every time Akash pops up i get goosebumps with the bombs he drops
on the lives of the others.poor Payal, sad to see her all shattered and 
yet unable to do anything. and now with the focus shifting on Khushi,
wonder what's in store for her...

can't wait for the next update!
ava23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh god really Aakash is very beastly... it is almost like a role reversed between Aakash and shyam from ipkknd... i think the one whom Aakash will "think of leaving" is NK??!! poor payal and now khushi 😔 m scared 4 her..

incredible update 👍🏼
norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Res*
Edited*

Dayumn girl. f**king scared me. -.-

Akaash is the scariest bas***d I know, no I mean really >.< Kya cheez nikaali hai yaar :O Scary. Even his way of propositioning is damn scary.

I feel so bad for Khushi right now. I also know that you've mentioned that your Khushi is an unreliable narrator, and I cant believe her. But I really do feel bad for her. It just doesn't seem to be...fair. Maybe she has committed crimes in her life, but regardless, I still feel sad in a way.

Im in awe of how hard-hitting your writing actually is. Brilliant man!

Avi
Edited by dreamyshadows - 11 years ago
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great update Akash really is horrid worried for Khushi now wonder what he has planned for her. Poor Payal her grief was really intense
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I have to say this, if I liked (am I allowed, that word) Akash's style of execution in the previous update, I absolutely loved his way of propositioning Khushi. The guy just stamped his authority and in such an emphatic style, super cool. The guy has a 'task' for her and is that what it is called these days, I have a lot to brush up on.

I too am breathing in and out, in and out, in and out after this punching update.

preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Omg...akaashhh! I hate himmm...great update!
araina7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh shit!!! What an inhuman piece of a shit is Akash??? I just feel like killing him. Arghhh. But there is something about his character which really fascinates me. No , I don't like him nor do I feel he is human in any sense. But his character is so twisted, so f**ked up, yet so intriguing that you just can't help and crave to read more about him.
I feel terribly sad for Payal. I can't even say that I feel her pain coz I'm not a mother but as a woman I can definitely say that no woman deserves to go through such pain. That is devastating. 😭

P.S. I followed you on twitter 😊
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg poor payal...srsly y on earth would khushi kill her??? The suspense is killing me -_- great update!
Omg Akash's such a ba**ard khushi would go right??? *sick*
sherlockthor thumbnail
you are my one  gr8 inspiration to write crime stories!!
it was so scary and chilling at the same time..
feeling very very sad for payal and khushi :( :(
akash u f**kin bas***d 😡

thnx for the PM !
suma.2911 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the devil always comes to collect... how simplistic of shyam to assume that he could have kept it under wraps... mere puppets...

waking up in the morning to this.. thanku so much for the PM :D