Posted: 11 years ago
tht was jst awesomeee...
payal pain was unbearablee but the mistakes she had
done paid by her sons 
so khush is goona be with akash ðŸ˜•
thnx 4 pm ðŸ˜ƒ
This chapter was intense!

God I can't even imagine Payal's grief!! To see your killed in front of you.. Loose your entire identity in the span of a day!! Unimaginable!

Hmmm I guess Akash knows how much NK means to Khushi.. For him to lay out this condition/evening for her!

God he has to put his authority everywhere! I guess that is how you get to the top!!
god I really want akash dead
no arnav wasnt supposed to let go of her hand but I guess he cant really say anything
lovin he story
=(
Monster!
I still don't understand what have they done so wrong tht they're facing his shit \=
Why is he like this?? I wish you had given us a brief on his past too
He must've faced the cruelest and sickest of all...
A I need cheery bouncy piece from you! I DON'T see it happening here \= so please please PLEASE update you've got mail or one of your other not so intense n scary FFs! PLEASE!!!! I miss Arisal funny )=
Akash really is a ruthless monster! It was so heartbreaking to see Payal's grief!
n now super scared for Khushi! 
Akash- this name gives me goosebumps... u have created a monster!!! 

I was scared the entire time i was reading the update... Akash scares me death!! his calm and composed demeanor is deadly... 

Poor khusi... she was dead scared!! And he has a task for her?? OMG.. that does not sound good...  He kissed her.. damn kissed her in front of Arnav and he let go of her arm... 😡   ðŸ˜¡  

Akash is just unpredictable... scary bas***d!! 

Feel really bad for payal... her emotions are so raw... how will she be able to see that man who killed her kids?!?!?  she has nothing to loose now... that makes her even more dangerous!! 

just cant wait for next update!!
P.S whole cast is f**king hot!!

Fab chapter.

Akaash i hate him but yet i love him. He's such a dark character. Powerful, unpredictable and a freaking psycho.

I'm afraid for Khushi. Shyam and Arnav both stood there whilst she was forcefully kissed, what will happen to her, who will help her.

Scared but very excited to read next part.
Awesome update. 
Wonder what Akaash has in store for Khushi. 
& The way you portrayed Payal's grief was very well done. 

Akash...unpredictable and highly dangerous. Love his character, it's very deep.
I'm very intrigued on why he is the way he is.

Payal's grief and her self-punishment touched me, those raw emotions were piercing. 

The ending was very suspenseful, I can't wait to find out what Akash wants with Arnav. 
As for Khushi, I feel for her, she is in the middle of this mess.

Great update!
LMAO I have to watch Skyfall now!!!
that was fantatiscally written...