Tainted (removed) - Page 68

Posted: 11 years ago
It was a sad update )= Sad for everybody Even Payal I have my reasons Major one being I suffer from the dread disease of understanding Every individual (= |= 
It's becoming almost hard to accept all these characters all at once There're always not more thn 3 victims in a story n 2- 3 villains Sometimes they have annoying extras :p Or atleast a countable number!
In ths FF they're all victims They're hurting too much n' it's not fair It's nobody's fault so you can't even pinpoint the bad guy It just is They shouldn't be leading these lives Nobody should! 
Yes bfr you suggest I crawl back into the cotton candy fluff I'm living in I'll tell you it's because it feels so close to reality it tugs at my heart every para each sentence every character every emotion they're feeling every cry that's not there 
Why sooo sad A?? 
But because you write sooo very beautifully...
I was pulling my hair out in the last bit =P
AH!...totally shocked...but i still love aman πŸ˜†
I apologize for the delay in comments ---

9 -

So Arnav did agree to take away her virginity, and teach her a few lessons. She is such a mystery here, I love how she point blank refuses the Doctor when he asks if he should read Lolita to know her better. And her conversations with the doctor are getting more and more intriguing.
I am still hazed about why she wanted Arnav to take away her virginity and not NK.

10 -

Oh so this was a surprise Shyam and Lavanya's past interlinked together. "Shyamujaan" or "Volcanoji" sounds so funny, only you could come up with such names. I particularly love these lines -"Suddenly realising that you not only run these peoples' lives, but are actually responsible for them? I know, hon." 

LOL...saltwater tsunami...you are brilliant!!!

I see trouble looming with Shyam coming to know about all this. 

Cant wait to read the next one.

Thanks for the PMs

11 ---

Best line ever - "it was that men often forgot past and future when their dominant head kicked in."

so this is interesting, Shyam giving her assignment to keep Arnav distracted. Newly liberated jewellery, she is hinting Arnav.
Lavanya and Shyam's friendship/relationship is portrayed so nicely in your little details, the nicknames, the tone with which both of them speakto each other.
I love the character of Khushi, she is so fearless, and might I say daring and very smart too :)

""I killed a lot of people, Doctor. You know that. A great deal more than the police know and more than they ever will know. But most of the time, it was nothing personal. It was justbusiness. But Payal? I killed her to do the world a favour." Khushi grimaced and looked away."

This scares me, I feel a chill run down my spine, what is Khushi? I mean I know she is in prison and all. ...but how did she become so cold-heartened. The innocent woman who started learning under Lavanya's supervision, turned into a murderer and she says Payal trusted her and when she shouldnt have, this scares me!

I am loving this, Rafa!!

Thanks for the PM

12 ---

This update was mind blowing, not just because I love Arnav in it. BUt the selfishness that you have showed in every character here, is brilliant. Be it Payal's, Arnav;s or Shyam's.
I dont know how, but I think I missed it. It was a shock for me, that Veer was Payal's husband.

Indeed Arnav was indifferent, but did he love her still? Or his feeling for her has become more of a obsession filled revenge? And I am sure this is going to affect how Arnav and Khushi will be. Because Payal is under the same roof as Khushi's now. This is getting highly interesting.

Its so damn exciting...I love it Rafa!

This is the best line of your update- very very thoughtful, and true!
We mistake it for 'instinct' and we surrender without even realising what it is we're doing. Sometimes... we even think it is the only option. "Every man for himself."

Thanks for the PMs

Edited by inspiringstars - 11 years ago
Wonderful update. Your gif for Aman is hot;)
oh my.. such bitch payal.. she betrayed arnav even though she knew he is nice and loved her.. not sure what the circumstances where.. and now that her husband is dead.. she dared to come back to him and ask him to find who killed her love.. hahaha.. she has serious problems.. and arnav has even greater ones for even enjoying her warmth when he should be annoyed with her intimacy and not love someone like her.. but i guess loving someone is not totally in your hand..

i missed doc's comments.. ;)
Very nice chapter...u r absolutely ryt...
Iam quite inspired by u after reading ths update..:-)
awesome updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

cont. soon
I am sorry for sounding so morally wrong... but is it so wrong to be selfish?
I do not judge Payal. Not yet. We forget, yet again, that selfishness exists in each one of us, it is however, a matter of choice... whether we choose to act on it... or not. I am a selfish creature. Very much so. We forget that Payal is being told from Khushi's point of view, and that there may be other qualities in Payal. Lets not jump to conclusions about Payal, just after one chapter about her.
I vote for waiting, Rafa. Waiting to see how exactly Payal turns out to be. I feel that there is more to her, than what we have just seen. Am I wrong?

I don't see any reason to condemn Payal, just YET. She, like other characters in this story, has her virtues and vices... just like any normal human being.

Am I wrong in not judging Payal as yet? Rafa? Your inputs please? 

What an amazing story you have here! the only story which I think about while showering... besides Godfather, Harry Potter, Phoenix Song and OF COURSE!!! Chains... :D

I love the way you write Rafa! I thhink I'm gonna do a facebook page for you and Anne. :P and never to forget Munchy. :D
Edited by V323 - 11 years ago