Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sj07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Although it seems pointless asking this since many others are asking this too but I will ask anyway...I love this fanfic too much to not do anything...how do I access it?
chocolatefreak1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have been following your story for some time now.. and really love it, will you let me read the rest of (how do I get access to the blog )

thanks
Edited by chocolatefreak1 - 11 years ago
simi888 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
as many others i am COMPLETELY in love with your ff's, its one of the best I have ever read and really hope to continue doing so.

Im really hoping that i will be one of the lucky ones who can get access to your blog. could you please let me know how i can get access?

many thanks
LooneyLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey! 
sent you a request..my email is [email protected]
Cant wait for moreee :) 
jshreya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow just came across this story n loved it...it is really amazing 👏

Would be glad if you u would add me on Wordpress...it will pm u my details 😃
OmkaraDeewani thumbnail
Hey, i just came across your ff and i really want to read more! I really love this ff & I'm gonna send you a pm with my email hoping that i can read the remaining chapters of your ff. Thanks 😆
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AHHH You have another story written as well...

I happened to stumble upon INTOXICATED just a fort night ago, and ended up reading it all night, and I am glad to have to find this as well. Intoxicated was like another world, filled with politics, be it dirty or well not so dirty, and love...liked how you ended off especially, though I did end up reading the epilogue on your blog, but Im going to end it off where you had first imagined it to be. It was marvelous read and your a brilliant storyteller. Have just read a few chapters of Tainted, but guess your moving it off to your blog...so will catch up and find you there :) Keep it up!!
and I have asked for access as dee031 from my wordpress account :)

Will also drop by a comment on Intoxicated!! :)

- Dee
scorpionsavenge thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Cafe du soleil brought me here! And I loved the twistedness of your story it is very much different than your other humorous story. I have requested to see your blog on wordpress (theightsign) and cant wait to read your upcoming chapters!
anaidama thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi... my wordpress user name is not the same as the IF one... so if you see a request from 'toenlighten', please be a sweetheart and give me access to your story?
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey i just came across your FF.
I would love to read more. So my email : [email protected]
Thank you. 😊