Tainted (removed) - Page 73

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by arisai

Okay so children's rhymes are creepy when sung in such a disturbing context. 😆

like when you get creeped out my a dolls eyes, while reading scary stuff. 😆
I just can't believe what i read! 
I was totally shocked for the last few minutes!
The way he killed those kids i couldn't register anything! 
WHAT THE f**k??? I just can't believe that he killed 2 innocent souls in front of her own mother and the worst thing is NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! Sick of all these heartless people! 
My hands are actually shaking now! I couldn't even type properly!
Why does it have to be this heart wrenching Rafa! :(
This update made my blood boil! And that is because of your wonderful writing that i can totally relate to!
I Just can't imagine that such horrible things are happening somewhere in some part of the world everyday! 
Originally posted by V323

That Arnav is... and you know I'm waiting for your Shyam, like Barun Bhaiyya is w8in 4 his towel

AHAHAHAHA!! yeah, Barun is too good a boy. We want men 😆

You know this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach? Like... WHAT THA-? feeling. I am just reeling back in shock from the almost clinical detatchment Akash had while shooting the kids, while asking NK how many days can a man survive without food. (btw- TWO f**kING DAYS? I can't survive without food for more than half an hour, no joke. Thank god for metabolism and parents who have loads of it)

I loved that you didn't gross us out with all the ick details. I had breakfast. And though I'm not a Hemophobiac, I'm not that... shall we call it steely?

It was interesting to note that Khushi wanted the screams to stop. Another sign of the Khushi she was. That she still cringed, upon seeing the burnt hole in the children's head. Not as immune as she claims to be.

Have you ever seen pure evil? Akash is the only guy here who doesn't have a shade of grey. ATLEAST HERE. I mean... HOW CAN SOMEBODY KILL CHILDREN?? It is inhuman, and the worst form of sadism. But knowing you, there is definitely more to Akash (but we can't hope to see it, can we? seeing as Khushi here is strongly opinionated, and when you are hearing a story from a vision this coloured, it is difficult to see things the other way round... just what I think. Take Payal, for example. We see her as selfish, because Khushi sees her as selfish)

This must have been difficult to write Rafa, and I salute you for having written this. I won't stop reading... ME READING 4EVA.

So yeah... brilliant update by a brilliant author. And John Milton? OH YEAH! you couldn't have picked a better poet, or a better quote to begin this chapter. Funnily enough, I have to submit a paper on John Milton in my english class tomorrow. 😃

This raised the intrigue factor by a million times. Waiting for the next one already.

-V

PS- might I mention? That song? It is my glucose drip, when I'm dehydrated. 😆 ❤️

They are ridiculously attractive right? Arnav is a total babe. 

Haha my Medic skills coming into play. Our MiMS (biochem) Supervisor told us this and we were all blown away. Aakash is such an evil guy that even I can't find any redemption or justification for what he did. He did it because he wanted to... I think that's what terrifies me about him even as I write him. He'll do whatever he thinks needs to be done to get his point across. 

As you said, Khushi is an unreliable narrator and seeing somebody do this does indeed taint your view of them forever. Khushi has now witnessed the murder of every member of Payal's family at the hands of Aakash. She's undoubtedly going to feel... something for Payal. Exploring that is going to be interesting. 

Thanks for sticking with it. I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR COMMENTS ON THE NEXT ONES TOO.

Milton's Paradise Lost seemed perfect for this chapter and it took me a while to find a quote which fit just as perfectly. Hahaa! It's such a DIFFICULT work to get through- but it has you sympathising with the epitome of evil. Which erm, seemed apt. 

It's such a brilliant song, it always reminds me of Cruel Intentions which is also a brilliant film. I refuse to listen to anyone who dares to say otherwise :')
Originally posted by arisai

They are ridiculously attractive right? Arnav is a total babe. 

Haha my Medic skills coming into play. Our MiMS (biochem) Supervisor told us this and we were all blown away. Aakash is such an evil guy that even I can't find any redemption or justification for what he did. He did it because he wanted to... I think that's what terrifies me about him even as I write him. He'll do whatever he thinks needs to be done to get his point across. 

As you said, Khushi is an unreliable narrator and seeing somebody do this does indeed taint your view of them forever. Khushi has now witnessed the murder of every member of Payal's family at the hands of Aakash. She's undoubtedly going to feel... something for Payal. Exploring that is going to be interesting. 

Thanks for sticking with it. I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR COMMENTS ON THE NEXT ONES TOO.

Milton's Paradise Lost seemed perfect for this chapter and it took me a while to find a quote which fit just as perfectly. Hahaa! It's such a DIFFICULT work to get through- but it has you sympathising with the epitome of evil. Which erm, seemed apt. 

It's such a brilliant song, it always reminds me of Cruel Intentions which is also a brilliant film. I refuse to listen to anyone who dares to say otherwise :')

@bold: Is it funny that I'm already so geared up?
Gosh!! Though I read your warning before the update but this was not expected of all the possibilities going on in my head... Akash is truly a monster, hard task master, can go to any length.
This guilt & pain of watching someone die in front of your eyes can never ebb away.. It'll haunt her forever
God...this is inhuman!!!
He killed them infront of so many ppl...and I refuse to accept that everyone in the room were helpless...this is very upsetting...I can't wait to read the next update...:)
nice update...loved it...but really short...plz dont take soo much time to update ..i love this ff and alwayzkeep waiting for its update...thanks for the pm...
wow!!!!that was indeed cruel n merciless...i shudder to think what must have been for payal to see her little innocent sons getting shot cruelly at the hands of a ruthless akash!
great update as usual!
ok so Akash is pretty f**ked up god i wish i could just grab the gun out of his hand and shoot him dead
I cannot beleive that he just shot two innocent kids they had nothing to do with anything he's a freakin heartless monster
i can't believe he did that 😲

wonderfully written...