Fan Fictions

Tainted (removed) - Page 78

debby_11 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
an unbelievable update...how could he just killed those babies...something which was not expected but the part was very well written...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey!

So first things first.

Im a new reader. A new reader in the sense that I have completed all the updates of this Fiction for the first time. I remember stumbling on it a few months ago, but at that time, my mind was too...immmature[?] to take something like this. That, or because I am such a conformed reader, an exemplary...twisted story of this kind would never have appealed to me.

But today, as the 40 mph winds lashed at my window, I was tempted to give this another read. And lets just say I was successful in finishing it [till now.]

I dont know where to begin, I dont know where to end. But your thoughts are amazingly portrayed. Its absolutely mindblowing to see someone come up with something like this. Brava!

As I've said before, reading such things does not come naturally to me, so I applaud you on making me continue. Brilliantly done, and be lest assured that I will be back for more.

Apologies for the fact that I have not commented singularly on the updates, but I will do so from the next time onward.

Cheers, Avi
Edited by dreamyshadows - 11 years ago
priyakm thumbnail
I read this entire story in about an hour and a half and my goodness your writing and plot and characters and everything are BEYOND brilliant. Like WOW.
Extremely powerful, looking forward to the next update!
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That was just unbelievable but I will continue to read to see why it was needed.  So NK did not leave the country but is imprisoned by Akaash.  Wow. Edited by Anamika100 - 11 years ago
Roshkolovemusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very intense update. Akaash is so ruthless.
Thanks for the brilliant update and pm dear.😊
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg, I can't believe this. How cum people become so heartless inhuman.Just hate this Akash. it was unbearable.
Brilliant writing!
preetihere thumbnail
Ouch inspite of the warning i read on! 
now i have a thudding heart - phew! that was a heinous act by Akash !

sahada thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ooow )))= He's a monster How could he Like I really don't get it I mean I know such people exist with such cruelty and immorality in their numb hearts for whtev ghastly past/life they've had/lived But this senseless waste of lives... Innocent or not is.. arghh
Aaand why is it such a big deal for Akaash if Khushi's witnessed him killing.. What difference does it make... What difference would it make even if she was to go to sm1 to inform about the deed s= A liTTle confused |= And why was NK tried to escape I don't understand the greatness/ severity of this situation here s= 
Last para gave shudders Last line evrytime it plays in my head my hands rise of its own accord n clasp my head tight against my ears 
Yes I look and feel like a fool (= Your mission accomplished =pp Now get me a soothing n cheery Ch soon Missy! 
Mwah* 

aysh05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was a bit hard to read through ... but was necessary. Excellent writing Edited by aysh05 - 11 years ago
nomad.ness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow. This chapter was insane. 
He killed the innocent kids! Loathe the man, Akaash! 
Can't wait to read further to see how Arnav reacted to this and Payal... like AngelTeen said, I think to get Payal out of her misery Khushi killed her... or Payal actually asked for it herself..?

Can't wait for the next chapter!