Frequent Posters

maddieee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
intense as always... just awesome
rockinggirl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it. This FF is so good that I can't stop thinking about it and it just keeps on getting better and better with every update!!! Amazing part.
Onlooker thumbnail
Sorry i could not comment for a while...was away from IF..just back, catching up all the wonderful ffs this forum has to offer...Thank you for your pms..;)

Caught up with all the chapters..this is so dark and intense..surely not for faint hearts. I do admit that it took me a few chapters to get into the groove...i did hang in there only because your writing style is awesome and you have never disappointed me earlier..

The past and present Khushi is so strikingly different..owing to her bitter and terrible experiences the world had to offer..Arnav..am still trying to figure him out..i think he is not as bad as he portrays himself.. ;) As a pleasant surprise Shyam didn't seem repulsive but interesting and amiable..I felt for Aman and Lavanya stories..I thought Khusi despised Payal because she was his first love and she came in her love story's way..but surely Payal is Selfish with a Capital S. 

Thank you once again for the pms..

purplelove thumbnail
Inspired by the gif, wow. 👏

Loved the update. ⭐️
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
amazing...but the interrogation session is quite shocking:)
blck234 thumbnail
Oh man I just love this story . It's all grey and twisted and so reminds me of Anne's "Chains"
Khushi being an unreliable narrator like Lolitha's step father, it gave me the creeps. I could picturize Akash as the calm and collected psychiatrist. This story is so mysterious and yet alluring, it draws me in completely . I am not such a big fan of grey stuff, stories or life, but your story is amazing. One of the best characterizations I have seen in recent times. Khushi. She is so difficult to read. Waiting for this to continue:)
khusiarnav thumbnail
Desperately waiting for an update...
Please update soon!!
russelskhushi thumbnail
whan r u updating??? its been quit a wile that u uploaded...
nomad.ness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please update soon!
Can't wait to read the following revelations.
anaidama thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its easier to write romcoms and thrillers. But its much tougher to write a tale of the black and grey side of the world. 

It is said, that to be a writer, one should be able to see things from various different perspective's. [Somebody said that ok? Please dont ask me who] For someone so young, assuming the age you have listed on your profile is correct, you have an amazing perspective to a lot of things. I wish I was you at age 18. 

There is a lot I want to comment on your characters. But, I will wait for the story to finish before I get all opinionated on then men and women of Tainted.