Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arisai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: araina7

Haha.  Oh yeah, Let's be friends ðŸ˜ƒ Nice to meet you too. Myself , Araina (as if it was not obvious from my username lol) I'm having one of those phangurl moment when totally nerdy, unpopular girl in school gets friend request from popular and amazing girl from school. lol ðŸ˜†

And yes, Thank you for the Hottie's name ðŸ˜³

Nice to meet you. I don't suppose you're on Twitter? Don't want to get a bollocking from the Mods for 'chatting'. Ahahaaa I'm really nothing special (as those who do know me on here will attest 😆). You're going to REGRET this friendship soon enough. ;)

He is an absolute babe. I was scouring for ages until I found him. Hahaa my cast is entirely based on looks. Except for Khushi who I switched with Berenice Marlohe. Because she is beautiful and I loved her in Skyfall. 
aysh05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just read your work in one day... You are a very brave writer!! If I had tears by the of "milton" what we're you going through??
araina7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arisai

Nice to meet you. I don't suppose you're on Twitter? Don't want to get a bollocking from the Mods for 'chatting'. Ahahaaa I'm really nothing special (as those who do know me on here will attest 😆). You're going to REGRET this friendship soon enough. ;)

He is an absolute babe. I was scouring for ages until I found him. Hahaa my cast is entirely based on looks. Except for Khushi who I switched with Berenice Marlohe. Because she is beautiful and I loved her in Skyfall. 

Regret this friendship with you??? Nope, nada, that's never happening. I never gonna regret friendship with one of my favorite FF writer, I'm your "phangurl" yaara and I'm not sugar coating it ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
I love your writing like anything. "Cafe du soliel" makes me laugh like a retarded monkey all the time. "Tainted" has a different charm to it, its different and very intriguing. And I effing love "Deus" yet it makes me sooo envious of your Uni life coz my Uni sucks like anything ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
I refrain myself from reading "Intoxicated" cause from what I read in the forum, it definitely is one of the best story available here but it has a tragic ending and tragic ending depresess me really bad. Basically, "it pinch ma hrt 2 d core" lmao😆
Oh yes, I have read "Soulmate" too. It's very cute ðŸ˜‰
I know you have written much more than these and I promise to read them when I find enough time ðŸ˜ƒ
Do I sound like a stalker yet?? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
haha I'm really scared of mods warning for making this a chatting zone. Lol. Yes, I'm on twitter. 
"Araina777" my twitter name, Follow me?? 😆 What''s your twitter name, I will follow you😳

P.S. I really want to watch Skyfall, but college is being bitch right now ðŸ˜¡
P.P.S. You sure do have a good taste in men and women both. Tainted casts are effing HOT 
Edited by araina7 - 11 years ago
arisai thumbnail
removed
Edited by arisai - 10 years ago
dingle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watched Skyfall and did make a comparison to the fear Silva generated with the one Akash does.

So Khushi is going to be his new plaything?  Bernices terror was impact-full in the movie so looking forward to whats going to happen to our girl here.

Payals grief is so raw, really heartbreaking to read.

Absolutely love this story...   
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: araina7

Regret this friendship with you??? Nope, nada, that's never happening. I never gonna regret friendship with one of my favorite FF writer, I'm your "phangurl" yaara and I'm not sugar coating it ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
I love your writing like anything. "Cafe du soliel" makes me laugh like a retarded monkey all the time. "Tainted" has a different charm to it, its different and very intriguing. And I effing love "Deus" yet it makes me sooo envious of your Uni life coz my Uni sucks like anything ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
I refrain myself from reading "Intoxicated" cause from what I read in the forum, it definitely is one of the best story available here but it has a tragic ending and tragic ending depresess me really bad. Basically, "it pinch ma hrt 2 d core" lmao😆
Oh yes, I have read "Soulmate" too. It's very cute ðŸ˜‰
I know you have written much more than these and I promise to read them when I find enough time ðŸ˜ƒ
Do I sound like a stalker yet?? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
haha I'm really scared of mods warning for making this a chatting zone. Lol. Yes, I'm on twitter. 
"Araina777" my twitter name, Follow me?? 😆 What''s your twitter name, I will follow you😳

P.S. I really want to watch Skyfall, but college is being bitch right now ðŸ˜¡
P.P.S. You sure do have a good taste in men and women both. Tainted casts are effing HOT 

You will give me such a massive ego boost that my head will explode ðŸ˜†

Hahaa I love Uni life so much. Keeps me ridiculously busy but I do love it. Thank you for enjoying my writing this much by the way. :) Haha Intoxicated? That's actually probably my favourite story of mine, I had it in my head all the time and wrote it while my A-Level exams were going on because I needed to get it out. I think I finished it in about two or three weeks. The ending isn't tragic, it's just open to interpretation- it felt perfect to me. But if you're a 'happy-endings' kinda person, Liya forced me to write a ridiculously sugary Epilogue to it which I REFUSED to post on IF because it wasn't MY ending. But it made a lot of people happy. ðŸ˜†

My Twitter is in my Signature :) But just for convenience: iarisai  
Prepare to be greatly disillusioned.

P.S. IT'S INCREDIBLE.
P.P.S. Hahaa, well if I'm picking based on nothing but looks then they'd BETTER actually be attractive. 
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I feel sad. Eff off everybody, I'm coming back later. For the first time in tainted history, I actually am gonna need a glass of wine to give you MY standard comment.

OMG RAFA! I met this chick who told me LOADS of stuff, and she was like this PERFECT mix of both Khushi and Payal!

Rafa, the similarity was creepy. No really, it was.

-V
Edited by V323 - 11 years ago
Sarina2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My god! I feel disgusted with aakash but then that's his character. I am beginning to like Shyam. Okay.. That's not correct.. I like Shyam. He and lavs despite being the rough m tough are people who protect their people. It's amazing just how much good u actually find in men who r supposed to be ' proclaimed' as bad and just how much evil is in the so called good people.
Khushi's fear was palpable. Chills running down my spine to wonder what would happen in their next meeting. It's her third one already yeh? None were good.
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I HOPE AKASH DIES I REALLY NO MATTER HOW SEXY AND ROUGH HE LOOKS IN THE PICTURE. 

I WANT HIM DEAD. 

DROP DEAD. 

AND ARNAV LET GO OF HER WHEN SHE WAS BEING FORCIBLY KISSED BY THAT BEAST. 

URGH

I FELL SICK. 

SKYFALL IS THE BOMB. 

WATCHING IT TOMORROW :D
toblerone thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love this story!!
can't imagine the pain payal is going through..so sad!!

and akash is ...let's just say, very different from iss pyaar-akash!!