadsπŸ‘πŸΌ
gunna3001 thumbnail
OMG i'm so completely obsessed! Absolutely loved it and I'm so addicted right now!