Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyakm thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel horrible for being such an irregular commenter (considering this is fast becoming one of my favorite FFs) but I just finished reading Chapter 14-16 and my goodness. 
First of all, the quotes you use. I don't want to say impressed because that sounds condescending but I'm amazed at how well your quotes integrate with the chapters. So many of them have gone into a Word Document that I keep with all my favorite quotes. (I also very much enjoy the authors you choose, always!)
Second, the story-telling and everything keeps getting better and better! I thought the whole back-story about Akash was super interesting, I didn't mind it one bit!
Wonderful updates! Looking forward to the next one :D
~Priya
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hi...

I just completed reading all 15 chapters - umm - 14 in a go and the last one separately. And I applaud you for coming up with this amazing story! It runs deep and has the potential to keep the readers glued to the words. The relations are twisted but they seem so real - so real!!! The crooked triangle of Arnav-Khushi-NK, then Lavanya and Shyam, Arnav-Payal pair, then Akash and Aman... 

Whoa! Mysterious, intriguing and amazinggg!!! Brilliant work dear... I'd like to receive PMs for this one, if you don't mind...

Another thing - check out this one at your leisure... It is a thread about readers. I've mentioned you in my post for this lovely story I just happened to stumble upon!

Love
Pearl
Edited by -.Pearl.- - 11 years ago
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey. Im sorry for not reading this before. I just finished reading all of the chapters, and I love them! The story is slightly disturbing, but its written so well that I cant stop. It's one of those stories that you can't not read. I like how we learn about khushi's syories through her sessions with the doctor. I think last chapter was my favorite just because it showed a different side to Manorama and explains why akash is how he is. And I really liked the last part in which the nurse almost reels backward when she sees the look in Manorama's eyes. Her son did grow up to uphold his familys legacy. As much as his killing as payals kids sickened me, its crazy how his point of view about them being innocent was actually pretty credible. I cant wait to read more of the story and how/ why akash died. Oh, and i especially liked khushi's bluntness towards akash although she was scared to death and was being slightly (more like very) foolish
noreen thumbnail
plz plz update soon!!!!!!

thnks
norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Just asking, are you going to make a Second Thread, or are you going to post directly on the Blog from now? ðŸ˜Š
preetihere thumbnail
Gauri sounds like Anjali - is it Arnav's mom? Waiting to see how this goes...Akash killed himself? Wow! Was it coz of Khushi? This is getting so interesting!

blck234 thumbnail
Oh wow! You have to look in deeper. Always. There is a reason . Always. Not necessarily a justification but a reason all the same. I am waiting for the reason!
Interesting update! thank you for the pm

I like Gauri, and I like Mahinder too. I couldn't imagine Mamaji as the young Mahinder though:) 
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome to the core
do pm me
arsh_18 thumbnail
Arisai, you my dear are probably one of the finest writers I have ever read. Seriously. The way you write is so...I don't know how to say it but the preciseness of the way you write has me awed.
This one chapter had me on edge all the way.

--Manorama Malik had been born that most dangerous combination of both astonishingly intelligent and devastatingly poor--

Bada-Boom! you started with that enigmatic and exact line.

--"No poor person is truly free, Aunty. And if I have to be trapped, I'd much rather be so in a beautiful cage."--

What a fascinating line...and that is exactly what she ends up doing nahi? being trapped in a beautiful cage..

--"Your silence has me intrigued- Mano." he whispered the shortened form of her name, something so intimate it caused her to take in a surprised burst of air.

And him.--

And I held my breath here..I could feel how she felt when Mahinder says 'Mano'. Manorma has me intrigued.

--The carefully constructed shields built over the past sixteen years were crumbling.

London Bridge is falling down.
Falling down.
Falling down.

London Bridge is falling down.
My.
Fair.

Lady.--

Oh my holy Thepla! This was so perfectly described. How at moments like these innane bits and pieces of memories start playing like a stuck record in your brain and actually make perfect sense.

--You must be loyal to me!
"Will you marry me?"--

Oh Mahinder! What are you pushing her into?

---The woman's head snapped up and the Nurse almost reeled at torment she saw in the moment before it was once again concealed by the near-constant cloud of apathy.---

And one line is all it takes for you to describe such depth of emotion, that I can see the agony flashing in her eyes.

AND AND AND Who the hell is Gauri's first born?? 
poolovesarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Cant wait to read more, add me to the list :)