Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soppy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey i pmed u my i.d please invite me to the blog cause i still dont have access... i keep checking it every day like a stalker!...waiting eagerly for u to update!
john-angad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cant believe how much i missed after having to change my username! manorama's story made me sad, she and mahinder were truly in love yet marriage was not the way either had hoped for in the innocence of love
sidhagappa thumbnail
Amazing update! Just love your writing!  It is very mature in the sense that it has so many layers.  Read your other FF Intoxicated as well. I have been stalking your FF for the last few and just today came across the information about the blog.  Please add me to your list and PM me the info on the next update.  
star303 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello!!! I just started reading this ff and have to say that I never imagined this khushi but I am so excited to read about her. I mean she has really killed Payal and other people!!!! Also all the other characters are so layered and in some way dark. Also the pairing khushi-NK, arnav-Payal are so different. Akash was just the cover up for someone else now what is that. I am so eagerly waiting for the next update. Please invite me to read it further on your blog. I would like to read it very much.
arisai thumbnail

Chapter Seventeen is up on the blog and henceforth so will all other chapters. Indiaforums has a nasty habit of being a plagiariser haunt- each chapter of Tainted, each character of this story takes time and effort and energy to craft and perfect. For someone to casually steal that and defile it... 

So anyways:

www.taintedbyarisai.wordpress.com

So add me up and I'll see you there :) 

For those of you wondering- you have to make a Wordpress account, I realise this is a bit of a hassle but ultimately worth it if you follow FFs as a significant number of the writers have shifted to it. Once you have an account and are logged in, it will give you the option to request viewership. Alternatively if you give me/ PM me your e-mail address then I will send you an invitation and Wordpress will walk you through step-by-step :) I sincerely hope to see you there- Chapter Seventeen and all of Mahinder's unsent letters to his beloved Mano await.  
Edited by arisai - 11 years ago
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I ALREADY HAVE A LINK. 

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I GOT FIRST SPOT LOL.
neel123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i just came accross your FF and started to read it. Can you please provide me access to your blog.
My email id : [email protected]

thanks

noreen thumbnail
hi 
i need help in understanding how to acess the blog, what do i need to do
(my computer skills are rubbish so this is all jargon to me)

pls explain step by step as i would love to read this great ff !!!!!!!!

much appreciated thnks!!!!!!
Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wait so how do i access this?
sweet_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
do we leave comments here or on the blog?

cause i dont have an wordpress acount but i have a gmail